David Magruder for Sheriff

Posted in the Moberly Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Voting

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2012
I remember this guy when he worked for Randolph County years ago and had the Police dog, blown away to see he is running for Sheriff here now.
watchoutmoberly

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2012
He has my vote!!!
Donielle TaylorTreasurer

Fulton, MO

#3 Aug 30, 2012
While doing some research today for articles on David Magruder I found there was a thread here on topix. As the treasurer of the committee to elect David Magruder for Sheriff I would love to take this opportunity to urge anyone interested in learning more about this candidate to please feel free to check out the facebook page: David Magruder for Sheriff. This page has qualifications, ideas and media to back up his experiences and further prove his qualifications. This page will show you he is capable of the position. If you have any questions you can message him on the facebook page or by email at [email protected]; David will personally answer each and every one that contacts him. Thank you for the time and attention you have given us today; and for those who are supporting us a big thanks to you as well.
Sincerely,
Donielle Taylor/Treasurer
Voting

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Donielle I heard David was on an episode of Cops when he worked in Kansas City is that true? If so can you tell me where I could see the episode? Is it on YouTube or anything?
Donielle Taylor

Fulton, MO

#5 Aug 30, 2012
Dear Voting,
Yes this is a true statement. The episode is available on YouTube and is titled: COPS TV Show, Shots Fired. You can also go to the facebook page: David Magruder for Sheriff and see more of what David has done. There are more pictures etc there and a link to the above mentioned Cops episode. Also, David's episode will be included in the new 25th anniversary edition of COPS now available on DVD for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for your support and interest.
Sincerely,
Donielle Taylor/Treasurer
Voting

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2012
Thank you I just saw it that's amazing!!! We need a Sheriff who has seen those kinds of things before. I agree with his Facebook Randolph County is not Kansas City but Randolph County has big City crimes I agree 100%, I also love his idea of putting Officers in the Schools. I think anyone who sees this post should watch that Cops episode
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player David was the K9 Officer for the Sheriffs Office when I was younger. I don't even think the Sheriffs Office has a dog anymore
Cooter

Moberly, MO

#7 Aug 30, 2012
@ Donielle Taylor/Treasurer May I ask are you backing David for he is the right choice or because your ex is a deputy for the present Sheriff?
Donielle Taylor

Fulton, MO

#8 Aug 30, 2012
Dear Cooter,
I am backing David 100% because I feel he is the right man for the job. It doesn't matter to me who my ex is working for. I have already spoken to David about what he plans for the staff when he is elected. He has assured me he has NO intentions of firing my ex. He believes that everyone needs to be gainfully employed so they can care for their families. He will get to know each and every employee and make whatever changes are necessary in order to help the department and the citizens of Randolph County. He wants what is best for all of us and wants to have a positive connection between the citizens and the department. David has an extensive resume with all the documented experience and training and his work speaks for itself. Thank you for your concern and I see where some might see this as a personal matter; for me it is not. I want what is best for my children and our county. Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Donielle Taylor
Cooter

Moberly, MO

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for the answer! We was already planing on voting for David!
Seriously

Moberly, MO

#10 Aug 30, 2012
I had intended to vote for David, but have since changed my mind. Anyone who would associate with Donielle Taylor is a very poor judge of character. If his "sixth sense" isn't screaming at him to distance himself from her, then he has NO SENSE at all. Sorry. He doesn't have a chance.
Donielle Taylor

Fulton, MO

#11 Aug 30, 2012
Dear Seriously,
We here at Magruder for Sheriff don't participate in any kind of negative attack or mud slinging. Personally I don't know why you feel the need to attack me but as you can see I put name on what I post so please feel free to do the same and I will gladly discuss with you whatever you wish. I am no different than any other person, I have made mistakes in my past; I have learned from those mistakes and I have learned skills for life such as forgiveness, love, patience and understanding. Thank you for your concern and I am very sorry you feel that your hatred for me will keep you from voting for the best person for the job. Blessings.
Donielle Taylor
Seriously

Moberly, MO

#12 Aug 30, 2012
Donielle- I have no hatred for you. I'm just telling it like it is. You have been known to be a liar, a thief, and a cheat. If Magruder is so well qualified, then he should have been able to see you for what you are. I'm saying his judgement must be poor.
Donielle Taylor

Fulton, MO

#13 Aug 30, 2012
Dear Seriously,
I appreciate your concern and feel bad that you can't address this in adult fashion and identify yourself. As I said we are not mud slingers and this thread is about his qualifications not your personal feelings/beliefs about me; I would appreciate it if you are not going to put your name on what you say about me if you would refrain from dragging whatever your personal issues are into David's campaign. God bless you.
100%

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2012
He is getting my vote for sure, not because I dislike the current Sheriff or Mr. Fugate. Bottom line look at qualifications. It's obvious David Magruder has more I love his Idea of having Deputy's at the Schools in the County as a parent I've wanted that for years.
kyle

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2012
I vote no on david magruder and vote yes on mark or toby fugate
Jan

United States

#16 Sep 2, 2012
This county doesn't have the resources to put police in our schools.
100%

United States

#17 Sep 2, 2012
There are grants out there to put Deputies in the schools and don't let things fool you. If they are so hard up on money why did they spend a million on building a kitchen in the Justice Center with all the things to cook meals, but they don't use it. They have the meals brought in and cable TV for the inmates. Heck they even get netflixs for the inmates. An you want to say they don't have money to even designate 1 deputy to over see the schools who don't have a School resource officer.
He has my vote also

Macon, MO

#18 Sep 2, 2012
I don't know Mark but he is friendly every time I have seen him. The other guy just seems like a bad choice. I don't know David either, but he seems very qualified.
Seriously

Moberly, MO

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Look him and his wife up on CASENET... They did not pay their bills. Do you really want to trust him with taxpayer money????? You need a sheriff who is fiscally responsible as well as qualified.
100%

Overland Park, KS

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Look him and his wife up on CASENET... They did not pay their bills. Do you really want to trust him with taxpayer money????? You need a sheriff who is fiscally responsible as well as qualified.
Seriously are you talking about Mark or David? The only thing in casenet with David shows it was dismissed, Mark however shows being sued several times as Sheriff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moberly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler Bennett thread gone 8 hr What 5
Brittany bowen??? 9 hr In the dark 11
LaTerri Brown (Mar '15) 21 hr weird 21
kelsey saunders 23 hr Peter puffer 9
Amber Settle (Feb '16) Wed PimpCo_com 8
Leronica scallon not paying contractors? (Jan '17) Wed addition and no ... 16
illegal tattooing (Jul '13) Wed moretimewasted 67

Moberly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance