amy s

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Howdoes he get by with using dealer tags on his car. Witch he's been using for over 5 plus years. He don't own a car lot.
Spelling Police

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Riley
Just guessing

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Amy,

I am sure he has found a way around everything, so hard telling.

But, my guess is that he has a Dealer's License BECAUSE he does sell boats & trailers (which are titled vehicles) just like a car.

Therefore, he is allowed to have Dealers Tags because he is a licensed Dealer.

IF he uses those tags on his own vehicle, that means that did not pay SALES TAX/tags registration on that vehicle and the Dealers tags prove that.

Those taxes go to our County/City and this is his way of getting around NOT PAYING TAXES. But are we surprised?
mmm

Columbia, MO

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Nothing Riley does would shock me unless it was something good for someone other then himself or someone who lines his pockets. Like all in "politics" he's out for himself not the people! I bet he sleeps well though thinking of all the people he's used and screwed to get where he is.
He's a dickhole!
Brandon

Kansas City, MO

#5 Mar 19, 2013
amy s wrote:
Howdoes he get by with using dealer tags on his car. Witch he's been using for over 5 plus years. He don't own a car lot.
Hey, if you give the make/model and dealer tag# to me, I will be glad to check it out and then, send it into the State for fraud. They should have a file on him.....haha But seriously, I will.
mmm

Columbia, MO

#6 Mar 20, 2013
That's a really good idea Brandon, thing is people like Riley get away with it, get away with it, get away with it... not real sure why but for some reason these kinds of skid marks just get away with it. I wish someone would reach out and touch him. Poetic justice!
Brandon

Kansas City, MO

#7 Mar 20, 2013
mmm--The reason these people get away with it is because people like to bitch and moan and do not take action against this type of behavior.

I also realize that people like amy a...may not know how to solve the problem or bring it to someone's attention except to post it on topix.

So, I am glad Amy posted--good for her,,,bring these things out into the light.

Well, AMY, post the information and I will get on it....just need to know what vehicle you are talking about & Lic#.

No, no, mmmm....they will only get away with it if you take it to the locals. The Mamtek thing brought a little light to Moberly and how things are ran.....we just need to keep turning that light on or make it brighter. Therefore, go above the head of the locals to the State Fraud Department.

Its just too bad that no one ran against Judge Hayes, he is the problem. People have their eye on him too.
FORMERMOBERLYAN

Overland Park, KS

#8 Mar 20, 2013
He's a dealer you dumb asses; leave him alone. He pays the state a fee/tax to have a dealers tag. At least his biz provides jobs for the city. He also pays sales and property taxes with the biz. Quit complaining and make your own way in the world. Now don't get me wrong his store is over priced and I wouldn't shop there but that's why we live in America and have choices.
That is all now back to your pathetic lives.
Brandon

Kansas City, MO

#9 Mar 20, 2013
FORMERMOBERLYAN wrote:
He's a dealer you dumb asses; leave him alone. He pays the state a fee/tax to have a dealers tag. At least his biz provides jobs for the city. He also pays sales and property taxes with the biz. Quit complaining and make your own way in the world. Now don't get me wrong his store is over priced and I wouldn't shop there but that's why we live in America and have choices.
That is all now back to your pathetic lives.
Pathetic, yea right. For one, FORMERMOBERLYN, dumbasses is one word.
Second, we have the right to critique our government officials and question their ethics/business practices.

Thirdly, we live here and are concerned. You are a FORMER Moberlyn and yet, you are posting on this topic--um..who's life is pathetic?
Yep-that would be you.

Fourth, I do make my own way, and very well, Thank You. However, I am bound my laws and ethics in my job and abide by them. I do not think that it is too much to ask our leaders to do the same.

Fifth, I am pretty sure that his store mostly employs his FAMILY.

Sixth, MOBERLY HAS LOST MORE JOBS UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP THAN HE PROVIDES OR HAS CREATED.

Seventh, The City of Moberly was added to a lawsuit because of his inability to do business correctly, so, if this behavior is still going on with these license plates, its just a pattern that the State needs to know about.

Eighth, HE DOES NOT PAY SALES TAX ON THE CAR WITH DEALER TAGS because no one has "bought" it. Do you really think that that big dealerships pay sales tax on every car in the lot. NO...sales tax is paid when a CONSUMER buys that car.

Ninth, Therefore you are wrong, he has paid for the use of the tag but has paid no taxes. In addition, he is bound to use the tag for its intention. Not personal, daily use to avoid paying sales tax on his personal vehicle.

Now, your feeling a bit pathetic right now, aren't you FORMERMOBERLYN?
Margaret Windsor

Kansas City, KS

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Did they ever get the applesauce recipe from mrs gentry?
Brandon

Kansas City, MO

#11 Mar 20, 2013
Margaret Windsor wrote:
Did they ever get the applesauce recipe from mrs gentry?
Darn it Margaret, are you off of your meds again? Get off of here, you make no sense.

Oh, unless Margaret is really Mayor Riley, now that could answer a few things!
FORMERMOBERLYAN

Overland Park, KS

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Dicknose? Is that one or two words? I didn't say he paid them on the cars; I said on his business so kindly go fukc your momma. You are just upset that you still live there with no real hope of getting out. I will say what I want when I want get it got it good. Before you critique a persons grammar you might want to learn how to not use 72 commas in your diatribe. I have found that those with a GED like yourself tend to over compensate with unnecessary punctuation and sentence breaks. And don't respond to my post anymore; I don't take kindly to low life trash like you.
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic, yea right. For one, FORMERMOBERLYN, dumbasses is one word.
Second, we have the right to critique our government officials and question their ethics/business practices.
Thirdly, we live here and are concerned. You are a FORMER Moberlyn and yet, you are posting on this topic--um..who's life is pathetic?
Yep-that would be you.
Fourth, I do make my own way, and very well, Thank You. However, I am bound my laws and ethics in my job and abide by them. I do not think that it is too much to ask our leaders to do the same.
Fifth, I am pretty sure that his store mostly employs his FAMILY.
Sixth, MOBERLY HAS LOST MORE JOBS UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP THAN HE PROVIDES OR HAS CREATED.
Seventh, The City of Moberly was added to a lawsuit because of his inability to do business correctly, so, if this behavior is still going on with these license plates, its just a pattern that the State needs to know about.
Eighth, HE DOES NOT PAY SALES TAX ON THE CAR WITH DEALER TAGS because no one has "bought" it. Do you really think that that big dealerships pay sales tax on every car in the lot. NO...sales tax is paid when a CONSUMER buys that car.
Ninth, Therefore you are wrong, he has paid for the use of the tag but has paid no taxes. In addition, he is bound to use the tag for its intention. Not personal, daily use to avoid paying sales tax on his personal vehicle.
Now, your feeling a bit pathetic right now, aren't you FORMERMOBERLYN?
FORMERMOBERLYAN

Overland Park, KS

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Also your last line incorrectly used your instead of you're; please at least have the common courtesy to spell correctly when trying to insult people. BOOM to your momma.
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic, yea right. For one, FORMERMOBERLYN, dumbasses is one word.
Second, we have the right to critique our government officials and question their ethics/business practices.
Thirdly, we live here and are concerned. You are a FORMER Moberlyn and yet, you are posting on this topic--um..who's life is pathetic?
Yep-that would be you.
Fourth, I do make my own way, and very well, Thank You. However, I am bound my laws and ethics in my job and abide by them. I do not think that it is too much to ask our leaders to do the same.
Fifth, I am pretty sure that his store mostly employs his FAMILY.
Sixth, MOBERLY HAS LOST MORE JOBS UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP THAN HE PROVIDES OR HAS CREATED.
Seventh, The City of Moberly was added to a lawsuit because of his inability to do business correctly, so, if this behavior is still going on with these license plates, its just a pattern that the State needs to know about.
Eighth, HE DOES NOT PAY SALES TAX ON THE CAR WITH DEALER TAGS because no one has "bought" it. Do you really think that that big dealerships pay sales tax on every car in the lot. NO...sales tax is paid when a CONSUMER buys that car.
Ninth, Therefore you are wrong, he has paid for the use of the tag but has paid no taxes. In addition, he is bound to use the tag for its intention. Not personal, daily use to avoid paying sales tax on his personal vehicle.
Now, your feeling a bit pathetic right now, aren't you FORMERMOBERLYN?
Brandon

Kansas City, MO

#14 Mar 20, 2013
FORMERMOBERLYAN wrote:
Also your last line incorrectly used your instead of you're; please at least have the common courtesy to spell correctly when trying to insult people. BOOM to your momma.
<quoted text>
You're correct about my spelling erroe. However, what the heck does BOOM TO YOUR MOMMA, mean?
Brandon

Kansas City, MO

#15 Mar 20, 2013
FORMERMOBERLYAN wrote:
Dicknose? Is that one or two words? I didn't say he paid them on the cars; I said on his business so kindly go fukc your momma. You are just upset that you still live there with no real hope of getting out. I will say what I want when I want get it got it good. Before you critique a persons grammar you might want to learn how to not use 72 commas in your diatribe. I have found that those with a GED like yourself tend to over compensate with unnecessary punctuation and sentence breaks. And don't respond to my post anymore; I don't take kindly to low life trash like you.
<quoted text>
Trash? Really, correct punctuation that is learned in College and the business world is what you are getting all worked up about? I have more Education in my left pinky toe than you could fit in that whole big mouth of yours.

Of course you do not want to respond, your responses are being met with intellect that you cannot understand or combat. BOOM!
FORMERMOBERLYAN

Overland Park, KS

#16 Mar 20, 2013
I'm done; you're stupid. Boom to your momma's butt.
Brandon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct about my spelling erroe. However, what the heck does BOOM TO YOUR MOMMA, mean?
Interested

Fayette, MO

#17 Mar 22, 2013
FORMERMOBERLYAN wrote:
I'm done; you're stupid. Boom to your momma's butt.
<quoted text>
What are you, twelve? Get off the computer and go do your homework.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know of or remember a Sandy Baker?? Asia... (Apr '12) 17 hr lovebugg23 7
Head football coach 21 hr DUH 3
Randolph County Court system 23 hr thats wwhy 3
Randolph/Moberly YMCA (May '13) Fri tickled 17
hot deputy Fri Curious 7
Is there someone in Moberly giving out free ce... Fri moberly native 2
Felicia's on JJ Apr 16 TomBradley 11
More from around the web

Moberly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]