kids having kids
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stupid people

Blue Springs, MO

#21 Dec 29, 2012
sweethearts wrote:
I had my first kid at 15 and that's Nonthing to be a shamed of I have a 4 boys my 3 older kids r a year apart 8, 7&6 and I had my last 1 last year sep 29-11 and I was 23 and I just turned 24 November of this year I love my kids and never would change them for the world yea I started out young being a young parent and a single mom but I did it and love them all to death and won't change em for the world or nobody. Do y'all not think maybe she wanted to have a baby and it's not always the parents fault just give her a break and I was still n school gettin ready to have a baby and I was n the 8th grade preganet I'm not a shamed of it. Hope the girl who had the babys has a good life filled wit lots of fun and joy out of them baby's they change ur hole life but that's the great part when they change u. EVERYBODY BACK OFF HER AND LET HER LIVE HER LIFE FOR HER AND THEM BABY'S THERE IS NONTHING WRONG WIT THAT ALL. HOPE U AND THEM BABY'S HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL LIFE.
Back off, I want to know who are suppporting all these kids? Yeah I'm sooo sure sweethearts raising her kids and working her butt off to support them! I have mixed feeling here if your underage daughter has already had one kid wouldn't you get her some birth control there's way to prevent this from happening helllloooo world!
Bazinga

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Dec 30, 2012
umm wrote:
<quoted text>Sandy how the f**k can u say ur a good mom when the state has all 4 of ur boys. ur last baby u didnt even get to take it home from the hospital. yea u was 15 when u had ur first but never have took care of any of ur kids. you was to busy running the streets and worring about everything besides ur kids.atleast now they have a chance in life with out ur dumb ass in there lifes.
"...the state has all 4 of ur (your) boys"

OH SNAP!
umm

Moberly, MO

#23 Dec 31, 2012
Bazinga wrote:
<quoted text>
"...the state has all 4 of ur (your) boys"
OH SNAP!
yea they took the 3 boys about 3 years ago so she got pregant again thinking the state wouldnt do anything. needless to say she never got to leave the hospital with the baby.
IntrstedNsandy

Kansas City, MO

#24 Dec 31, 2012
Does this sandy girl have a facebook page, sounds like a girl I'd like to party with.
umm

Moberly, MO

#25 Dec 31, 2012
IntrstedNsandy wrote:
Does this sandy girl have a facebook page, sounds like a girl I'd like to party with.
yea she does....sandy dione farris. look her up im sure u will get lucky cause shes a HOE!!!!!!!!!!
I Beg To Differ

Moberly, MO

#26 Dec 31, 2012
They weren't F-in monkees back in the old days, now where they?
I Love Moberly wrote:
A 100 years ago this was not uncommon at all; the women folk would breed early and often to make sure there were enough farm hands to run the family farm. And have you seen the development of the girls these days? When I was younger maybe a couple of them had tits; even the fat ones didn't have big boobs they were fat all over except their chest. Now the middle school girls look like they are in highschool and the high school look like they are grown women. I for one would like to return to a more old fashioned way of life. Cooking, cleaning, baby making and no talking back or else. Slap em a couple of times and they obey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Woodson (Apr '12) 8 hr nunya 32
Southern Yankee Downtown 8 hr Jackson J 5
john Wolverton Fri Sidelines Watcher 25
Lacey Miller Jul 1 Truth 18
Joe Tiger (Oct '14) Jun 30 Bridgett Oliver 8
Chris Prather Jun 30 Get it together 7
Old Stories about Moberly and area (Jul '08) Jun 29 just saying 1,439
More from around the web

Moberly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE