First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 16, 2011
Can anyone tell me when Mamtek will be opening their doors? Have they did any sort of hiring yet?
relevant

United States

#2 Jul 16, 2011
I heard they will start the hiring process in september.
Latest update

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jul 17, 2011
Due to our beloved countrys' MULTI-TRILLION DOLLAR debt to the Chinese, Mamtek will not be paying wages.
They will, however, allow us Americans to work, at no personal gain, for Communist profit, in order to pay off our national debt to them.(Kinda like the Nazis and their work camps....?) How do you say "Arbeit Macht Frei" in Chinese?
comoworker

Kansas City, MO

#4 Jul 18, 2011
Go to their website, it will tell you. I was in Career Center a couple weeks ago and the receptionist said, there was some equipment that was supposed to be ordered, didn't get ordered, so that has shoved their opening date forward a bit.
moberlyresident

Columbia, MO

#5 Jul 19, 2011
CUTE :) and Obama want to raise the debt ceiling YAY (sarcastically saying this, i can't stand obama or anything about him!) that way we can work even longer, let's hope our Government will pay medical or borrow enough from China to have medical whilest you working to pay of the national debt. Good one!!!
Latest update wrote:
Due to our beloved countrys' MULTI-TRILLION DOLLAR debt to the Chinese, Mamtek will not be paying wages.
They will, however, allow us Americans to work, at no personal gain, for Communist profit, in order to pay off our national debt to them.(Kinda like the Nazis and their work camps....?) How do you say "Arbeit Macht Frei" in Chinese?
noneya

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2011
We probably have the most debt, but we are not the only country in massive debts. Sucks that jobs have been cut and lower paying jobs are now the option. I'm not really backing Obama up, but I much rather have him the Palin in office with McCain. I rather have Hillary in office lol
Mamtek VP

Savannah, GA

#7 Jul 25, 2011
We will be moving into operational phase in the 4th quarter of this year. The Careers page on our website ( www.mamtek.com ) has been turned on. You can keep up with progress and opportunities on the website.

Thank you for your interest.
Moberlys leaders MIA

Mission, KS

#8 Sep 19, 2011
Mamtek VP wrote:
We will be moving into operational phase in the 4th quarter of this year. The Careers page on our website ( www.mamtek.com ) has been turned on. You can keep up with progress and opportunities on the website.
Thank you for your interest.
How'd this work out for you?
Topeka

Moberly, MO

#9 Sep 19, 2011
@ MIA that is funny right there!!!
Moberly citizen

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2011
I think some people owe The Mirror newspaper an apology. They tried to tell about this company way back.
Moberly Teacher

Mission, KS

#11 Sep 20, 2011
Moberly citizen wrote:
I think some people owe The Mirror newspaper an apology. They tried to tell about this company way back.
Dear Moberly Mirror, Thank You for trying to warn us. Sorry that our crooked town government froze you out and banned advertising in your paper and that you had to close. You tried to tell us. You tried to be honest. Moberly is indebted to you even if most are too dumb to realize it. You only tried to be honest and had to pay the price.
ONO

Columbia, MO

#12 Sep 20, 2011
So it looks like the city is going to have to raise sewer rates again to pay off this fiasco.
Moberly Teacher

Mission, KS

#13 Sep 20, 2011
ONO wrote:
So it looks like the city is going to have to raise sewer rates again to pay off this fiasco.
I am afraid you are right, but they will have to do more than that....we will be taxed on real estate and anything else we can think of....meanwhile, the ones who caused this fiasco, will probably move out of City Limits just to avoid the higher taxes that they vote in! Of course, if they moved their location to the City Jail--I think that would be fitting!
IMABEME

Kansas City, MO

#14 Sep 20, 2011
Someone call DateLine NBC and have them look into this Mamtek and Moberly Mirror conspiracy. I'll bet Chris Hanson will run a story on this. The town gov't needs to be investigated; someone made $ on this deal. The town is so desparate to get jobs that they sold their soul to the devil and got smoked.
Moberly Teacher

Mission, KS

#15 Sep 20, 2011
IMABEME wrote:
Someone call DateLine NBC and have them look into this Mamtek and Moberly Mirror conspiracy. I'll bet Chris Hanson will run a story on this. The town gov't needs to be investigated; someone made $ on this deal. The town is so desparate to get jobs that they sold their soul to the devil and got smoked.
Everyone says that they will do this and do that. I am serious, lets be part of the solution and do this. I am going to email Dateline----will others do the same? That will only help to get their attention. SEVERAL emails.
Said Enuff

United States

#16 Sep 20, 2011
Let it go....everyone makes mistakes. I am sure they feel very badly about it.

Someone elected these people to be on the council.

If, there is anything good to come out of this, I hope it will be less rules made up by the council to bleed the citizens of Moberly.

For instance having the code enforcers out and about just waiting to write tickets for a chair sitting on the front porch, a bag of garbage out the wrong day due to a Holiday or someone given a ticket because of a rummage sale sign posted.(not on a utility pole).

I hope they will use a little common sense about all of this and if anymore jobs need to be cut city wide instead of doing away with or cutting much needed jobs take a look at these code enforcers or whatever you call them.
Moberly Teacher

Mission, KS

#17 Sep 20, 2011
Said Enuff wrote:
Let it go....everyone makes mistakes. I am sure they feel very badly about it.
Someone elected these people to be on the council.
If, there is anything good to come out of this, I hope it will be less rules made up by the council to bleed the citizens of Moberly.
For instance having the code enforcers out and about just waiting to write tickets for a chair sitting on the front porch, a bag of garbage out the wrong day due to a Holiday or someone given a ticket because of a rummage sale sign posted.(not on a utility pole).
I hope they will use a little common sense about all of this and if anymore jobs need to be cut city wide instead of doing away with or cutting much needed jobs take a look at these code enforcers or whatever you call them.
But don't you see that is exactly why it should not be let go....because they do not listen to anyone--they do what they want because they can. When Moberly Mirror tried to question them and investigate--they shut her out. And now, 39 million, and we are suppose to "let it go" because "they feel bad"? Obviously, they have not been using common sense and need to be held accountable for their actions. 39 million and we are suppose to let it go? Just like their ticketing and what have you--your complaints have fallen on deaf ears because they can do what they want--this time, however, they went too far and WE have to pay for it? Accountablity is the way to go and not this "I am sure they feel bad"---someone tried to tell them and they ignored her and per her article, Morales was told by Debbie Dean to stop investigating....at that point, they knew their was a problem or her investigating would not of bothered them and they would of been totally transparent.
Said Enuff

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2011
Who is Debbie Dean anyway???
Moberly Teacher

Mission, KS

#19 Sep 20, 2011
Said Enuff wrote:
Who is Debbie Dean anyway???
This is taken from an article that was written by Janet Morales with the Moberly Mirror, who tried to investigate and....I cut and pasted this...."Mamtek’s response to this question, however, was to contact the Moberly Chamber of Commerce. Chamber Executive Director, Debbie Miller, who also sits on the board of Moberly Economic Development called me into her office. She told me not to ask questions or Moberly could lose the Mamtek company. " So...see my concern....they had to know something was not right or why would you tell someone to stop poking around? Red Flag?
shebackstabs

Columbia, MO

#20 Sep 21, 2011
I would trust Debbie any farther then I could throw her. I can't believe she has any control over this city. She definately isn't an asset to anything. She only cares for herself. I know I worked for her at the shelter. Educated idiot with way more power then she can handle or deserves. We definately need to get her out of office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasha clarkson 21 hr John 3
rick shackleford (Apr '11) Aug 25 LovinsomeRoo 3
Rebekah Kennah (Apr '13) Aug 25 Anonymous 10
Crystal Auberlin (Mar '13) Aug 25 hahaha 16
Who's living in the abandoned grain towers? Aug 25 Mike 28
Kiatcha Schultz Aug 22 Bae4lyfe 2
Mike Bohn (Mar '13) Aug 21 100atw 15

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moberly Mortgages