Who knows Zach Penniman

Who knows Zach Penniman

Posted in the Moberly Forum

curious

Fulton, MO

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Who knows this guy and can you tell me anything about him?
curious

Fulton, MO

#2 Oct 7, 2012
guess no one knows him?
Tyrone

Moberly, MO

#3 Oct 7, 2012
I used to see dat playa eatin at country kitchen all the time back in the day. Boy could fuggin tear up the buffet. Ain't seen him in a grip though
idea

Fulton, MO

#4 Oct 8, 2012
what country kitchen? where at? Moberly?
really

Fulton, MO

#5 Oct 8, 2012
playa?
Truth Hurts

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
I used to see dat playa eatin at country kitchen all the time back in the day. Boy could fuggin tear up the buffet. Ain't seen him in a grip though
Yep,

I really need some ebonics training.

What's the "Ain't seen him in a grip"???

If I translate to redneck, I'm thinking "havn't seen him in a coons age" is about right. Any help would be appreciated.
really

Fulton, MO

#7 Oct 8, 2012
He just moved to this area a few years ago and there wasn't a country kitchen so what country kitchen did you see him at? I am wanting to make sure we have the same guy. Is he married or what?
wow

Fulton, MO

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
what country kitchen did you see him at
Tyrone

Moberly, MO

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Im talkin bout back in the 90s in moberly. and truth hurts, if we hang sometime we'll get a couple 40s in ya and youll be fly in no time. Fo real yo.
wow

Fulton, MO

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Tyrone...yeah u lieing ass...he didn't live around here in the 90's..He moved from Warrensburg in 2002..caught ya in a lie you douche bag!
Tyrone

Moberly, MO

#11 Oct 10, 2012
you betta realize who you talkin to nikka. I remember that fool from 1997. Whats your name wow? I know you aint tryin to get whopped.
sir

Columbia, MO

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
you betta realize who you talkin to nikka. I remember that fool from 1997. Whats your name wow? I know you aint tryin to get whopped.
tyron, you are an idiot.
Tyrone

Moberly, MO

#13 Oct 11, 2012
sir wrote:
<quoted text>
tyron, you are an idiot.
Spell my name right before you call me an idiot you trick ass mark. Don't be hatin cause Im bringin your boy down. Lets all do a rodney king and just get along for real ya dig?
wow

Fulton, MO

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Tyrone...you can bad mouth him all you want but HE NEVER was at a country kitchen in MOBERLY...I know my shit on him..just wanting to know what kind of guy he was...TYRONE you are crazy..Moberly in 1197..he would of only been 13. hahaha so you got your shit screwed up...go take your lieing ass habit off of topix till you know the truth...hahha..this makes me laugh you saying you know him..hah..thanks for the laugh and Tyrone I am a female and if you are going to stoop to the level to beat up a girl..then you need a reality check boy..some one needs to beat your ass if you are going to hit a woman..hope some one does. NIKKA don't scare me one bit..whats color got to do with this..you are making it racist...wow.. come on dude.
wow

Fulton, MO

#15 Oct 11, 2012
sorry for the spelling error..1997
Tyrone

Independence, MO

#16 Oct 11, 2012
why u hatin on me? girl imma make it up to you and buy you some mcdonalds sometime. whats your number?
wow

Mexico, MO

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Is all McDonalds all youo can afford..NO girl like McDonalds..I am sorry I am hating but your info is so so wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China garden Sun Anonymous 20
Miranda Williams Sun friend of morgan 10
Road block on Garfield and carpenter??? Sun Say what 2
Town drama May 27 EJK 12
Leronica scallon not paying contractors? May 26 MACS 8
Andrea Farris May 26 Laughing at ignor... 9
Brittany bowen??? May 25 If u know 12

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance