azaleas buffet and grill food

Posted in the Moberly Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
travis

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Well I was eating at azaleas and I seen the guy cooking steak serve raw meat and then he served spoiled meat to customers and when the customers told him it was spoiled he said no it isn't well I'm not ever going back to azaleas to eat that place needs to be closed down and they don't wear groves when they serve food and then the manager goes up to buffet and grabs food that is just sick and then he copies off of golden corral and serves the same food that they did and then he tries to cover up golden corral name on the bath room walls what in ass. He can't even make up his own food or have good choices. I hope the doors close
good place

Columbia, MO

#3 Jan 6, 2013
the steak isnt spoiled they soak it in soy sauce first thats why it looks brown. I ASKED the manager instead of assuming like you...
travis

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2013
The steak was to spoiled so shut up it made us sick and we are turning it into the health department. We also called golden corral in told them that the owner of azaleas still has up golden corral signs in restrooms and cover it up with tape and we also told them that he's having the workers wear golden corral work clothes and making them cover up golden corral name with name tags can't he make up his own uniforms and make better food instead having same shit golden corral had
HoJos

Quincy, MA

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Ok so is this the same travis that complained about the "high ass" clothing store Gliks? What an imbred imbesol. Please continue to shop at walmart and blame everyone else for your plight.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Travis is right on all points.
Ginny Remole

Kansas City, KS

#9 Jan 7, 2013
I love the new place. It reminds me of my grandmother's home in rural northern Missouri. She uses the same type of seasoning in her green beans. She also soaks her meat in soy sauce if it's spoiled. She soaks it for several days. That generally takes away all the germs that would otherwise make you violently ill.
jackie

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2013
I have turned in azaleas I ate there and the food was so nasty. The workers kept putting hot on top of cold and I ate a steak and got sick. The rolls taste like shit and the workers are rude. I hope the doors close down
Mark

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Jan 8, 2013
I have ate there and it was good. I did see they covered up Golden Corral in bathroom big deal. Why is so many people out to get them. If you don't like it don't go back. Grow up.
Hmmm

United States

#15 Jan 9, 2013
1st time I went it was Awful &I believe in supporting local businesses so I waited 2 weeks & went back. To NO surprise the food was just as bad as 1st time . FYI... Meatloaf isnt suppose to be red in the middle & soaking spoiled meat in soy sauce is back woods disgusting. If I'm paying 43$ for 3 people I don't expect anything to be half done or spoiled . They need to shut their doors down for good
jackie

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2013
Right on we all should keep calling health department on them
good place

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
The meat is not spoiled. U all are idiots. I ate the steak after they started soaking it in soy sauce about 3 times now, so has my family, so have my friends and NONE of us have gotten sick. Maybe u should stop eating so much to make urself sick. I'm so tired of ppl making up lies to give this place a bad rap.
Hmmm

United States

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Some people are used to eating slop while other people aren't. Everybody has an opinion& the majority vote is this place is Awful. Enjoy your over priced food & continue giving them your business.
danny

United States

#20 Jan 12, 2013
The food is nasty and the service sucks.They got some NASTY waitresses that work there you can tell they are high on some kind of drug.The guy named nick that cooks the steaks can not cook a steak if his life depended on it.The black guy named james he is so loud and eats food off the bar while customers are in there.All the food is leftovers from days ago and the idiots can't cook at all.So all in all the place needs to be shut down and everyone fired.To the owners you should be ashamed of yourself for calling yourselves a nice place to dine.WHAT A JOKE
jackie

United States

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Right on the new eating place that's go out by great clips and the diner will run them out of business
Restaurant Critic

Brookfield, MO

#22 Jan 22, 2013
the meat had gone past its experation date, the fruit of such statement was in the meat. The women's restroom had not been cleaned in days, and this was tested through the leaving of a tampon behind a trashcan one day and 3 days later the same item was there. You can tell the food is reheated prior the day before, I truly miss the old owner of Golden Corral he truly knew how to treat us as customers, provide the food that we had expected to be served, good quality and service, great customer service, and he himself was quite dignified. He should be brought back in to manage, the new owner seems clueless as to what is going on I must wonder if he even has a license to operate such a facility. According to the disclosure via the Moberly Monitor several critical points were assessed as well as the lack of license. Where is the establishment we expected this place totally lacks the family atmosphere it once had and the class it held.
rob

Garden City, MO

#23 Jan 22, 2013
Restaurant Critic wrote:
the meat had gone past its experation date, the fruit of such statement was in the meat. The women's restroom had not been cleaned in days, and this was tested through the leaving of a tampon behind a trashcan one day and 3 days later the same item was there. You can tell the food is reheated prior the day before, I truly miss the old owner of Golden Corral he truly knew how to treat us as customers, provide the food that we had expected to be served, good quality and service, great customer service, and he himself was quite dignified. He should be brought back in to manage, the new owner seems clueless as to what is going on I must wonder if he even has a license to operate such a facility. According to the disclosure via the Moberly Monitor several critical points were assessed as well as the lack of license. Where is the establishment we expected this place totally lacks the family atmosphere it once had and the class it held.
fyi it is the same owner he and his brother. and the food ain't that bad. and the trash gets dumped everyday there is more than one tampon in this town. if you don't like our food just don't come back.
We want justice

United States

#24 Jan 22, 2013
We wont come back
mob chick

United States

#25 Jan 22, 2013
There's only one owner and his wife so get stories right and the food is great and the girls are always cleaning the place so stop making lies up
rob

Garden City, MO

#26 Jan 23, 2013
We want justice wrote:
We wont come back
good
Waitress

United States

#27 Jan 23, 2013
There was an owner and a manager at the old Golden Corral. They were not brothers. The owner from GC, is in fact, the owner of Azalea's. Mohammed has made many efforts to be customer oriented and I truly believe the environment is a much better place that GC. The workers are treated with much more respect and all of your suggestions are taken down and noted when you tell a staff member or our manager. I know we cannot please everyone but I can guarantee you, I work 6 days a week there and check the women's restroom once per shift if not more often. I would not use a dirty restroom, personally, and wouldn't expect my customers to either. Even if I'm not YOUR waitress, I have on a very colorful apron, and do listen to every suggestion and relay it to my boss. We do not soak our meat in soy sauce anymore as many of you must of mistaken marinating for spoiled. We have since used mccormick's seasoning and have heard many positive new comments. I encourage you to air your suggestions to your waitress or Mohammed. I know many of you compare and contrast, but how do you compare an all-you-can-eat buffet to a menu-style restaurant? We want you to enjoy all of our food but if you don't care for something, don't eat and let us know why you didn't want it. As for the reheating leftovers, not true. It's expensive to throw it out but Mohammed has put out fresh food daily. As for expired, we have to use date dots, and if we didn't, that would have been a critical violation. Please give our business a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trenia Tooley 23 hr latoya 2
217 South 4th Street Sun Same stuff differ... 4
This website makes me afraid to move to mob for... Sat land of oz 10
Corey Mahaffey (Aug '12) Sat get real 25
Merry Christmas to everyone!! Dec 25 Rodd 1
Valerie Pettigrew Dec 25 Denise 1
moberly women's shelter Dec 22 A Mom 3
Moberly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moberly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moberly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moberly

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:05 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:05PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
St. Louis Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
Yahoo! Sports 6:27 PM
Seahawks take NFC top seed, Packers and Panthers win
Bleacher Report 7:28 PM
Seahawks Clinch NFC's No. 1 Seed
NBC Sports12:59 AM
Chiefs, Chargers both miss out on postseason - NBC Sports