Enforcer

United States

#84 Sep 25, 2012
Once again, if you learn to read all of the comments before getting your panties in a bunch, I'm not threatening you. I'm forewarning ANYONE who comes on my property. As I said before, I'm doing my own investigating. I don't know you or your family. All I know is I don't appreciate losers invading my privacy. If I wouldn't have read 'back to his old ways again :(' I would of never even had you two on my list of potential thieves. I'm sorry that you feel threatened by a 56 year old woman and don't worry, I will leave this Topix right now if you and your kin just calm down. Announcing you have a probation officer isn't the classiest thing either, as I can say I've never had one of those. Thank you and have a great day.
Mobertuckian

Columbia, MO

#85 Sep 25, 2012
My husband had his car broken into in our driveway twice in a 2 week period near Fox Park. Didn't take anything but change. There are gangs of thug kids doing this stuff that should be home in bed rather than roaming the streets each night with nothing better to do. The problem is parents not stepping up to raise their kids and have the "out-of-sight/out-of-mind " approach to parenting. Simply enforcing a curfew in town again would do alot to help stem these thefts. I remember when if you violated curfew, you got a hefty fine and your parents had to come get you from jail.
Enforcer

United States

#86 Sep 25, 2012
Mobertuckian wrote:
My husband had his car broken into in our driveway twice in a 2 week period near Fox Park. Didn't take anything but change. There are gangs of thug kids doing this stuff that should be home in bed rather than roaming the streets each night with nothing better to do. The problem is parents not stepping up to raise their kids and have the "out-of-sight/out-of-mind " approach to parenting. Simply enforcing a curfew in town again would do alot to help stem these thefts. I remember when if you violated curfew, you got a hefty fine and your parents had to come get you from jail.
I remember those days as well. I've worked my fingers to the bones for things I have and thought once I hit the age of receiving AARP maybe that meant life was successful but you still can't feel safe. I don't care to be harassed by strangers any longer. The cops told me they were kids breaking into cars and garages, which is why I mentioned juvenile hall and the next person I catch will feel lead.
JimPearce

United States

#87 Sep 25, 2012
When will the black on black crime stop?
CONCERNED

Columbia, MO

#88 Sep 25, 2012
Like most others commenting here, I didn't know who any of these children were until this post, now I will be watching out for them in my neighborhood. Reading their posts have convinced me that they and their "role models" (aka barb and james) are the type of people with a chip on their shoulder, blame everyone else for their problems & that is how they justify hurting others. Considering you are all on probation, it would be wise for you to quit talking and start listening.
HoJos

Quincy, MA

#89 Sep 25, 2012
Christ... I hope the culprits NEVER procreate like their parents did, as I have seen the outcome of absent parenting after reading half of the comments in this forum. Unfortunately, lack of income and education is connected, correlated and causal to higher birth rates.
Heather Wright

Kansas City, MO

#90 Sep 26, 2012
Enforcer wrote:
Once again, if you learn to read all of the comments before getting your panties in a bunch, I'm not threatening you. I'm forewarning ANYONE who comes on my property. As I said before, I'm doing my own investigating. I don't know you or your family. All I know is I don't appreciate losers invading my privacy. If I wouldn't have read 'back to his old ways again :(' I would of never even had you two on my list of potential thieves. I'm sorry that you feel threatened by a 56 year old woman and don't worry, I will leave this Topix right now if you and your kin just calm down. Announcing you have a probation officer isn't the classiest thing either, as I can say I've never had one of those. Thank you and have a great day.
Lol well isnt that quite funny because I am ALMOST POSITIVE the you said "If I see her or her fiance, they are going to be seeing MRMC and Juvi." Your not funny, its not cute. If you are 56 years old, then why the hell are you threatening 17 year olds that have done nothing to you? Ok, And I only have a probation officer because I got into an argument with my mom and she called Don. I'm not in any real legal trouble and I never have been, but I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldnt threaten me or Austen, and keep our names out of your mouth, if your so old and mature. SO thank you, and have a splendid day.:)
Heather Wright

Kansas City, MO

#91 Sep 26, 2012
CONCERNED wrote:
Like most others commenting here, I didn't know who any of these children were until this post, now I will be watching out for them in my neighborhood. Reading their posts have convinced me that they and their "role models" (aka barb and james) are the type of people with a chip on their shoulder, blame everyone else for their problems & that is how they justify hurting others. Considering you are all on probation, it would be wise for you to quit talking and start listening.
Actually, "Concerned" They arent my role models. Barb is Austens mother and I dont think James is anyones role model But Neither me nor Austen take after either of them. We are just two teenage kids being accused of something that we DID NOT do. So go ahead and "Watch out" for us, Hell..you can even hire a private detective to follow us, but all your going to find is that we love to eat at mcdonalds and taco bell and we spend 97% of our time at home.
Heather Wright

Kansas City, MO

#92 Sep 26, 2012
HoJos wrote:
Christ... I hope the culprits NEVER procreate like their parents did, as I have seen the outcome of absent parenting after reading half of the comments in this forum. Unfortunately, lack of income and education is connected, correlated and causal to higher birth rates.
The only funny thing about this is that we arent the culprits and Im sure you had to get on a thesaurus to look up and get the meaning of half the words you just said.:)
jake

United States

#93 Sep 26, 2012
Well the car that was seen when the break ins happen was a four door white car with tinted windows and a blazer was seen in fox park the white four door car was seen parked over on side roads where the break ins happen and there was a white male seen and a girl and two other males and it can't be the same kids that did it last time because they are in jail they broke into my friends car and took a radio and gun let me catch them because they will be killed
curious

Mexico, MO

#94 Sep 26, 2012
I see that there is some younger people in this forum now..so I have a question..Does anyone know anything about Kirsten Witacer?
HoJos

Quincy, MA

#95 Sep 27, 2012
.... OR maybe my parentS, with an S, raised me and made sure I had access to "get on a" thesaurus. On top of that, it could be that I'm a college graduate that happens to look at social statistics like that for a living.... I don't know. Use your worldly knowledge to crack in to my case a little more.
juveniles

Huntsville, MO

#96 Sep 27, 2012
HoJos wrote:
.... OR maybe my parentS, with an S, raised me and made sure I had access to "get on a" thesaurus. On top of that, it could be that I'm a college graduate that happens to look at social statistics like that for a living.... I don't know. Use your worldly knowledge to crack in to my case a little more.
Lol. Funny how people assume that everyone on here has the same intelligence quotient as them. Just because somebody "uses big words" does not mean they have to try real hard to use them, or look words up in a thesaurus/dictionary. It simply means some adults actually attended college... or at least earned good grades in high school. Guess the old saying is true: kids think they know everything.
HoJos

Quincy, MA

#97 Sep 27, 2012
juveniles wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Funny how people assume that everyone on here has the same intelligence quotient as them. Just because somebody "uses big words" does not mean they have to try real hard to use them, or look words up in a thesaurus/dictionary. It simply means some adults actually attended college... or at least earned good grades in high school. Guess the old saying is true: kids think they know everything.
I totally agree Juvie... I don't try hard to use big words.. The funny thing is that I DO have to try to LOWER my vocaublary around certain groups of people because if you "use big words", it comes across as condescending.

... But my original point can not be denied. Go check out the World Development Reports since they have been published.
Average

Columbia, MO

#98 Sep 27, 2012
HoJos wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree Juvie... I don't try hard to use big words.. The funny thing is that I DO have to try to LOWER my vocaublary around certain groups of people because if you "use big words", it comes across as condescending.
... But my original point can not be denied. Go check out the World Development Reports since they have been published.
I completely understand and agree with your point that low-income, uneducated people are quicker to procreate (without using a thesaurus to look them up haha). Of course these kids don't understand what it meant, they are too busy skipping class to theive and fornicate!
Average

Columbia, MO

#99 Sep 27, 2012
*thieve* oops
BillyJoeBob

United States

#101 Sep 27, 2012
Neva tim on d wut n dis nigt up n da hoz, FO REL
Tell It like it is

Kansas City, MO

#102 Oct 29, 2012
The guilty party lives on Halleck. How do i know? Because I followed a trail of the stuff out of my car that they didnt want right up to the front door. No for real right up to the actual front door laying against it so either thats where the guilty party lives,socializes or that house was next on the break in list. Regardless of who it is or what anyones mom dad friend etc think of him or her if it happens again full property owner rights will be practised on the spot.
Banter

Tonganoxie, KS

#103 Oct 29, 2012
Tell It like it is wrote:
The guilty party lives on Halleck. How do i know? Because I followed a trail of the stuff out of my car that they didnt want right up to the front door. No for real right up to the actual front door laying against it so either thats where the guilty party lives,socializes or that house was next on the break in list. Regardless of who it is or what anyones mom dad friend etc think of him or her if it happens again full property owner rights will be practised on the spot.
If you followed the trail of your belongings up to the front door....why didn't the cops do that?
It amazes me....Moberly Citizens even have to do their own investigations!
Damn

United States

#106 Nov 3, 2012
Looks like Austen's name is being thrown around in another topix, break ins on county roads. This time it involves houses, some of the merchandise has been found too, taken into pawn shops local and out of town. Should be getting close to resolving this case! Check out the new topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr LIBERALS ARE NUTS 96,882
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 hr OEM Oasis 2,627
Reed Brothers (Aug '12) 11 hr The Grim Reaper 45
Nerium 18 hr thatguy 5
Kirsten James Sep 13 Higbeefarmer 17
Old Stories about Moberly and area (Jul '08) Sep 13 Former Moberly boy 1,430
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
•••
•••
•••

Moberly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Moberly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Moberly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moberly
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••