15 yr old hung himself??

15 yr old hung himself??

Posted in the Moberly Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Com on

Huntsville, MO

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Did this happen or us the rumor mill working OT??
I havent heard it

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Nope
hazel

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2013
No he is alive he showed up for cameron visitation and I pray he doesn't do nothing stupid it isn't his felt the wreck was a accident
moberly resident

Moberly, MO

#4 Jan 23, 2013
He shouldnt have been driving he was only 15!
just sayn

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2013
moberly resident wrote:
He shouldnt have been driving he was only 15!
Guess you have never done anything you "shouldn't have"
Hmmm

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2013
When it resulted in killing a person? No I have Never made such a mistake. Whoever allowed this kid to drive is just as responsible. Law is if he was 16 he could have 1 passenger not a car full. Sounds like another kid making their own rules with no parental discipline. the Real World has consciences. As the parent of a 15 year old, my child would never drive without me, knowing MY consequence would be unbearable .
Hmmm

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
" consequences"
baddeal

Columbia, MO

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I hate to be the bearer of bad news for Hmmm but you only think you control your teenager with your fear of God or whatever it is you use. Teens have minds of their own and when in group can make devastating plans. Many times because they don't think it will happen to them. That's human nature. You every had a house burn, fender bender/wreck, have you ever buried a child? You really should get off your high and mighty pedestal. You only think you and yours are perfect. You should drop to your knees and pray these comments don't bite you in you stupid big mouth!
It was an accident. I don't know any of these kids personally. I have raise a couple of really great kids. I also know they as I and all people do will make bad decisions. It's not about what happened now, that's over can't change it. It's about what happens now and you asshole are of no help so please keep your hateful useless comments to yourself or preach 'em to your kids.
You don't think this boy and these families have enough pain to deal with? What dick comments to make.
Hmmm

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Teenagers will make bad decisions, but when it involves a death thats not something to be over looked. I'm sure this child will battle this the rest of his life knowing what he caused &I feel sorry for every family involved. Look around this generation has little to none discipline. Lack of Respect & Consequences. I DO raise mine differently. I'm trying to raise Respectful Responsible Adults & with my expectations & consequences MY kids are something to be Proud of!
Kanye East

Kansas City, MO

#10 Jan 24, 2013
baddeal wrote:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news for Hmmm but you only think you control your teenager with your fear of God or whatever it is you use. Teens have minds of their own and when in group can make devastating plans. Many times because they don't think it will happen to them. That's human nature. You every had a house burn, fender bender/wreck, have you ever buried a child? You really should get off your high and mighty pedestal. You only think you and yours are perfect. You should drop to your knees and pray these comments don't bite you in you stupid big mouth!
It was an accident. I don't know any of these kids personally. I have raise a couple of really great kids. I also know they as I and all people do will make bad decisions. It's not about what happened now, that's over can't change it. It's about what happens now and you asshole are of no help so please keep your hateful useless comments to yourself or preach 'em to your kids.
You don't think this boy and these families have enough pain to deal with? What dick comments to make.
Spoken like a true Moberly skank!!! Delusional! Making excuses is a huge part of the problem. I'll bet your kids are great. Great at selling meth!
baddeal

Columbia, MO

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Again I hope karma doesn't bite you or your kids. I am actually quite fortunate that my kids respect and "fear" the law and consequences of breaking them. They also "fear" moms rules not to a point that they feel they cannot come talk to me open and honestly though. They have gotten lucky a few times that had they been caught as WE ALL HAVE!
The only difference between you and any convict out there is you have not been caught YET! You keep head high and pray though and maybe just maybe God will grace you the good luck you had.
And no my kids do not do drink or do drugs. They did try them and we talked about it. I was very lucky that they listened and fear the consequences of being even a pill popping drug head. I do have great kids though they are grown so adults now.
I'm not making excuses this 15 year-old knows he was wrong why you think he tried to hang himself. All I'm saying is let the law take care of it and please stop bashing on him. Damn the boy made a mistake that he will live with the rest of his life. Show some adult compassion. He nor his family need to read these kind of remarks. He needs to know that it's not the mistake now, it's done can't change it but learn from it and try to help others. He certainly doesn't need lowlife idiots like you pushing him over the edge. He hangs himself you sleep with the knowledge that you helped push him to do it because you think he deserves it.
Skank really, you don't know me though I can tell by your careless reply I wouldn't want to know you!
Kanye East

Kansas City, MO

#12 Jan 24, 2013
baddeal wrote:
Again I hope karma doesn't bite you or your kids. I am actually quite fortunate that my kids respect and "fear" the law and consequences of breaking them. They also "fear" moms rules not to a point that they feel they cannot come talk to me open and honestly though. They have gotten lucky a few times that had they been caught as WE ALL HAVE!
The only difference between you and any convict out there is you have not been caught YET! You keep head high and pray though and maybe just maybe God will grace you the good luck you had.
And no my kids do not do drink or do drugs. They did try them and we talked about it. I was very lucky that they listened and fear the consequences of being even a pill popping drug head. I do have great kids though they are grown so adults now.
I'm not making excuses this 15 year-old knows he was wrong why you think he tried to hang himself. All I'm saying is let the law take care of it and please stop bashing on him. Damn the boy made a mistake that he will live with the rest of his life. Show some adult compassion. He nor his family need to read these kind of remarks. He needs to know that it's not the mistake now, it's done can't change it but learn from it and try to help others. He certainly doesn't need lowlife idiots like you pushing him over the edge. He hangs himself you sleep with the knowledge that you helped push him to do it because you think he deserves it.
Skank really, you don't know me though I can tell by your careless reply I wouldn't want to know you!
We got it..You and your seeds are perfect. You're a perfect Mother. Got it!!! Please go F*ck yourself miss perfect!
baddeal

Columbia, MO

#13 Jan 24, 2013
What is wrong with you? I never said I was perfect nor did I call you derogatory names. I was asking Hmmm to please show some compassion and not make any more discouraging comments about this 15 year-old who tried to hang himself for a mistake that yes could have been avoided but it was a mistake. It's important what he learns from it not what happened. It's saddens me when people say mean spirited things like that. I pray this young man gets the help he needs to deal with this and the support and love from family and friends to deal with it. He can one of many paths. This would be devastating to deal with. He killed his friend in a wreck. Jeeze. You're an asshole and I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you on a face to face. I bet your a real winner, NOT.
Kanye East

Kansas City, MO

#14 Jan 24, 2013
baddeal wrote:
What is wrong with you? I never said I was perfect nor did I call you derogatory names. I was asking Hmmm to please show some compassion and not make any more discouraging comments about this 15 year-old who tried to hang himself for a mistake that yes could have been avoided but it was a mistake. It's important what he learns from it not what happened. It's saddens me when people say mean spirited things like that. I pray this young man gets the help he needs to deal with this and the support and love from family and friends to deal with it. He can one of many paths. This would be devastating to deal with. He killed his friend in a wreck. Jeeze. You're an asshole and I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you on a face to face. I bet your a real winner, NOT.
Thanks for the kind words Miss Perfect! Keep making excuses for the demon seeds you have wrecked your vagina throwing in the world! Get back to Bud's place with the rest of the Moberly Dirt!
baddeal

Columbia, MO

#15 Jan 24, 2013
You are a piece of work. I don't go to the bar but funny that's where you went, definitely shows what class of person you are, very low, low, low class!
Next to the likes of you I probably am perfect. Stay in KC, Moberly doesn't want you.
Kanye East

Kansas City, MO

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Don't live in KC Miss Perfect! I live in Columbia and see ex Moberly skanks walking around all the time. Piano bars to grocery stores. Ex Moberly skanks acting like they are better than everyone else. Your not Miss Perfect
baddeal

Columbia, MO

#17 Jan 24, 2013
I don't live in and would NEVER live in Como. I can't stand going down there. If I can I drive around it, it's nastier then Moberly could ever dream of being! Your boring me.
Have a good day or not whatever.
holy diver

Mexico, MO

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
When it resulted in killing a person? No I have Never made such a mistake. Whoever allowed this kid to drive is just as responsible. Law is if he was 16 he could have 1 passenger not a car full. Sounds like another kid making their own rules with no parental discipline. the Real World has consciences. As the parent of a 15 year old, my child would never drive without me, knowing MY consequence would be unbearable .
he is 15 they are all teenagers i am thankful to be alive after all the crap i have been through as a kid. it's a horrible tragic accident. pray these kids can learn and move on pray for the victims family to do the same. it's just awful.
How sad

Mexico, MO

#19 Jan 24, 2013
I am saddened that this is the community I live in. I don't know any of these kids personally, but I can nearly guarantee that the surviving boys are devastated. That 15 year old child will never be the same. Was it a bad decision, yes. Have we all made bad decisions, I'm guessing yes. Some of us have just been lucky. I am praying for all these families involved, they are certainly going to need it.
dan

United States

#20 Jan 24, 2013
I agree. Very well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany bowen??? 3 hr taxpayingcitizen 3
Andrea Farris 4 hr Jfc 3
Frank burris 13 hr concerned citizen 1
China garden May 20 YourTimeIsGonnaCome 16
Mack pro sucks (Sep '12) May 19 Anonymous 91
Anyone knows Dan Nelson May 19 Anonymous 3
Dakota Wooten May 17 SheHaWt 2

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moberly Mortgages