Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Rob

United States

#68597 Oct 15, 2012
mEAT me in st louie wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of it was taken from Nortons post...so that says it all ...doesn't it? hahahahahahaha
We are mocking you...which you maynot understand that fine point!
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Then let's review the post that you quoted
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a right to your opinion no matter how wrong you are. How do you know that Obama is not a Muslim when he shows all the signs (secretly) of being one? Of course, if it is secret only a few people know I guess unless one is intelligent enough to see thru the smoke!
CHEERS!
No spelling errors in his post. No grammatical errors in his post.

Sorry but your argument is as ignorant as your original post was.

That says it all doesn’t it?

Oh, one more thing, may not is two words not one.

You should probably go back to elementary school and try passing this time.
Rob

United States

#68598 Oct 15, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU....DAN!!!
Looks like you've returned from another of your sessions at the Bachmann Clinic? Successful this time?
bada BAIN!
Are you on drugs or did you just escape a mental ward? Either way you are one deranged individual.

Who is Dan?
Rob

United States

#68599 Oct 15, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
GO CARDS!!!!
What?
Obama One And Done

Gideon, MO

#68600 Oct 15, 2012
I just found out this morning that a friend of mine's yard got hit by some of our "tolerant" Democrats last night. They poured the trash he had left out for the garbage truck all over his yard and vandalized his Republican campaign signs as well as trashing his carport. All this was done while he was at the hospital taking care of his wife who has been in a coma for over two years. And then they wonder why the Democrats are losing elections right abnd left and why Obama is dropping in the polls. Is this really the party you liberal kool-aid drinkers want to support? I have yet to see a Republican doing what was done to this man's yard last night. There is nothing lower than attacking a man while he is trying to take care of his sick wife.

“No such thing as ABIODARWINISM”

Since: Jan 11

No ABIODARWINISTS either!

#68601 Oct 15, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Dancing horses don't make you want to have sex with them........unless of course you are a liberal.
Based on the arrests, convictions and media stories, it seems that Republicans/conservatives lead the way in perverted sex acts. Mostly ilegal.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#68602 Oct 15, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
GIW is not even a word
There should be a “g” at the end of “being”
It's “secretly” not “secreatly”
There should have been an “and” after (secreatly)
There should be a period after FACIST
Intelligent should have been started with a lower case “i”
Thru is not grammatically correct
Your should have been “you're” or “you are”
“Trailer Home” should not have been capitalized.
Clearly you were not including yourself in your reference to intelligent people.
Cut some slack on "Norton." To paraphrase Jesus, "Forgive him. He knows not what he does." (Luke 23:34 KJV)

#68603 Oct 15, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
I just found out this morning that a friend of mine's yard got hit by some of our "tolerant" Democrats last night. They poured the trash he had left out for the garbage truck all over his yard and vandalized his Republican campaign signs as well as trashing his carport. All this was done while he was at the hospital taking care of his wife who has been in a coma for over two years. And then they wonder why the Democrats are losing elections right abnd left and why Obama is dropping in the polls. Is this really the party you liberal kool-aid drinkers want to support? I have yet to see a Republican doing what was done to this man's yard last night. There is nothing lower than attacking a man while he is trying to take care of his sick wife.
This post cinches it for me. You are a moron. It was probably kids messing around. Your father was right when he yelled at your mother to "get back in that bathroom and take that test again and don't come out till it is negative." Alas, he we are anyway.

You neocon Republicans were responsible for Katrina. So, don't be acting so high and mighty.

#68604 Oct 15, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are demanding proof of things why don't you prove that Romneys comments, which were correct, were broadcast in Libya in between the time that the Cairo attack and the Libya attack took place. You are obviously trying to spin Obama's failure into Romney's fault. It shows a level of desperation and ignorance that exemplifies the brain dead Obama Zombies that know he is failure.
If President Obama "failed," there were demonstrations at the US embassy in Cairo.

If Romney "failed" by showing the terrorists that those demonstrations were splitting the US politically, then he may well have emboldened the terrorists to later attack in Libya, resulting in four Americans including the US ambassador being killed.(My apologies to Ambassador Stevens' father, who says that the event should not be "politicized." Romney "politicized" the event before he even knew what had happened. Romney has even been criticized by some Republicans for his cluelessness and his "shooting before taking aim.")

To put it simply, Romney does not know how to act "presidential," and does not deserve the office.

#68605 Oct 15, 2012
DANCE SPCa DANCE DANCE wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did "Having Sex With Them" come from?
You are alot like Todd Aiken...Bachmann Clinic material!
God Bless
CHEERS
Sex with animals, must be the first thing that comes to mind for a neocon, when you mention animals. I read the posts again and can't figure out how he made the leap from dancing horses to having sex with a horse. I am not even sure the Bachman Clinic can pray that away.
Herny Compton

United States

#68606 Oct 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>This post cinches it for me. You are a moron. It was probably kids messing around. Your father was right when he yelled at your mother to "get back in that bathroom and take that test again and don't come out till it is negative." Alas, he we are anyway.

