6 miners in Utah remain trapped -

6 miners in Utah remain trapped -

There are 3 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 8, 2007, titled 6 miners in Utah remain trapped -. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Seismic activity has "totally shut down" efforts to reach six miners trapped below ground and has wiped out all the work done in the past day, a mine executive said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Celeste

United States

#1 Aug 8, 2007
You know, it bothers me that Murray refused that this disaster could possibly have been caused by the bumps and shakes that the mine causes. Whether by natural disaster, or by man made disaster, this is still a disaster. And this man did nothing to further rescue efforts by being belligerent and ignorant during the news conference held yesterday morning. I wonder-would he be so willing to perhaps let these men die if it were his own son in there, trapped? I think saving face is less important than making it clear to everyone that they are doing EVERYTHING that can be done to save these men.
Question

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2007
Regarding the trapped Miners in Utah:
1) Would you give up if it were your family member down there?
2) If you were a trapped miner who was alive would you want anyone to give up on you?
3) Would you volunteer to dig even if it meant risking your own life?
Be careful how you answer that question...
Think about it before you answer...
Then why aren't we all there right now digging?
indict dick cheney

Bradenton, FL

#3 Jun 23, 2017
Don Blankenship , walt precourt , robert murray , myron ebell , jonathan pollard - becht , KOCH BROS and the AIPAC mohels demand more stripmining .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Jennifer Klein found? Jul 20 Ugh 3
News 3rd hole planned to reach Utah miners (Aug '07) Jun '17 mosaic causes asthma 3
News Jeep Trailcat Is the 707-hp Hellcat-Powered Wra... (Mar '16) Apr '17 Wheels 7
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '17 Lily 3
News Obama expands environmental legacy with 2 Weste... (Dec '16) Jan '17 Chilli J 35
News The Evidence Of Faith's Substance Looking for a... (Dec '14) Dec '14 sorry dave 1
News Inadequate Obamacare plans continue to force pa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1

Moab Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moab Mortgages