trut

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
What do everyone really think about her and her family please do put what ever come's to mind??? And I will tell you what I know and heard myself
Anonymous

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
If your going to do dirt be real because know matter how many showers you take the dirt will always be right there stop the lie's just come out with it all??????????
what

Columbia, MO

#4 Sep 13, 2012
I can't tell you anything. Don't know her or her family. I do know some White's just not this name. What is it you really think of her and her fam?
Here We Go

Ottumwa, IA

#5 Sep 14, 2012
what wrote:
I can't tell you anything. Don't know her or her family. I do know some White's just not this name. What is it you really think of her and her fam?
Why are you so curious to know? Kayla is a nice chick, he family is ok too. Kayla used to be one of my best frinds. She is cool as hel*. And so is her fam. I wish people would leave her alone an quit being so mean, she does her own thing. I have not seen or herd of her doing anything so crazy it needs to be posted on topix, but if you have then what is it? Im curious to know. And what does her family have to do with anything?
what

Columbia, MO

#6 Sep 14, 2012
It seems 'trut' has something to get off their chest. I was being a sympathetic reader. Don't take it so personal. It's not about you. Kayla has every right to get on here and tell her story.
I know some White family. Just not sure if it's the same family. It doesn't really matter to me either way.
This site is for entertainment. It not suppose to be but seriously what else can you make of the crap on here. It's not educations, informational or useful so use it for what it's become - rumors and amusement.
Here We Go

Ottumwa, IA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
what wrote:
It seems 'trut' has something to get off their chest. I was being a sympathetic reader. Don't take it so personal. It's not about you. Kayla has every right to get on here and tell her story.
I know some White family. Just not sure if it's the same family. It doesn't really matter to me either way.
This site is for entertainment. It not suppose to be but seriously what else can you make of the crap on here. It's not educations, informational or useful so use it for what it's become - rumors and amusement.
I agree...and I think trut should get whatever it is off their chest too....so tell us trut! whats goin on?
rlc

Moberly, MO

#8 Sep 14, 2012
she smells like dumpster she fat as mars and she eat eat eat fat girloh and teethe rottin
ITS ABOUT TIME

Macon, MO

#9 Sep 15, 2012
rlc wrote:
she smells like dumpster she fat as mars and she eat eat eat fat girloh and teethe rottin
Every thread that you (rlc) post on, you answer in the most ignorant way, and most unintellegent spelling, grammar, and common sense way possible. At first I thought you were playing around with your words and how you say them etc. but I truly believe you are one ignorant person of the female gender. Can you please have your mom or someone at the bars you hang out at write the post for you so one can decipher what your trying to say. I think everyone else would agree with me, escpecially if they have read your post in the past. Get a grip on yourself.
ralph

Mexico, MO

#10 Sep 15, 2012
ITS ABOUT TIME wrote:
<quoted text>
Every thread that you (rlc) post on, you answer in the most ignorant way, and most unintellegent spelling, grammar, and common sense way possible. At first I thought you were playing around with your words and how you say them etc. but I truly believe you are one ignorant person of the female gender. Can you please have your mom or someone at the bars you hang out at write the post for you so one can decipher what your trying to say. I think everyone else would agree with me, escpecially if they have read your post in the past. Get a grip on yourself.
RLC is a **34 yr old women** https://www.facebook.com/rita.clevenger1... this is her facebook page... she posts on all of topics that she can & all of her comment sound about just as "intelligent"
crooked town

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2012
ITS ABOUT TIME wrote:
<quoted text>
So totally agree. She must be a real dumbass.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Yea right they are nuts and crazy and they are all love to start shit and get off hidding all the cheating shit they do behind the man's back so get your shit right when they talk about all the guy's who they are dating it's all about talking to on them and how bad they have it and all that dumb shit and they help them to cheat HELLO NOT FUCKIN RIGHT TOO DO
Here We Go

Ottumwa, IA

#15 Sep 18, 2012
SO......about kayla????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randolph County man makes threats in incriminat... 5 hr Cctx78618 23
Mara Goff 6 hr Concerns660 1
Leslie Wemhoff 8 hr Manly man 26
The Minks Twins (Mar '13) 12 hr nopityhere 32
hannahs closet family life fellowship (Jul '12) 21 hr God Bless 50
Huntsville Elementary School (Mar '15) Wed Itsagame 9
City of Huntsville Wed Hell In a hand ba... 6

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance