apple bees coming to moberly mo by spring

Posted in the Moberly Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
walmart worker

United States

#1 Dec 25, 2012
We was told apple bees is coming to moberly mo soon its going out by new shopping center the owners of shopping center told us its really coming in and also arbys dam can't believe moberly is growing
Dreaming

United States

#2 Dec 25, 2012
I will believe it when I see it. Im not holding my breath.
great clips worker

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2012
It is coming to town so shut the hell up we are out in that shopping center and was told the same thing
Nonbeliever

Fulton, MO

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Apple bees would have there own building not move into a shopping center and pay rent
great clips worker

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Duh dam ass they are building a place right over close to pizza hut why don't your dumb asses come and ask us and the person that runs rent in go
dreaming

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Damn remind me to avoid Great Clips. To put yourself out there reprrsenting Great Clips and have such an attitudes. Just sayin
Diduknow

Leavenworth, KS

#7 Dec 26, 2012
dreaming wrote:
Damn remind me to avoid Great Clips. To put yourself out there reprrsenting Great Clips and have such an attitudes. Just sayin
I was just thinking the same thing. Not a person I would want to represent my place of business. Hope someone in management see what type of employee they have.
jtdc

Quincy, MA

#8 Dec 26, 2012
I want to know who starts these rumors for real. Go look at the Azalea's forum then let me know if you think this dumpy town has the calibur of people that can support an Applebee's. People are always complaining about the $10-12 buffet's in town. These nasty people WANT to be slopped with food. That doesn't go for everyone but there aren't enough "others" to support a restaurant above what we have. We could use another mcikey dee's
Janis

United States

#9 Dec 26, 2012
dreaming wrote:
I agree, there's no need for all the rudeness.
alex glad

United States

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Well people apple bees is coming to moberly this spring its going out by walmart area my brother works for one and he was told moberly is getting one and it should be here by spring of 2013 moberly could use a good eating place and azaleas isn't bad and I don't see why people are bitching about them all resturants prices have gone up and I believe moberly can support a apple bees I guess we all find out when they street building it
dumbass cairoite

Independence, MO

#11 Dec 26, 2012
well i hope you are right but i will believe apple bees is coming to moberly when i see it open its doors. Arby's would be great also. But I am not going to hold my breath waiting. I really don't think you will see either one in moberly but that is my opinion. thank you
whatever

Moberly, MO

#13 Dec 26, 2012
'we was told'
I scream silently when people use bad grammar.
Agreed

Kansas City, MO

#14 Dec 27, 2012
whatever wrote:
'we was told'
I scream silently when people use bad grammar.
I pretty much stopped reading after seeing that. Moberly ain't got no applebees yet.
LeagleBeagle

Lees Summit, MO

#15 Dec 27, 2012
Applebees cannot be supported by the income and population of Moberly. I do not see surrounding areas bringing that much support to it either.

I do believe that when Mamtek was supposed to bring in 600 jobs--Applebees considered Moberly. However, Mamtek is not coming and I doubt Applebees will either.

I wish they were but they will not be able to thrive in Moberly and therefore, they will not invest. I wish I were wrong, but business is busines and I would be suprised if Applebees invested in a town who's business ethics and knowlege are less than impressive.
jason

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2012
LeagleBeagle wrote:
Applebees cannot be supported by the income and population of Moberly. I do not see surrounding areas bringing that much support to it either.
I do believe that when Mamtek was supposed to bring in 600 jobs--Applebees considered Moberly. However, Mamtek is not coming and I doubt Applebees will either.
I wish they were but they will not be able to thrive in Moberly and therefore, they will not invest. I wish I were wrong, but business is busines and I would be suprised if Applebees invested in a town who's business ethics and knowlege are less than impressive.
you don't know what the hell your talkin about. I work at one in columbia and they are comming. for info.
boy

United States

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Right on jason where are they going I know they are post to be in moberly by spring 2013 wish them luck bro maybe you should come run it
LeagleBeagle

Lees Summit, MO

#18 Dec 27, 2012
jason wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know what the hell your talkin about. I work at one in columbia and they are comming. for info.
Jason, I said I would be SUPRISED if Applebees came to Moberly. I did not infatically say that I KNEW they were not.

The fact remains, as an area, I just cannot see them investing in Moberly based on several things.
You do realize that when someone says that they would be suprised if it happen because of A.B. & C that is called a discussion.

Jason, I think your panties are bunched a little too tight.
Wendy

Lees Summit, MO

#19 Dec 27, 2012
boy wrote:
Right on jason where are they going I know they are post to be in moberly by spring 2013 wish them luck bro maybe you should come run it
ummmm...Jason cannot even capitalize his name, I am pretty sure that he will not be running it. Though, he might be a shoe-in for Mayor!
jason

United States

#20 Dec 27, 2012
LeagleBeagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason, I said I would be SUPRISED if Applebees came to Moberly. I did not infatically say that I KNEW they were not.
The fact remains, as an area, I just cannot see them investing in Moberly based on several things.
You do realize that when someone says that they would be suprised if it happen because of A.B. & C that is called a discussion.
Jason, I think your panties are bunched a little too tight.
your mom liked it
jason

United States

#21 Dec 27, 2012
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmm...Jason cannot even capitalize his name, I am pretty sure that he will not be running it. Though, he might be a shoe-in for Mayor!
wendy this ain't college and I would love to be the mayor I couldn't do any worse at least I would check people out before I would invest peoples money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassidy King (Sep '11) 4 hr my opinion 60
Felicia's on JJ 12 hr whoa 3
Liz Ashburn (Oct '13) 21 hr mommyof3lcfaefkwf 43
Huntsville Elementary School Tue Mang 2
who was the teacher at Moberly Middle School? Tue Mr Vaughn 15
LaTerri Brown Tue gross 11
Pat Robinson Mar 29 pat robinson 5
More from around the web

Moberly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE