Erin Schmidt Arrested
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diduknow

Deepwater, MO

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Arrested for Felony Delivery of a Controlled Substance 8 oz of Marijuana and Child Restraint Violation.
Hater

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Where did u get this info
Diduknow

Deepwater, MO

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Hater wrote:
Where did u get this info
Missouri State Highway Patrol Arrest website. Check it out!!!!!
crooked town

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Wow! Really? Eight whole ounces of weed. Woohoo! Who gives a shit? Meanwhile people are shooting meth, oding on pain pills. Marijuana, big deal.
Josh

Moberly, MO

#5 Sep 21, 2012
Don't forget her kid wasn't in a car seat either. America's most wanted...
crooked town

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2012
I'm way more bothered about the carseat then the weed. Lol. But I'm sure Fusselman will run with it. He's such an ass. And how they come to decide she wad delivering it to someone? It could of just been hers which would just be misdemeanor possession.
crooked town

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2012
My bad. I guess ounces is not grams. Which would be a bit. But I still don't think its a big deal. I hope she gets out without much. Marijuana should be legal anyway. The only reason its not is because they can't figure out how to tax it.
Not Sure

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Don't know Erin, who's her husband?
CrazyLaws

Fayette, MO

#9 Sep 22, 2012
I don't know her or the situation. I am confused as to how you can possess or attempt to sell anything illegal with a child in the car, in or out of a carseat, and not get charged with more than a child restraint violation in relation to the child!
Diduknow

Deepwater, MO

#10 Sep 22, 2012
Not Sure wrote:
Don't know Erin, who's her husband?
Boyfriend is Timmie Morgan. And yes I could care less of the drugs in vehicle it is having her child/children with her and not in a car seat.
crooked town

United States

#11 Sep 22, 2012
Diduknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Boyfriend is Timmie Morgan. And yes I could care less of the drugs in vehicle it is having her child/children with her and not in a car seat.
Truth be told that's probably why she was pulled over. If your gonna transport weed or any illegal substances get a sitter. And by all means your children should always be buckled in. No matter how good you think you drive anything can happen.
Here We Go

Ottumwa, IA

#12 Sep 22, 2012
Why dont we just get off Erin, who are you guys to judge anyone? Leave her alone. Everyone makes mistakes. That does not make her a bad mother or a bad person. She is a great mother to those kids.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Here We Go wrote:
Why dont we just get off Erin, who are you guys to judge anyone? Leave her alone. Everyone makes mistakes. That does not make her a bad mother or a bad person. She is a great mother to those kids.
yea lets get off her for she is such a role model,kids not in car seats and drugs,what more can you ask for.such a dumbass
well

Columbia, MO

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Kids need to be in a car seat. PERIOD! I don't care whether you have 'drugs' or alcohol in the car or not. I prefer NOT but people will do as people do.
Marijuana should be legal. It's not a 'drug' it's a herb same as garlic or a bay leaf. It's a natural God given substance that helps people who can handle it. I know some that it doesn't agree with. But then I know some that can't drink milk. Happens!
Now all you that drink jump on and tell me how bad MJ is! I especially like drinkers (man made alcohol drinkers) or those who've never tried it and those who can't because of their position in life to tell me who Marijuana is a bad drug. Idiots!
Think of the revenue, the jobs it would create, the taxes the state and government (who love our money) think it would d-congest our law enforcement and courts, think of the $$$ we would save on housing petty crap like a God grown plant holder.
People need to wake up! Get off your self rightous pedistool and think, I mean really think.
Man made alcohol is legal, God given herb that's not parsley isn't. Doesn't make sense to me!
FORMERMOBERLYAN

Overland Park, KS

#15 Sep 24, 2012
I can't believe you morons are arguing the fact that her having drugs around a child is ok as long as the kid was properly restrained! Get a clue; she should probably lose custody of the child for endangerment period.
country chick

Macon, MO

#16 Sep 24, 2012
FORMERMOBERLYAN wrote:
I can't believe you morons are arguing the fact that her having drugs around a child is ok as long as the kid was properly restrained! Get a clue; she should probably lose custody of the child for endangerment period.
And we wonder why there are so many interesting posts in our Moberly Forum. Lol. It is sad indeed. No doubt the same people bitching about the prosecutor wasting our tax dollars on what they call "petty marijuana charges"! There are laws, ignorance of them is not a defense in any court of law. It's been that way forever, and it always will be.
well

Columbia, MO

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Those who have never gotten I mean NEVER, NEVER, NEVER gotten behind the wheel after drinking please feel free to throw the first stone.
Otherwise shut up! You're ignorant. Make a remark about it if you want but the only difference between you and the inmates is that you haven't been caught YET!
Marijuana is a petty charge. I'd rather see it legal then alcohol!
And parent need to have their children in a car seat. No matter what. Not cause it's the law, F the law and the idiots who make them!

Kids need to be in a car seat for their safety.
crooked town

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2012
well wrote:
Kids need to be in a car seat. PERIOD! I don't care whether you have 'drugs' or alcohol in the car or not. I prefer NOT but people will do as people do.
Marijuana should be legal. It's not a 'drug' it's a herb same as garlic or a bay leaf. It's a natural God given substance that helps people who can handle it. I know some that it doesn't agree with. But then I know some that can't drink milk. Happens!
Now all you that drink jump on and tell me how bad MJ is! I especially like drinkers (man made alcohol drinkers) or those who've never tried it and those who can't because of their position in life to tell me who Marijuana is a bad drug. Idiots!
Think of the revenue, the jobs it would create, the taxes the state and government (who love our money) think it would d-congest our law enforcement and courts, think of the $$$ we would save on housing petty crap like a God grown plant holder.
People need to wake up! Get off your self rightous pedistool and think, I mean really think.
Man made alcohol is legal, God given herb that's not parsley isn't. Doesn't make sense to me!
I totally 100% agree. Let's spend our money on fighting real crime. If people wanna smoke marijuana they should be allowed to. Personally I believe alcohol and cigarettes are much worse for your health. Alcohol causes more problems then marijuana any day.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2012
crooked town wrote:
<quoted text> I totally 100% agree. Let's spend our money on fighting real crime. If people wanna smoke marijuana they should be allowed to. Personally I believe alcohol and cigarettes are much worse for your health. Alcohol causes more problems then marijuana any day.
as i agree with you on alcohol and cigarettes,marijuana is still illegal.anyone that has it in their car with kids should be in jail.anyne that doesnt buckle their kids in should be dragged behind the car as the kids rely on adults to keep them safe.she should be in jail and have her kids taken away.just saying my opion.
country chick

Macon, MO

#20 Sep 24, 2012
big thunder 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
as i agree with you on alcohol and cigarettes,marijuana is still illegal.anyone that has it in their car with kids should be in jail.anyne that doesnt buckle their kids in should be dragged behind the car as the kids rely on adults to keep them safe.she should be in jail and have her kids taken away.just saying my opion.
Yeah, I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing little kids standing up in the front seat of cars driving by. Makes me wanna jump out in front of their car & drag their parents out & go to jail myself. It doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, there's always idiots out there on the road who might be doing the reckless driving that causes the wreck that may seriously injure or kill your kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rick shackleford (Apr '11) 8 hr LovinsomeRoo 3
Rebekah Kennah (Apr '13) 12 hr Anonymous 10
Crystal Auberlin (Mar '13) 17 hr hahaha 16
Who's living in the abandoned grain towers? 20 hr Mike 28
tiffany baker Wed hate trash 12
Sasha clarkson Aug 22 Mobtown Hick 2
Kiatcha Schultz Aug 22 Bae4lyfe 2

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance