First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Be informed

United States

#22 Sep 20, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
A copy and paste from Martin's site paints him as a saint. Who woulda known! LOL. While your on "The Google", look up the corruption and "lost" documents during his time in the Blunt Administration and his eventual "resignation" from that position. He led a team taking on Blago!?! Really? Exactly what did he lead? A Twitter campaign calling for Blago to be tried? Did he drive to Illinois in his Ed Martin "Whamublance"? Exactly, what was he able to do, as a Missouri attorney, on a matter that took place and was tried in Illinois? Dude is a goofball and a horrible liar. He would tell you fools he turned water into wine if he thought it would get him elected to whatever office he is running for this week. Personally, i'm surprised he's lasted this long in the AG race. I really figured he would have dropped and moved on to his 4th race in 12 months. Backbone? LOL. If you say so.
Koster has proven that he is unethical by sitting on this information about Mamtek and only divulging this information to the City of Moberly voters when it suits him.

I received a letter from Kosters Office in the last month that stated OUTRIGHT lies. They said his Office does not deal with certain issues but he just does not want to make waves before an election.

MISSOURI STATE STATUTES mandate what the Attorney General's Office is in charge of and this letter from the Missouri AG Koster's Office is an outright LIE.

In fact, I can just scan the letter and post on here if you'd like and you can see the lies for yourself.
Ex Hayes supporter

United States

#24 Sep 23, 2012
Maybe he stepped down because there was disorganization and corruption in that Office and he took a stand and did not want to be a part of it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon 17 hr Town talk 5
Drug bust 19 hr John handcock 9
Jessica Fainter 20 hr Mike 4
Dr. Justin Lamonda suspended 23 hr Jonathan Law 25
Aaron hess Thu curious 1
I grew up in Moberly in the 70's! (Jan '13) Wed SteveO 24
Maddy hogan Sep 19 Hey 1

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance