Who was found behind Lee's Lawn Care

Posted in the Moberly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Needtoknow

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2013
who was found dead behind lees this morning?
hazel

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2013
It was a guys body heard it was a young guys in his late 20s
crooked town

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2013
Scott Sedore
wondering

Carrollton, MO

#4 Jan 23, 2013
wondering where u heard who it was, bc I was informed name was not being release bc family hasnt been notified yet, and also he was in his 40s not 20s.
fat man

Lenexa, KS

#5 Jan 23, 2013
wondering wrote:
wondering where u heard who it was, bc I was informed name was not being release bc family hasnt been notified yet, and also he was in his 40s not 20s.
this is moberly
its moberly

Olathe, KS

#6 Jan 23, 2013
wondering wrote:
It's Moberly. And yes he was 40!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2013
I heard it was scott s. around 3:30 and the person I heard it from got the info earlier today. I think it's strange they found his body today and less than a week they found somebody that hung themself. somebody said there was no connection with the two, but I haven't heard who it was that they found hanging. I would think there would be security cameras around that area
ragdoll

Kansas City, MO

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Who is Scott sedore
hazel

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
They haven't gave out a name people so grow up and the guy that hung his safe was chris bohey or fohey something like that
susan g

Moberly, MO

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Where did someone hang themself?
billy

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Chris hung his self at the game store in moberly

Location hidden

#12 Jan 24, 2013
I heard that call on the scanner it was the game store uptown, a female reported it and they went to check on a unresponsive male
MoberlyRumors

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2013
The guy that hung himself was Chris BOLEY. And it was at Computer Guru.
MoberlyRumors

United States

#14 Jan 24, 2013
And it was Scott Sedore that was found behind Lees Lawncare.
Friend

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2013
MoberlyRumors wrote:
The guy that hung himself was Chris BOLEY. And it was at Computer Guru.
Does it make you feel better to just keep telling everyone? He has a wife and a child, everytime his name is put on here, this is the first thing that pops up if you google his name. I'm sure his wife wants to shield this from their little girl, but you guys seem to treat it like the National Enquirer. If you, or one of your loved ones, ever feels so lost in the world that they'd rather take their own life... I hope the Topix forums continue to pop up of how and where you did it. You people make me fuxking sick.
rax

Kansas City, MO

#16 Jan 24, 2013
He was crying out wanted attention well he got it
ENOUGH

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Stop posting this crap about all these people, give them some respect, give the families and friends some respect and dignity for God's sake! You are sick soul with a black heart! People like you are crying out for attention!
blackngay

Kansas City, MO

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Looking for a hung wite man for the weekend

Location hidden

#19 Jan 25, 2013
somebody said this guy they found in the field was on drugs and was moreless sleep walking and by the time he realized where he was hypothermia set in and he froze to death.
hmmm

Columbia, MO

#20 Jan 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions Beuth Park/Rock Quarry fishing 16 hr northguy 10
Barry Pilkington Jun 21 That girl 1
eddie ashburn (Aug '15) Jun 21 That girl 13
Kaleigh Rounds Jun 21 Justice 11
Disrespectful Jun 21 Proud 1
insanity Jun 20 gubble 5
who is Nicolette Jun 19 Never 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moberly Mortgages