You neocon Republicans were responsible for Katrina. So, don't be acting so high and mighty.
How is any political party responsible for a hurricane?

That's like saying your mom is responsible for giving gonorrhea to everyone who has it.

Well that might have been a bad example since she could very well be responsible for it.

#68607 Oct 15, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
In 2008, a Republican in an area campaign office offered a pizza to anyone bringing him an Obama sign.

You may not actually "see" a Republican taking yard signs. Some of them hire others to do their dirty work.
Herny Compton

United States

#68608 Oct 15, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>If President Obama "failed," there were demonstrations at the US embassy in Cairo.

If Romney "failed" by showing the terrorists that those demonstrations were splitting the US politically, then he may well have emboldened the terrorists to later attack in Libya, resulting in four Americans including the US ambassador being killed.(My apologies to Ambassador Stevens' father, who says that the event should not be "politicized." Romney "politicized" the event before he even knew what had happened. Romney has even been criticized by some Republicans for his cluelessness and his "shooting before taking aim.")

To put it simply, Romney does not know how to act "presidential," and does not deserve the office.
Are you and DanFromSmithville the same person or did the two stupidest people in Missouri just manage to show up on the same forum?

#68609 Oct 15, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with animals, must be the first thing that comes to mind for a neocon, when you mention animals. I read the posts again and can't figure out how he made the leap from dancing horses to having sex with a horse. I am not even sure the Bachman Clinic can pray that away.
I think what "SPC" was trying to say was that dancing with horses should only be done in the privacy of one's own home, because it leads to lust.

#68610 Oct 15, 2012
Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you and DanFromSmithville the same person or did the two stupidest people in Missouri just manage to show up on the same forum?
Welcome to the forum, "Herny"! You fit right in!_8-)
Herny Compton

United States

#68611 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>I think what "SPC" was trying to say was that dancing with horses should only be done in the privacy of one's own home, because it leads to lust.
You know this from first hand experience I bet.

#68612 Oct 15, 2012
Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
No we are not. As far as the stupidest person in Missouri, it looks like you are posting from Illinois.

Funny, the only person that makes that "are you the same person" comment and the only person dumb enough to use it, often posts from Illinois using proxy servers.

It can't be him though, Dan Mortinsane has been in Las Vegas for the last couple of weeks watching the Blue Man Group. He was so inspired that in his confused state he started his on group. Unfortunately, Dan Mortinsen wasn't clear on the intent of the Blue Man Group and named his group the Blow Men Group.

#68613 Oct 15, 2012
Herny Compton wrote:
<quoted text>
You know this from first hand experience I bet.
Herny? Is that short for Hernia?
Norton

Leavenworth, KS

#68614 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
As I recall the timeline:
1. Demonstrations were held at the US embassy in Cairo
2. Romney viciously attacks the President of the United States with a politically-inspired press release.
3. Around 4 hours later, an armed group attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
4. A US ambassador and 3 others were killed in Benghazi.
5. Prove to me that Romney's press release did not encourage the terrorists who attacked the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing 4 Americans.
If I am wrong, prove it! Look up the timeline yourself. Prove to YOURSELF that I am correct!
You sound like the Democrats trying to get themselves out of this mess. The truth will come out and I believe you are very wrong.

P. S. You have proved nothing!

CHEERS!
Norton

Leavenworth, KS

#68615 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
If President Obama "failed," there were demonstrations at the US embassy in Cairo.
You can't possibly be that dumb! Can you?

CHEERS!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#68616 Oct 15, 2012
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
GIW is not even a word
There should be a “g” at the end of “being”
It's “secretly” not “secreatly”
There should have been an “and” after (secreatly)
There should be a period after FACIST
Intelligent should have been started with a lower case “i”
Thru is not grammatically correct
Your should have been “you're” or “you are”
“Trailer Home” should not have been capitalized.
Clearly you were not including yourself in your reference to intelligent people.
Mr. Grammarian, you missed a couple.

(Intelligent can see) Subject "can" conflicts with verb "see."

(Home God Bless) Subject "God" conflicts with verb "Bless."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monitor Index Haunted 2 hr Felt It 6
any good pain docs in moberly (Feb '14) 6 hr Knobbyknees 10
Sick of the bells 7 hr Browniemom 4
collen Humphrey (May '15) 9 hr in the know 6
Amber Settle 19 hr Amber Settle 7
Legal age to move out (Apr '10) Fri ZRK23 92
Yuma Fainter (May '15) Apr 27 daddy 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moberly Mortgages