22 Arrested in Mid-Missouri Drug Sweep

Dec 18, 2009 Read more: Fox4KC 59
Arrest warrants were served on 22 mid- Missouri residents in drug sweep by local and state officials. Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PAPPY 35

Macon, MO

#1 Dec 18, 2009
About time The smaller towns got cleaned up.
Common Denominator

Moberly, MO

#2 Dec 21, 2009
yep we need some more people in our already over-crowded prisons for frivolous drug usage/possession crimes. for the first time in history, in every state, we actually have more people in prison for drug possession than for drug sales.
without BS arrests for harmless marijuana possessions politicians, police departments, probation/parole departments, drug courts and countless other state programs would risk not being funded by our tax dollars - so we continue with meaningless arrests.

the flip-side of that:
-legalize it and let the state profit handsomely from the enormous tax that users will pay in order to safely purchase dependable quality product (since they're going to use it regardless).
-let people grow and use their own personal use medical marijuana instead of going broke paying for pills.
-since 90% of it is currently coming from Mexican drug cartels (the 90% is in the southwest, the percent is likely lower in the midwest) we can rest a little easier knowing the legalization is forcing drug lords into retirement.
Let them eat cake

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 21, 2009
In some of these small towns the police dept is directly involved in the distribution of drugs. If they're not doing it their brother is and they know about it.

On the other hand I hope this wasn't another worthless pot bust and they actually got some real drugs off the street instead.
Bob Loblaw

Palm Harbor, FL

#5 Dec 22, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
so its the governments fault because people are in possession of illegal drugs.......um if its against the law then your going to jail......flat out!!!
Oh and another thing, if your caught selling it its a heavier fine, with that being said its easier to say its yours and take a possession charge instead of getting another 3 years for selling it.........
and last, a loooooooooooot of people love having sex with little boys, some even believe that it keeps you young (this is real) so if so many people like it and its believed to help your health (marijuana has NOT been prove to "help", some studies show it MAY help) why dont we legalized sex with little boys!!!!!!!!!!
Society has failed you, the schools have failed you, you have somehow slipped through the cracks.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, someone has given you internet access.
Oldtimer

Hattiesburg, MS

#8 Dec 22, 2009
pappy..you've been declared "unfit to father"..unanimously.
The Truth...you ain't....in fact you seem to be responsible for some of the most counterproductive, inflammatory and disruptive comments on these forums.
If you're playing devil's advocate...it's time to take off the mask and stop playing the role....If you truly believe anything that you have said is valid or productive in some way (other than reverse psychology or DA), I suggest you see Dr. signalmouth Joy or one of his decendents in the field of healthy psychology for happy, healthy life, indivdually and in groups. In other words...get some psychological education any way you can....it is the science of happy, healthy living. If you need it in more simple terms....get a childrens' version of the New Testament of the bible. You can start by reading the words in red (Jesus') and then the context around them - pretty much applied psychology with heavenly emphasis.
Merry Christmas and happy healthy New year....ps be very wary of psychiatrists and thier psychotrophic drugs. cchr.com - "Making a Killing".
End the prohibition of cannabis sativa for the immeasurable economic, physiological, and medical benefits. leap.com norml.com mpp.com (or org)
Outlaw psychotrophic drugs (psychiatric meds) and place psychologists at the top of MH industry.
Doing these two things should give us enough discretionary time and money to comfortably save the planet and most of the existing species - including humanity.
Oldtimer

Hattiesburg, MS

#9 Dec 22, 2009
BTW....I might suggest some education in logic as well..it's a primary skill needed in analysis of anything.
John Q???/John Q Public???? not a chance...an informed public will come to the best conclusions and you appear only to represent the "ignorant by choice". Wise up or pick a different name.....Garbage by any other name, is still garbage and we don't need any more garbage in, producing garbage out.
Bob Loblaw

Palm Harbor, FL

#10 Dec 23, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
nice comeback doper
Sharp as a marble, you are.
Oldtimer

Hattiesburg, MS

#12 Dec 23, 2009
No child, I have no trouble feeling smart when reading illogical and irrational counterproductive comments like yours...I just like to use the most exacting word to express the fact...making the most efficient use of my time by being sussinct(sp?). You might want to look up Narcissistic Behavior Syndrome yourself...as I suggested to Mr. Q on another forum where he clearly exposed himself as suffering from the condition - or jes plain lyin'- I also suggested that he and ye must have an underlying motivation blocking your ability to analyze, reason and logically make decisions.'Course it could be simple laziness and desire to take the path of least resistance (in your eyes). While your studying...define wisdom and seek it.
Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays....whatever shoe fits.
Common Denominator

Moberly, MO

#13 Dec 23, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
so its the governments fault because people are in possession of illegal drugs.......um if its against the law then your going to jail......flat out!!!
Oh and another thing, if your caught selling it its a heavier fine, with that being said its easier to say its yours and take a possession charge instead of getting another 3 years for selling it.........
and last, a loooooooooooot of people love having sex with little boys, some even believe that it keeps you young (this is real) so if so many people like it and its believed to help your health (marijuana has NOT been prove to "help", some studies show it MAY help) why dont we legalized sex with little boys!!!!!!!!!!
Your comparison is offensive. Obviously child molestation is a deliberate and severely damaging behavior and warrants the offender's exile in prison in order to maintain the public's safety. Pot doesn't hurt the person using it and it certainly wouldn't hurt the people in a state benefiting from the economic advantages of legalization.
Common Denominator

Moberly, MO

#14 Dec 23, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
...Oh and another thing, if your caught selling it its a heavier fine, with that being said its easier to say its yours and take a possession charge instead of getting another 3 years for selling it.........
uhhh, hey brainiac - do you actually think its up to the person getting arrested to decide what they're being charged with??? so you think a person can claim the dope is for their personal use and thus NOT be charged with intent to distribute???
Barb

Kansas City, MO

#17 Dec 23, 2009
I definatley think we need to hire more officers to be undercover drug task teams to break up these drug rings and drug dealers that corrupt the world. Take their drug money and use it to pay for more officers to get these people off he streets. Nobody wants them in thier neighborhood. They attract hoodlums and trouble!! and we need to hire more officers to patrol all neighborhoods to cut down on crime. Our officers need to spend more time on the street not in the office!! And we need to use our tax dollars to add more street lights on the streets and highways so we can see what is going on!!
Barb

Kansas City, MO

#18 Dec 23, 2009
I hope and pray that this drug is never legalized, ther are enough nuts and stupid people out there that choose to drive and jeopordize other people's lives. We have enough people corrupting the world. And the people who are parents what kind of example are they setting for their children? People that choose drugs are wsating their brain and wasting their money!!
Barb

Kansas City, MO

#19 Dec 23, 2009
oh, and by the way anyone arrested for drugs it is not meaningless, don't break the law and you won't get busted. Where is your commonsense? Those who choose drugs and can't pull up their big boy pants have no common sense!!
Common Denominator

Moberly, MO

#20 Dec 23, 2009
Barb wrote:
People that choose drugs are wsating their brain and wasting their money!!
listen carefully: LET THEM WASTE WHATEVER THEY WANT! Who are we to decide what they do with their life. They're going to buy pot regardless - currently their money is supporting drug cartels and their arrests are putting them all in prison (even tho they are not a threat to public safety) which is a gigantic burden to the tax payer! Is it that hard to figure out??? If a guy smokes pot and leaves everybody alone - let him do in a safer environment while being taxed heavily for it. The alternative is to arrest him, jail him, paying for not only his food, clothes and shelter but also for the basic necessities of the family he is then unable to provide for. You want more cops? You want better streetlights? Then you better wise up and take a look around, because as long as you and me are paying the state to make meaningless drug possession crimes we're going to ultimately suffer and see zero - ZEEERO - benefit.
Oldtimer

Hattiesburg, MS

#22 Dec 23, 2009
Barbara (closest thing to a sister I had) and Fartnotpleze....I prescribe a bubble bath or hottub, a big fat white owl, and a book called "psychology for dummies" which you can probably find at most bookstores, especially college. If such a book is beyond your means to obtain...try a simplified New Testament of the bible...start with the words in red and then read the context around them...a simplified form of applied psychology.
see LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST PROHIBITION ...leap.com for the facts and figures on that aspect of ending prohibition of cannabis sativa and keeping our books with no need for red ink. Also go to norml.com for comparisons with alcohol, other drugs and links to current medical benefits.
Once armed with all of the aforementioned facts and useful info...search out hemp and do a quick estimate of the legal jobs, industries and taxes that will be recreated. Think about the increased desire to be a law abiding citizen due to respect for law and government when the lawmakers correct this legal travisty. Think about the decreased effects of corruption and crime caused by the currently affluent criminal underworld.
If you can't reconcile yourself with the lowest common denominator of common sense, previously expressed in this column...study logic as well as those things mentioned above.
Hurry up and get back into the productive, functional world of the happy and healthy.
God Bless those willing to talk the talk and walk the walk...for the duration of this economic and moral jihad....Amen

Get well soon....!!!!!
i read

United States

#25 Dec 25, 2009
The Truth wrote:
a controlled substances can be heroin, weed, cocaine......so whos to say its marijuana, and why would you want these drugs legalized
All of the undercover drug buys occurred in Moberly or Randolph County and included the purchase of methamphetamine, cocaine, crack, marijuana and prescription pills, Brown said.
i read

United States

#26 Dec 25, 2009
blah blah

Leavenworth, KS

#27 Dec 26, 2009
Is there a reason that, for the most part, ya'll have decided to make inane comments about each other and not about the subject?
perplexed

Kansas City, MO

#28 Dec 26, 2009
We are, as evidenced by other threads, and especially by the very work of our (MAGIC) City Council, an INANE COMMUNITY!!!!
Fartculeze

Blue Springs, MO

#29 Dec 26, 2009
Oldtimer wrote:
Barbara (closest thing to a sister I had) and Fartnotpleze....I prescribe a bubble bath or hottub, a big fat white owl, and a book called "psychology for dummies" which you can probably find at most bookstores, especially college. If such a book is beyond your means to obtain...try a simplified New Testament of the bible...start with the words in red and then read the context around them...a simplified form of applied psychology.
see LAW ENFORCEMENT AGAINST PROHIBITION ...leap.com for the facts and figures on that aspect of ending prohibition of cannabis sativa and keeping our books with no need for red ink. Also go to norml.com for comparisons with alcohol, other drugs and links to current medical benefits.
Once armed with all of the aforementioned facts and useful info...search out hemp and do a quick estimate of the legal jobs, industries and taxes that will be recreated. Think about the increased desire to be a law abiding citizen due to respect for law and government when the lawmakers correct this legal travisty. Think about the decreased effects of corruption and crime caused by the currently affluent criminal underworld.
If you can't reconcile yourself with the lowest common denominator of common sense, previously expressed in this column...study logic as well as those things mentioned above.
Hurry up and get back into the productive, functional world of the happy and healthy.
God Bless those willing to talk the talk and walk the walk...for the duration of this economic and moral jihad....Amen
Get well soon....!!!!!
You're as deluded as the impotent worthless jew you surrender your will to.
You can pray with one hand and crap in another, see which one gets filled first.
Your pseudo-arroant words are empty and pointless, just like the entire internet itslef.
Typical of a chritian retard to become so bent about a blog posting, hopefully you'll encounter a real problem in your life soon.
And "god"?
Bwahahahaah! Why he's the biggest bitch of them all.
Happy Stolen Pagan Holiday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randolph/Moberly YMCA (May '13) 9 hr tickled 17
hot deputy 13 hr Curious 7
Is there someone in Moberly giving out free ce... 19 hr moberly native 2
Head football coach Thu Futuremofohalloffame 1
Felicia's on JJ Thu TomBradley 11
john Wolverton Thu TomBradley 13
Trash balls Thu haha 5
More from around the web

Moberly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE