former Moberly Police Officer Michael Rudder

Posted in the Moberly Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
huh

Columbia, MO

#1 Nov 22, 2011
What's the story about. Read a reply to the story on KOMU and the person says this dude was living with and underage girl with her mothers consent. How old was the girl he 'raped'? Anybody know anything about this. First I've heard of it. I don't know Rudder just a curious citizen.
The Bandit

Lees Summit, MO

#2 Nov 22, 2011
huh wrote:
What's the story about. Read a reply to the story on KOMU and the person says this dude was living with and underage girl with her mothers consent. How old was the girl he 'raped'? Anybody know anything about this. First I've heard of it. I don't know Rudder just a curious citizen.
This is sort of bad because the girl and him were consenting parties. She is underage and her Mother knew about it. Howver, I have heard that the Mom of the girl only went to the Police AFTER he broke up with the Daughter. Now, he may of had sex with an underage girl but if she consented and they were dating, I am unsure RAPE should be the charge. However, Missouri law may be written that way. Or, the Moberly PD might be putting on a show because he was an employee. Lord knows they don't do anything else by the book.
Dirty DA

Moberly, MO

#3 Nov 22, 2011
Consenual sex or not, she was underage. Rudder is going to find out what rape is!
The Bandit

Lees Summit, MO

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Dirty DA wrote:
Consenual sex or not, she was underage. Rudder is going to find out what rape is!
This was on Channel 8's website....Channel 8 interviewed a guy at caseys, I cut and pasted:
Neutral+−!

mjripat Nov 22nd 2011 5:24 AM

The guy in the video is not Mike Jaspers ..........His name is Mike Glass , he was not friends with Mike Rudder , he did not hang out with Mkie Rudder when they was kids ....He doesn't even know Mike Rudder personally ... Mike Rudder is a good kid , he loves his family , he loves spending time with his sisters , His really loves spending time with his mom ...I for one being the mother of 3 teenage girls would like to know why the parents of the young girl would allow their daughter live with an older man , than file charges againest him , the young girls mother posted on facebook that her daughter was living with Mike & that she the mother is the one that filed charges againest him , if she truely cared to begin with she wouldn't have allowed her young underage daughter live with an unrelated adult male ...
I think Missouri law reads: At 17, if the MOther consented to them living together, then she cannot scream "fowl play" later.
Welcome

United States

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Anyone else ever notice, how new's reporters tend to find the weirdest people to perform interviews with
huh

Columbia, MO

#6 Nov 22, 2011
I was curious as to how they could charge him with rape if they were living together and the mother knew. This girl is a 17 year-old, I'm not sure 'rape' would be the right charge. Having sex with a minor maybe but I just don't know. How old is Rudder? I can tell this is going to be a very pathetic case.
MBT

Moberly, MO

#7 Nov 22, 2011
Isn't that guy they interviewed have bright red hair and walks around with a superman cape on?
What

Lees Summit, MO

#8 Nov 22, 2011
MBT wrote:
Isn't that guy they interviewed have bright red hair and walks around with a superman cape on?
MBT? You just saw a pig fly by your window in the arby's post and now your seeing people in red capes? You live an exciting life!
BBP

Louisiana, MO

#9 Nov 22, 2011
MBT wrote:
Yes he is the guy that walks around with the cape on looking like red riding hood. I honestly doubt that he even knows Mike. They really should have done some background on the person they were talking to before putting just any creep on tv for everyone to see!
MBT

Moberly, MO

#10 Nov 22, 2011
@What See I'm not the only person that has seen him in his cape!!LOL
What

Lees Summit, MO

#11 Nov 22, 2011
MBT wrote:
@What See I'm not the only person that has seen him in his cape!!LOL
ok, I stand corrected. LOL I have not seen this guy so I will be on the look out. That's funny that he is known for being in a cape. Evidentally, Channel 8 asked several people here in town about this and according to FACEBOOK, they declined to be interviewed. Evidentally "cape man" agreed to talk.
huh

Columbia, MO

#12 Nov 23, 2011
The bandit up there said the "cape" dudes name is Mike Glass and that no he does not know this Rudder guy at all. I have seen this "cape" guy around with cape, don't know him though. I didnt see him on tv either. I get most of my news via the internet and currently my speakers are not working.
Anybody hear whats going on with that girl who baby was found in a Higbee family pond? What was her name? something King I think?
rosered

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Nov 23, 2011
Dirty DA wrote:
I wish you knew how special of a kid michael is he has been through so much in his life and has worked hard since he was 16 prevailing in everything he did !! when michael lost his brother matt and met this girl she and her family were on him like white on rice knowing this was going to be a big lawsuit with the company that killed his brother they wouldnt leave michael alone buying him things inviting him over encouraging daughters friendship with him and then moving him in Michael has lost alot because of this girl I pray for Michaels sake the truth will prevail he has never been perverted and you can trust michael with your life !! This girl also has a thing for older boys not trying to bring this girl down she is a very smart young lady alot more mature than her age and so believe a new law needs to be made regarding young girl 16 years or older having consentual sex not deviate sex not rape not child molestation she being the instigator They should never moved him in and allow this to happen ruining his life reputation and thier daughters as well what is this world coming to???
huh

Columbia, MO

#14 Nov 23, 2011
Rosered you've answered the question that was nagging me. When I read about this, even though I do not know this Rudder guy for some reasone my gut told me something was fishy which is why I posted the question. I am also still curious about how old Mike Rudder is?
LACEY MILLER

Louisiana, MO

#15 Nov 23, 2011
huh wrote:
Rosered you've answered the question that was nagging me. When I read about this, even though I do not know this Rudder guy for some reasone my gut told me something was fishy which is why I posted the question. I am also still curious about how old Mike Rudder is?
He is either 23 or 24. I went to school with him, class of 2006.
LACEY MILLER

Louisiana, MO

#16 Nov 23, 2011
rosered wrote:
<quoted text> I wish you knew how special of a kid michael is he has been through so much in his life and has worked hard since he was 16 prevailing in everything he did !! when michael lost his brother matt and met this girl she and her family were on him like white on rice knowing this was going to be a big lawsuit with the company that killed his brother they wouldnt leave michael alone buying him things inviting him over encouraging daughters friendship with him and then moving him in Michael has lost alot because of this girl I pray for Michaels sake the truth will prevail he has never been perverted and you can trust michael with your life !! This girl also has a thing for older boys not trying to bring this girl down she is a very smart young lady alot more mature than her age and so believe a new law needs to be made regarding young girl 16 years or older having consentual sex not deviate sex not rape not child molestation she being the instigator They should never moved him in and allow this to happen ruining his life reputation and thier daughters as well what is this world coming to???
Sad. Makes sense!! You sound like you know alot about this situation, tell mike I said to keep his head up, and to remember god will not take you to what he cannot bring you through!!
Moberly Resident

Moberly, MO

#17 Nov 23, 2011
Michael is 23, but was 22 at the time this all took place. I think it is all a big bunch of bull. This girls mother is the problem, she really thought Michael was going to get all this money from his brothers death and that her daughter and Michael was going to get married and as soon as Michael got a serious girlfriend, the mother got jelous and filed the charges. She was fully aware of the relationship and even encouraged it. If they can bring charges against Michael, then charges also need to be filed against the mother for allowing it to happen.
LACEY MILLER

Louisiana, MO

#18 Nov 23, 2011
Moberly Resident wrote:
Michael is 23, but was 22 at the time this all took place. I think it is all a big bunch of bull. This girls mother is the problem, she really thought Michael was going to get all this money from his brothers death and that her daughter and Michael was going to get married and as soon as Michael got a serious girlfriend, the mother got jelous and filed the charges. She was fully aware of the relationship and even encouraged it. If they can bring charges against Michael, then charges also need to be filed against the mother for allowing it to happen.
What is the girls name?
Moberly Resident

Moberly, MO

#19 Nov 23, 2011
I would rather not say the girls name. It's not her fault that her mother is a nut job and that she was raised that way.
Rosered

Paramus, NJ

#20 Nov 23, 2011
LACEY MILLER wrote:
<quoted text>
He is either 23 or 24. I went to school with him, class of 2006.
he just turned 23,in april

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Stories about Moberly and area (Jul '08) 7 hr dohoro 1,434
Am I the only one? 9 hr paul 10
Salvation Army Sat polly 4
Dr. Berry Sat Formerly From Fay... 3
Need Advice Sat Inquiring 1
deangelo brown (Jan '13) Sat Higbeefarmer 37
fat josh that sells drugs?? Sat your best friend ... 9
Moberly Dating
Find my Match

Moberly Jobs