Erin Schmidt Arrested
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
country chick

Macon, MO

#21 Sep 24, 2012
well wrote:
Kids need to be in a car seat. PERIOD! I don't care whether you have 'drugs' or alcohol in the car or not. I prefer NOT but people will do as people do.
Marijuana should be legal. It's not a 'drug' it's a herb same as garlic or a bay leaf. It's a natural God given substance that helps people who can handle it. I know some that it doesn't agree with. But then I know some that can't drink milk. Happens!
Now all you that drink jump on and tell me how bad MJ is! I especially like drinkers (man made alcohol drinkers) or those who've never tried it and those who can't because of their position in life to tell me who Marijuana is a bad drug. Idiots!
Think of the revenue, the jobs it would create, the taxes the state and government (who love our money) think it would d-congest our law enforcement and courts, think of the $$$ we would save on housing petty crap like a God grown plant holder.
People need to wake up! Get off your self rightous pedistool and think, I mean really think.
Man made alcohol is legal, God given herb that's not parsley isn't. Doesn't make sense to me!
Something to think about for all you 4:20 advocates out there... Cocaine comes from a natural plant too. It doesn't get all the harsh man-made chemicals until it is processed. Does that mean we should try to step up the scientific research on it to find a way to make it legal so it can be abused & then legalized & taxed? Hell no it doesn't. The reason marijuana is illegal because people already act carefree enough about their responsibilities to society. I can agree that i could care less if someone is smoking some weed in the privacy of their own home. Hell, I'd rather meet a stoned driver on the roadway than a drunk one... but it would be nearly impossible to find a way to measure a need-be limit on one's consumption like they do with alcohol. However, if this synthetic crap keeps causing as much injury and trouble as it is, you people may just get your wish of legalization.
sunshine and rainbows

United States

#23 Oct 1, 2012
LEGALIZE MARIJUANA then tax the hell out of it! Same as cigarettes and alcohol.
And for goodness sake put this woman in jail for endangerment!
diduknow

United States

#24 Oct 1, 2012
sunshine and rainbows wrote:
LEGALIZE MARIJUANA then tax the hell out of it! Same as cigarettes and alcohol.
And for goodness sake put this woman in jail for endangerment!
Is she still in jail? Haven't seen her name on casenet for any bond set!!!

Since: Aug 12

United States

#25 Oct 1, 2012
diduknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she still in jail? Haven't seen her name on casenet for any bond set!!!
im sure her mom bailed her out,always does
Crooks

United States

#26 Oct 1, 2012
CrazyLaws wrote:
I don't know her or the situation. I am confused as to how you can possess or attempt to sell anything illegal with a child in the car, in or out of a carseat, and not get charged with more than a child restraint violation in relation to the child!
once the prosecuter, gets the report the charges will be raised! Probably looking at child endangerment it's positively felony possession. I agree that marijuana should be legal, but it should not be around a child!
Diduknow

Deepwater, MO

#27 Oct 1, 2012
big thunder 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
im sure her mom bailed her out,always does
You have that right.... But Mom can't help her if DFS gets involved for child endangerment.....
diduknow

Haslet, TX

#28 Oct 2, 2012
Crooks wrote:
<quoted text>once the prosecuter, gets the report the charges will be raised! Probably looking at child endangerment it's positively felony possession. I agree that marijuana should be legal, but it should not be around a child!
Erin Schmidt on casenet today....Goes to court on criminal charges October 22, 2012
crooked town

United States

#29 Oct 2, 2012
According to casenet it was less then 35 grams, a misdemeanor. What a waste of my tax dollars. Who cares besides upright, judgmental people.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#30 Oct 2, 2012
Diduknow wrote:
<quoted text>
You have that right.... But Mom can't help her if DFS gets involved for child endangerment.....
maybe she needs her kids taken away,just saying
NOT SUPRISED

United States

#31 Oct 4, 2012
I am so not suprised, u can't drive all those expensive cars her and Timmy drive and not work . The cops should have been watching them for a while they have been dealing for years now . Everyone else knows it , it is totally obvious. maybe the law did know and that is why she was searched, bet they were diappointed when they didn't catch her with more.

\\\
Auttocorrect

Ottumwa, IA

#32 Oct 5, 2012
NOT SUPRISED wrote:
I am so not suprised, u can't drive all those expensive cars her and Timmy drive and not work . The cops should have been watching them for a while they have been dealing for years now . Everyone else knows it , it is totally obvious. maybe the law did know and that is why she was searched, bet they were diappointed when they didn't catch her with more.
\\\
Why do you come on here and talk trash if you dont even know all the facts? You people just want someone to hate on, someone to talk about....Erin does work, she is an LPN. And she worked hard to get where she is today. Everyone makes mistakes.
yeah she should have had the kids strapped in, and no she should have not had weed on her. But you people act like she has done the worst thing ever! Like theres no cumin back from this ooo lol wow lame. And really?...her an timmy been dealing for years huh??? How you know this bro bro?? You been buying??
Diduknow

Deepwater, MO

#33 Oct 5, 2012
Auttocorrect wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you come on here and talk trash if you dont even know all the facts? You people just want someone to hate on, someone to talk about....Erin does work, she is an LPN. And she worked hard to get where she is today. Everyone makes mistakes.
yeah she should have had the kids strapped in, and no she should have not had weed on her. But you people act like she has done the worst thing ever! Like theres no cumin back from this ooo lol wow lame. And really?...her an timmy been dealing for years huh??? How you know this bro bro?? You been buying??
Erin is Not an LPN.... She Passes meds to patients....I believe that is a CMA.....
well

Columbia, MO

#34 Oct 5, 2012
Meds to geriatrics or weed to buddies, let's should argue schematics.
They're called CMT - Certified Med Tech
maybe somewhere it's CMA as in assistant but I doubtful since it would be wrong.
And it is a far cry from LPN and a substantial pay difference. CMT make little more the CNA then LPN then PN...
well

Columbia, MO

#35 Oct 5, 2012
I'm going to go take a nap, I'm just to tired to type legible this morning :( such a great evening!
what

United States

#36 Oct 5, 2012
Auttocorrect wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you come on here and talk trash if you dont even know all the facts? You people just want someone to hate on, someone to talk about....Erin does work, she is an LPN. And she worked hard to get where she is today. Everyone makes mistakes.
shes a spoiled little brat hope she losses her job and kids.
NOT SUPRISED

United States

#38 Oct 5, 2012
Auttocorrect wrote:
No, not buying , just watching. Auto correct there is quite a bit of differance between an LPN and a CMT and she is a CMT . She has only worked for about two years. She don't keep a job long she quits or gets fired every time. A CMT still doesn't make enough money to buy a Mercedes and all the other expensive vehicles they drive and he doesn't work at all, so tell me they aren't dealing.
Auto correct

Ottumwa, IA

#39 Oct 6, 2012
NOT SUPRISED wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not buying , just watching. Auto correct there is quite a bit of differance between an LPN and a CMT and she is a CMT . She has only worked for about two years. She don't keep a job long she quits or gets fired every time. A CMT still doesn't make enough money to buy a Mercedes and all the other expensive vehicles they drive and he doesn't work at all, so tell me they aren't dealing.
And why do you care so much? Dont you have anything else better to do then be a hater? And yes I know the differance between LPN which I am in school for now, and CMT. I just forgot thats what she went to school for. And she has worked more then a few years thank you. I really dont care what any of you people think....and Tim and Erin dont care either. You wanna know why?? Because you people dont matter lmao your all just haters. Not saying what Erin did was right, but really all this gossip on here about her and timmy dealing an this an that is dumb.
just sayin

Macon, MO

#40 Oct 6, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>shes a spoiled little brat hope she losses her job and kids.
She WILL lose her job. Not only that, you are not permitted to work in the medical field with any type of drug charges; whether that be possession of any drug itself or drug paraphernalia.
ummm

United States

#41 Oct 6, 2012
NOT SUPRISED wrote:
<quoted text>
seriously, y do I care??? I care because I have children and worthless pieces of shit out here dealing drugs make the world a more dangerous place for my children that's y I care. You must be a worthless drug addict yourself to think it is ok. When this stuff is going on in our community it affects everyone. If you don't care what I think then just stop posting and reading, just go get high amd pretend life is perfect .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sasha clarkson 14 hr John 3
rick shackleford (Apr '11) Thu LovinsomeRoo 3
Rebekah Kennah (Apr '13) Aug 25 Anonymous 10
Crystal Auberlin (Mar '13) Aug 25 hahaha 16
Who's living in the abandoned grain towers? Aug 25 Mike 28
Kiatcha Schultz Aug 22 Bae4lyfe 2
Mike Bohn (Mar '13) Aug 21 100atw 15

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance