United States

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Hell yes its true that jesse sanders is a snitch
rob

Lenexa, KS

#3 Jan 22, 2013
DAVID wrote:
Hell yes its true that jesse sanders is a snitch
he needs to if he didn't do it why should he pay for something that somebody else did.
FUNNY

Moberly, MO

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Don't you find it funny when the truth comes out the post disappears and a new one is started? My guess is this one started by the same one that had the other one removed.
red

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Black man need a dope girl for the night know one?
nick gardner

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Jesse I am gonna tell you this straight up I know all about you from Macon Mo when you got in all that trouble with you steali a tomestone and you got caught with them pills and you got out of ALL trouble down there.Remember? Well I do remember and I know for a fact that you ars a snitch cuz you told on your so called homeboy.And the fact that you have other people defending you cuz you are to much of a puss* to do it yourself because you know you are in the wrong for doin all this tellin you are doin.I went by your house to talk to you about this crap and I even brought the dude you told on with me so everyone knows we are not just on here to talk we are in here to put it out there that you are in fact ONE of the BIGGEST SNITCHES in Moberly.So run and go tell your mom that one because that's what your good at just go tell mom.Wow you are a bitc*.I can not wait to see you out .Cuz trust me I have been lookin for you.
Truth Hurts

Ridgedale, MO

#7 Jan 23, 2013
nick gardner wrote:
Jesse I am gonna tell you this straight up I know all about you from Macon Mo when you got in all that trouble with you steali a tomestone and you got caught with them pills and you got out of ALL trouble down there.Remember? Well I do remember and I know for a fact that you ars a snitch cuz you told on your so called homeboy.And the fact that you have other people defending you cuz you are to much of a puss* to do it yourself because you know you are in the wrong for doin all this tellin you are doin.I went by your house to talk to you about this crap and I even brought the dude you told on with me so everyone knows we are not just on here to talk we are in here to put it out there that you are in fact ONE of the BIGGEST SNITCHES in Moberly.So run and go tell your mom that one because that's what your good at just go tell mom.Wow you are a bitc*.I can not wait to see you out .Cuz trust me I have been lookin for you.
I don't have a dog in this fight so i have no opinion.
I am however, going to give some advice.

Police read this forum and have the ability to find out who the
poster is through your ip address. Using your name just makes it easier for them.

Threatening someone on-line makes you suspect #1 if ANYTHING happens to the individual in question. Your words are admissable in court.

Use your brain "if you havn't fried it" before you type.
Ignore my advice if you choose...Stupid is as stupid does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Farris 1 hr Hmmm 8
Renee Printzler 2 hr DONALDTRUMP 6
Town drama 5 hr tripledo 10
Brittany bowen??? 5 hr If u know 12
Kasey C 5 hr Kasey c 2
little casers pizza coming soon to moberly (Oct '13) 8 hr MobChic 16
China garden May 23 The Blood of Jesus 17

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance