Preach It

Saint Louis, MO

#136 Mar 4, 2013
Missouri Ethics Commission
Stacey Heislen, Acting Executive Director
3411A Knipp Drive
Jefferson City, MO. 65109
1-800-392-8660
www.mec.mo.gov

The website is a plethora of information, including forms needed to file a formal complaint.

I've been busy copying Ms. Freed's posts and preparing them for submission with my complaints. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

I phoned the Ethics Commission Office this morning. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and very interested in what I had to share. She said the quickest way to get some answers is to file the forms. Get started people! Time to send Valinda on her merry way out the door.
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#137 Mar 4, 2013
Preach It wrote:
Missouri Ethics Commission
Stacey Heislen, Acting Executive Director
3411A Knipp Drive
Jefferson City, MO. 65109
1-800-392-8660
www.mec.mo.gov
The website is a plethora of information, including forms needed to file a formal complaint.
I've been busy copying Ms. Freed's posts and preparing them for submission with my complaints. I encourage everyone else to do the same.
I phoned the Ethics Commission Office this morning. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and very interested in what I had to share. She said the quickest way to get some answers is to file the forms. Get started people! Time to send Valinda on her merry way out the door.
Thanks for the information, you can bet they will be getting one from me.
Wendy

Mission, KS

#138 Mar 4, 2013
occupy moberly wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the information, you can bet they will be getting one from me.
True to my word...I will mail mine out by Friday.

Sad thing is....I am not even for the "Democrats" per say...I lean more Republican but this Valinda is awful and has alienated Republicans from voters like myself. I don't even have a problem with Orchelns either...but she cannot get on here and threaten people and call them sinners or vultures just for having an opinion. She won't even state facts that might sway someone to see her point of view and to vote for her candidate. She calls them names...like a child!
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#139 Mar 6, 2013
Good for you Wendy, hoping there are more. No matter what your veiw is everyone is entitled to the right of opinion, and not be attacked and intimidated for that. This is one of we freedoms we have, this also is what makes this democracy work. If Valinda could get this without all the hatred and trying to belittle those with opposed to her extreme veiws she wouldn't caused this situation. How lonely she must be living in her seemingly miserable veiw of society, maybe instead of all of the rest of us moving maybe she should thinking of doing so, or at the very least step away from the goings on in local goverment and let those with a more capable leadership take the reins.
Wendy

Mission, KS

#140 Mar 6, 2013
1. Go to :www.mec.mo.gov

2. Complaints/Conflicts of interests

3. Forms

4.#4-Code of conduct
#6- Provisions of the Constitution (Free Speech)

Blacks and even Women were not allowed to vote in certain parts of our FAIRLY RECENT history. There are those that stood up for Constitutional rights and suffered dearly for these rights. As an American, I am appauled at what Valinda has written and the threats she as made.

Doesn't Valinda know that history shows us that Religious freedom is a constant battle? And yet, she says people must die for excercising their freedom to know the facts, ask questions and make an informed decision in the VOTERS BOOTH!

Now we get threatened to die? Well Valinda, people have already died for the right to VOTE how they want, and we must assure that these rights live on. With Valinda's around, it seems the fight continues!

Please take a few minutes out of your day to stand up for our Consititional Rights. The worst thing is, you have to take it to your Bank or to a notary!

occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#141 Mar 6, 2013
Wendy wrote:
1. Go to :www.mec.mo.gov
2. Complaints/Conflicts of interests
3. Forms
4.#4-Code of conduct
#6- Provisions of the Constitution (Free Speech)
Blacks and even Women were not allowed to vote in certain parts of our FAIRLY RECENT history. There are those that stood up for Constitutional rights and suffered dearly for these rights. As an American, I am appauled at what Valinda has written and the threats she as made.
Doesn't Valinda know that history shows us that Religious freedom is a constant battle? And yet, she says people must die for excercising their freedom to know the facts, ask questions and make an informed decision in the VOTERS BOOTH!
Now we get threatened to die? Well Valinda, people have already died for the right to VOTE how they want, and we must assure that these rights live on. With Valinda's around, it seems the fight continues!
Please take a few minutes out of your day to stand up for our Consititional Rights. The worst thing is, you have to take it to your Bank or to a notary!
seems like a small price and a very small inconvenience to do the right thing.
Wendy

Mission, KS

#142 Mar 6, 2013
occupy moberly wrote:
<quoted text>seems like a small price and a very small inconvenience to do the right thing.
Yes, I guess that is what I meant...if having to run to the bank for a Notary is the "worse" thing about trying to protect our freedoms--then come on people--get off the couch! Personally, if you can't find a notary...send a letter instead. This will just reinforce the notarized complaints and reinforce action.

I am telling you, if it were up to the Valinda's of the world, they'd be telling you what couch to buy, that you could not work for a Union because the Orcheln's (or whoever she works for) don't want a union telling them to pay decent wages or to treat their employees correctly, etc.
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#143 Mar 7, 2013
Well Wendy, we've been busy getting our complaint ready, hope more are doing the same.
There's a question for Valinda, are you ready to answer for the things you have stated here?
We'll be waiting.
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#144 Mar 8, 2013
What happened to Valinda and get real?
get real- mickey mouse

Mexico, MO

#145 Mar 8, 2013
Oh im still here. It was just no longer worth my time to reply to your posts because the ethics commision comments show the level of intelligence of you all. Amazing making complaints from an anonymous posting site where anyone can claim to be anyone they want. Like my post im also mickey mouse. Nothing like wasting tax payer money and time. Because we all know that it was Valinda Freed who made these posts. Come on get real, i only read this site and post because it is like a local Jerry Springer show or reading the National Enquirer, those with a brain know it is nothing more than entertainment fiction for the shock factor.
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#146 Mar 8, 2013
The fact is the facts all point to this is,this is worth spending time and money and warrants investigation, that the statements that were made need to be addressed. The complaint will be filed, and once the commission makes that decision, so try to lay a smoke screen if you like, the complaint has been sent. The fact is they have the authority to check the IP address that these statements were posted, they will find this one and nothing that I have said I would gladly stand behind. As for you Mickey, I can see you are still as narrow minded as always. You know I am starting to wonder if your not Timmy.
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#147 Mar 8, 2013
One more thing for you, Mickey. This is also a place to state your opinions like it or not. You sound like you don't believe in freedom of speech, this site does have some trivial posts, but there are some that are pertinent. This Valinda person has shown the true color of the running of goverment in this area, she has stated far to much with her arrogance. It never was a secret that Remole was "brought and paid for" and he has to vote the way they say or be replaced, we can only hope. So you go right a head and try to trivialize this we will see where it goes. This is not like the Mirror, the group that "drove a stake in its heart" are powerless to stop anything that goes on here. GET REAL and as you said suck it up.
get real

Mexico, MO

#148 Mar 8, 2013
They can check all they want i am in no way with the Remole campaign or been a member of any political campaign. Im just a commen voter who will be more than happy to talk with the big brother government thugs. Im more than happy to speak my mind.
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#149 Mar 9, 2013
get real wrote:
They can check all they want i am in no way with the Remole campaign or been a member of any political campaign. Im just a commen voter who will be more than happy to talk with the big brother government thugs. Im more than happy to speak my mind.
If this isn't worth your time to post on this so-called "Springer" site then what is keeping your interest? Furthermore I myself can't contain my enthusiasm to speak to the " big goverment thugs" and explain my distaste for Remole and this aggressor Valinda Freed person, and to give my opinion of the goings on in this town.
Wendy

Mission, KS

#150 Mar 9, 2013
One complaint to the Mo Ethics Committee notarized and mailed.

This is America, stand up for your right to state you opinion and NOT be told to "move" or threatened "to die" or that "God will get you".

Get real- pretty sure that the ethics committee can find the IP address to see if it is really Valinda making the threats. My guess it was. Because if not, the poster would still be posting. If her behavior stopped...that is because she knew it was wrong.

Furthermore, TOPIX has been involved in alot of lawsuits and legal situations...therefore, the things that are said on Topix, do hold their weight in court. And yes, those threats do warrant investigation that will of course, take time and money. What a comouter tech and a 10 minute search?$100 maybe.$100 to protect our constitutional rights? Wow. Your concern is warranted.

Do you know why? The rights you have to come on here and type mickey mouse or whatever, discuss a topic and state your opinions, should not be stifled or threatened by someone else.

How do you think that stalkers find out who anonymos people on the net are? Track their IP.

Here is my biggest concern. If Valinda and Remole are such Christians and plan to govern by Gods wishes, then how can they threaten people to die or God is going to get you? Threaten God against someone in order to get them to vote for their candidate.
Doesn't that show some bizarre views?
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#151 Mar 9, 2013
Wendy wrote:
One complaint to the Mo Ethics Committee notarized and mailed.
This is America, stand up for your right to state you opinion and NOT be told to "move" or threatened "to die" or that "God will get you".
Get real- pretty sure that the ethics committee can find the IP address to see if it is really Valinda making the threats. My guess it was. Because if not, the poster would still be posting. If her behavior stopped...that is because she knew it was wrong.
Furthermore, TOPIX has been involved in alot of lawsuits and legal situations...therefore, the things that are said on Topix, do hold their weight in court. And yes, those threats do warrant investigation that will of course, take time and money. What a comouter tech and a 10 minute search?$100 maybe.$100 to protect our constitutional rights? Wow. Your concern is warranted.
Do you know why? The rights you have to come on here and type mickey mouse or whatever, discuss a topic and state your opinions, should not be stifled or threatened by someone else.
How do you think that stalkers find out who anonymos people on the net are? Track their IP.
Here is my biggest concern. If Valinda and Remole are such Christians and plan to govern by Gods wishes, then how can they threaten people to die or God is going to get you? Threaten God against someone in order to get them to vote for their candidate.
Doesn't that show some bizarre views?
Here, Here, very well said and you were fair in your assessment of these proceedings. You also be assured that you have support in this and it is my hope that others join in this endeavor. It makes no difference who you are, big or small, old or young, or what your political veiw, this type of viciousness cannot and will not be tolerated. Now is the time for everyone to band together and put an end to it, once and for all. As you pointed out to GET REAL,if the commission wants to find out who they most certainly can, to add if this wasn't the real Valinda then you might have noticed that some of the posts have been taken down, but to no avail Valinda, I have been watching and recording the posts on this and others and also did as you saved them by screen shots. The snipping tool is a wonderful addition to the computer tools.So to GET REAL if you're a co- conspirator in this or not don't try to insult our intelligence or try to trivialize these actions, your talk is as cheap as Remole or Valinda, neither carry much weight with me.
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#152 Mar 10, 2013
The reason for posting this morning, is to be sure it doesn't fall to far, and to reinforce the totally wrong way of governing that this representative has. RIGHT TO WORK IS RIGHT TO STARVE. TIMMY CHECK THE FACTS! It's a workers issue not a union issue, prevailing wage is fair wages for all.
get real

Mexico, MO

#153 Mar 10, 2013
And so it dosnt fall too far, Mr Remole stated during his campaign that he was FOR Right to Work and it should not be a shock that he has not changed his mind once he was sent to Jefferson City. This was the major reason I voted for him because Diana Scott was against RTW. Most prevailing wage jobs are government contracts and lets face it when the wage is 3 to 5 times the min wage this is going above a "fair" wage and into the area of stupidity. I know roofers that are non union and make really good money and do an excellent job who can do and will do the job much cheaper than a union shop but prevailing wage calls for what the labor must be billed at. Who pays these inflated wages on government bids? Thats right WE do!!!! Why pay 2 million in labor when you can get the same work for 1.5 million in labor and you are still paying a decent wage just not a stupid excessive wage. 20 An hour is more than a fair wage and is well above the min wage so there is no need to pay 35 TO 40 an hour PLUS another 5 to 20 an hour in benifits that are mandated by prevailing wage. No wonder our highways and infrastructure costs so much to update and maintain. Simple economics people. You say RTW is right to work for less, but the unions moto should be it is right to work less for more
occupy moberly

Moberly, MO

#154 Mar 10, 2013
get real wrote:
And so it dosnt fall too far, Mr Remole stated during his campaign that he was FOR Right to Work and it should not be a shock that he has not changed his mind once he was sent to Jefferson City. This was the major reason I voted for him because Diana Scott was against RTW. Most prevailing wage jobs are government contracts and lets face it when the wage is 3 to 5 times the min wage this is going above a "fair" wage and into the area of stupidity. I know roofers that are non union and make really good money and do an excellent job who can do and will do the job much cheaper than a union shop but prevailing wage calls for what the labor must be billed at. Who pays these inflated wages on government bids? Thats right WE do!!!! Why pay 2 million in labor when you can get the same work for 1.5 million in labor and you are still paying a decent wage just not a stupid excessive wage. 20 An hour is more than a fair wage and is well above the min wage so there is no need to pay 35 TO 40 an hour PLUS another 5 to 20 an hour in benifits that are mandated by prevailing wage. No wonder our highways and infrastructure costs so much to update and maintain. Simple economics people. You say RTW is right to work for less, but the unions moto should be it is right to work less for more
Five times the minimum wage is not accurate, and just what is definition of decent wage. I am not sure that I have ever heard of prevailing wage for highway work, and nobody has made 35 to 45 as you state.and where do you get your facts on benefits these are numbers that you are simply either making up or getting from FOX news. One more thing have you ever had a union job, and as far as Remole goes he's a contractor and as long as he keeps the pay low the more he puts in his pocket, than in simple terms is exactly why he's all for RTW. It's common knowledge that the only one that makes the money when you work for a non-union contractor is the contractor.
get real

Mexico, MO

#155 Mar 10, 2013
I got my information from the Missouri dept of labor. Labor.mo.gov . it shows that prevailing wage for an iron worker (bridge builder) is almost 33 an hr with almost 21 an hr in benifits. And you are right that is only 4 and a half times the min wage not counting the required benifits instead of 5 times. Yes 7.35 an hr is low but no one should be told you HAVE to pay any worker 3 and 5 times that. If you dont like what your boss pays then find another job. How much do you think your taxes woild go up if cops and firemen were required to be payed a prevailing wage? And they get more training by LAW than union workers get. So dont give me the union workers are better trained and more skilled garbage. They have just bought more politicians off over the years and finally people have had enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasha clarkson 20 hr John 3
rick shackleford (Apr '11) Thu LovinsomeRoo 3
Rebekah Kennah (Apr '13) Aug 25 Anonymous 10
Crystal Auberlin (Mar '13) Aug 25 hahaha 16
Who's living in the abandoned grain towers? Aug 25 Mike 28
Kiatcha Schultz Aug 22 Bae4lyfe 2
Mike Bohn (Mar '13) Aug 21 100atw 15

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moberly Mortgages