Sonic Booms? Loud Explosion Type Nois...

Sonic Booms? Loud Explosion Type Noises...

Posted in the Moberly Forum

WhatTheHeck

Excello, MO

#1 Sep 3, 2015
We heard a LOUD noise, sounded like an explosion, on Tuesday Sept.1st, around 5 pm. Thought it might be a sonic boom. Shook our house. Then heard another one a few minutes after the first one. Then last night (Sept 2nd) heard one again about 8pm. Anybody else heard them? We hear a sonic boom every now and then, but never heard several, close like that.
heard them

Columbia, MO

#2 Sep 4, 2015
We heard them. Everybody is going with sonic booms. Personally I thought they sounded different, but idk what else they would have been. Everybody is still here & no reports of explosions or bombs.
Someone

Denmark, IA

#3 Sep 6, 2015
heard them wrote:
We heard them. Everybody is going with sonic booms. Personally I thought they sounded different, but idk what else they would have been. Everybody is still here & no reports of explosions or bombs.
Stop smoking meth
truth seeker

Bevier, MO

#4 Sep 12, 2015
HARP at work
GMW

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2015
WhatTheHeck wrote:
We heard a LOUD noise, sounded like an explosion, on Tuesday Sept.1st, around 5 pm. Thought it might be a sonic boom. Shook our house. Then heard another one a few minutes after the first one. Then last night (Sept 2nd) heard one again about 8pm. Anybody else heard them? We hear a sonic boom every now and then, but never heard several, close like that.
I heard it at work on highway 24, we thought someone had hit the store the first time it happened.
truth hurts

Moberly, MO

#6 Sep 30, 2015
Tannerite, reactive targets more than likely.
redneckcarrie

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 23, 2016
WhatTheHeck wrote:
Well we thought mabie it was an earthquake cause it was different than a sonic boom. Today is febuary 23 2016. Last night we found ouy someone in moberly had a hobbie which resupted in explosive materials that police detonated safely.makes me wonder how long these moberly resedents were playing chemist.
dopeheads

Columbia, MO

#8 Feb 23, 2016
Meth lab, controlled explosion at Fox Park.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2016
dopeheads

Columbia, MO

#10 Feb 23, 2016
Who really knows the story behind this? I figured it was a dopehead house and they getting rid of the explosives and fuels used to cook the crap. Maybe it's ISIS and we have a more serious problem that our "useless" leaders need to fill us in on!
Why aren't there arrests? Anyone else concerned about the lack of info and arrests?
slojoe

Columbia, MO

#11 Feb 23, 2016
ISIS, really?
dopeheads

Columbia, MO

#12 Feb 23, 2016
Do you read other news or just read this gossip site slojoe, because yeah they here in Missouri slojoe! and this dumbass prez we have dividing this once great nation is getting ready shut down gitmo and wants to bring the 60 detainees left here to American soil slojoe where he will probably release them on American soil slojoe.
Why weren't there any arrest or better information shared with the public slojoe?
slojoe

Columbia, MO

#13 Feb 23, 2016
Calm down dopehead. I think you've been on the boat a lil too long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survivor 8 hr Confused 2
Nice man that used to have a second hand store ... 16 hr LindaLout49 3
Who runs this site? 18 hr curious 6
Leronica Scallon not paying contractors Mon Justice for BJFS 5
Monitor Index Building (Feb '18) Nov 9 Frodo 2
Amendment 2 !!! Nov 9 Big T 3
Stephanie Luntsford (Jan '18) Nov 8 Frodo 15

Moberly Jobs

Personal Finance

Moberly Mortgages