Azalea opening soon in moberly mo old...

Azalea opening soon in moberly mo old golden corral buliding

Posted in the Moberly Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
baby boy

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2012
New eating place opening soon
crooked town

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2012
What is it? Never heard of it. Not a chain I guess. Buffet, menu or what?
baby boy

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Buffet and grill
wheres waldo

Hartford, KS

#4 Oct 13, 2012
i think it may be a japanese or chinese food? seen the sign on the side of the building. azaleas is a flowered plant...from china, japan, in america.
crooked town

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2012
wheres waldo wrote:
i think it may be a japanese or chinese food? seen the sign on the side of the building. azaleas is a flowered plant...from china, japan, in america.
How many Chinese food places does one town need? I thought an Azalea was just a flower. Not oriental. If anyone know for sure clue us in.
what

United States

#6 Oct 13, 2012
crooked town wrote:
<quoted text> How many Chinese food places does one town need? I thought an Azalea was just a flower. Not oriental. If anyone know for sure clue us in.
its not any of that stuff. One of the owners of the old golden corrals is opening it up and is naming it after his wife.
crooked town

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2012
He better keep it a lot cleaner than it was. Better have a nice variety of good food if he wants to do a good business. We quit eating at Golden Corral because the place got so dirty and unsanitary.
really

Fulton, MO

#8 Oct 15, 2012
The place was dirty...it was old and I saw people with the hog feeding boots on, so Moberly, get a clue, its a place to eat, not a barn!! And Golden Corrals food was good and the owners were the best!! I say YEAH!!!
mob guy

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
The place was good and yes its the old owner and it will open in november and the food is basically going to be the same as golden corral. They are redoing the kitchen and some other things give the man time at least he cares about his customers he promised he would reopen and he did under a new name
just sayin

Macon, MO

#10 Oct 16, 2012
mob guy wrote:
The place was good and yes its the old owner and it will open in november and the food is basically going to be the same as golden corral. They are redoing the kitchen and some other things give the man time at least he cares about his customers he promised he would reopen and he did under a new name
I agree. They were good people. I can't wait to have another food option in moberly. It sucks having to drive all the way to como just for something different once in awhile.
baby blue

United States

#11 Oct 17, 2012
It is opening in november I'm not for sure when but it will basically be same food as golden corral from what I was told and there is also a new eating place going in on morley
just a farmer

Huntsville, MO

#12 Oct 19, 2012
really wrote:
The place was dirty...it was old and I saw people with the hog feeding boots on, so Moberly, get a clue, its a place to eat, not a barn!! And Golden Corrals food was good and the owners were the best!! I say YEAH!!!
those people are farmers, and work harder than you could ever dream of. Sorry but when you get dressed for work you put on kahkis, and a nice shirt and when we get dressed its blue jeans and mud boots... and we dont have time to go home and change and come back to town just to please someone like you who has no idea what there talking about.
thank you
just sayin

Macon, MO

#13 Oct 19, 2012
just a farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
those people are farmers, and work harder than you could ever dream of. Sorry but when you get dressed for work you put on kahkis, and a nice shirt and when we get dressed its blue jeans and mud boots... and we dont have time to go home and change and come back to town just to please someone like you who has no idea what there talking about.
thank you
Well said.
Clean Feet

Mexico, MO

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Just what we need - another place full of cheap nasty food for the waddlers to heap up their plates. Gross.
what

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Clean Feet wrote:
Just what we need - another place full of cheap nasty food for the waddlers to heap up their plates. Gross.
so does that make you a peter puffer
just sayin

Macon, MO

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Clean Feet wrote:
If you feel that way, cool, don't eat there. It doesn't matter if people think its going to be gross, or thought it was gross before. It will still benefit you. Now you can go to a different restaurant of your choice & it won't be as crowded because there is one more place in town for people to choose from. You don't have to like the food or dine there to benefit from its opening.
lei

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2012
When is this place opening

Since: Oct 12

United States

#19 Nov 13, 2012
I think the health department is holding up the opening, too many rats & turds to open!
josh

United States

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Such lies the doors are opening soon and we don't have any health issues sorry we have made some changes to the place and waiting on the food order to come so we can open the doors we have hired back 15 workers that worked for golden corral we kept the best people the building has no health issues unless you let rats go in our building so grow the hell up
wolywig

Prairie Village, KS

#21 Nov 15, 2012
I ate there a lot & I thought the food was good!!! The only downer I have is not enough salt:) the people were very nice!:) Just wonder if the pricing will be th same????? I will definately go there I miss the GC a lot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randolph County man makes threats in incriminat... 31 min Cctx78618 70
News Search warrant executed on Randolph County home... 1 hr Dumaz 4
Dirty!?!?!? 2 hr Cctx78618 7
dillon gilliam (Jun '15) 3 hr Cctx78618 74
Need understanding 3 hr Cctx78618 3
Ethan Longbine 3 hr Cctx78618 46
Jon Thomas White 12 hr Out There 4

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance