your past will haunt you

Fayette, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

moberly police officer named mark who cheats on his wife, and spies on his ex-lover by pretneding to be friends with her son. to serve and protect my a.....
interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

By chance is he a detective and been there for years? Or is he one of the many new ones? If it's the first you can't trust him at all and wouldn't put anything past that loser

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

You people really need to get a damn life. The only reason you would bother talking about other people would be to get the heat off your ass. Just because you live a miserable life doesn't mean you can go and try ruining someone else's with bullshit lies. Grow up!
nick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

interested wrote:
By chance is he a detective and been there for years? Or is he one of the many new ones? If it's the first you can't trust him at all and wouldn't put anything past that loser
I have met that detective and he is the nicest, most compassionate person I have met at that department. He helped my son through a tough situation and really cares about the people of Moberly. You can trust him and is a wonderful caring person. I just wish all of you on here had half the heart he does. Keep up the good work.
yea right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Trust me is that detective helped your son it wasn't because he cared he was doing it to turn him into one of his little snitches.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

yea right wrote:
Trust me is that detective helped your son it wasn't because he cared he was doing it to turn him into one of his little snitches.
Some law enforcement actually like to HELP people in their community. It's too bad you have to be negative about someone giving a compliment to a law enforcement officer. Seems to me you are bitter due to the simple fact that
you have probably had many run ins with the law. If people like you would step back from all the shit you keep talking, maybe you could see the GOOD that the moberly pd does for this community.
Truthbeknown

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

WornThin wrote:
<quoted text>
Some law enforcement actually like to HELP people in their community. It's too bad you have to be negative about someone giving a compliment to a law enforcement officer. Seems to me you are bitter due to the simple fact that
you have probably had many run ins with the law. If people like you would step back from all the shit you keep talking, maybe you could see the GOOD that the moberly pd does for this community.
Please, can you enlighten us on the good the Moberly PD does? There are more negatives than good. WOuld you like me to start listing the negatives, because I surely can. However, for the life of me, I cannot think of one good thing.
Let me know, I will start my list.

And, this just shows your small-town mind. Just because someone says something you don't like, they must be a criminal or have criminal relatives? Shut up you idiot. That is not the case at all.

When good, taxpaying, law abiding citizens see and know of the crappy affects of our local Law Enforcment, they are expressing their frustration. FRUSTRATION of an ineffective government.

By the way, I am still waiting for the list of the "good" things that they have done for this community, because, let me tell you, I have quite a list for you! Probably things you have no idea about so be prepared to eat some crow.
mpd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Where is the list?
Truthbeknown

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Judged:

mpd wrote:
Where is the list?
Hey MPD- you do not seem to follow directions very well. I said, "When you list what they have done that is so good, I will give you MY list". I will say it slowly for you and try to explain, you do the first thing and then I will do the second, as promised. Step one, step two. And, I think if you are going to use the intials, you probably should CAPITALIZE them.
mpd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Judged:

Capitalize ugh, hey boys we got a english major on here, let's go to mob mode and pull em over!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Moberly Forum right now

Search the Moberly Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 min guest 95,499
probation call in 1 hr lol 4
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr vote to vote 10,207
Dope heads 6 hr Higbeedopefarmer 9
Dusty Pallard and Caleb Pallard (Sep '09) 7 hr Higbeedopefarmer 239
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
James Robert Shepherd the third dead (Dec '13) Wed Higbeefarmer 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Moberly Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••