Mesa Uranium Drilling Results for Thr...

Mesa Uranium Drilling Results for Three Holes

There are 1 comment on the Market Wire story from Aug 17, 2006, titled Mesa Uranium Drilling Results for Three Holes. In it, Market Wire reports that:

August 17, 2006 -- Mesa Uranium Corp. is pleased to report analytical results for three drill holes at the 100% owned Lisbon Valley uranium property in Utah, USA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Market Wire.

Jaso

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Aug 27, 2006
If they plan to mine uranium any where near Moab, UT then <bad word> them. We do not want any more uranium drilling any where near here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama expands environmental legacy with 2 Weste... Jan 2 Chilli J 35
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Jeep Trailcat Is the 707-hp Hellcat-Powered Wra... (Mar '16) Mar '16 jeephellcatisago 5
News The Evidence Of Faith's Substance Looking for a... (Dec '14) Dec '14 sorry dave 1
News Inadequate Obamacare plans continue to force pa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jim Matheson as Representative? (Aug '12) Oct '14 Rick 2
News BLM weighs rope ban at Corona Arch, Gemini Bridges (Sep '14) Sep '14 shedreams2 1

Moab Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moab Mortgages