High prices hindering home sales in Utah

High prices hindering home sales in Utah

There are 1 comment on the Deseret Morning News story from Mar 21, 2008, titled High prices hindering home sales in Utah. In it, Deseret Morning News reports that:

Utah's housing market has plenty of supply and plenty of demand, but high prices are preventing transactions, according to Dave Mansell, president of the Utah Association of Realtors, who spoke to the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret Morning News.

richard

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 31, 2008
Right on, and that applies to Moab too. When you get real on your housing prices again I'll come down and buy something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moab Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Jeep Trailcat Is the 707-hp Hellcat-Powered Wra... Mar '16 jeephellcatisago 5
News The Evidence Of Faith's Substance Looking for a... (Dec '14) Dec '14 sorry dave 1
News Inadequate Obamacare plans continue to force pa... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bama Yankee 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jim Matheson as Representative? (Aug '12) Oct '14 Rick 2
News BLM weighs rope ban at Corona Arch, Gemini Bridges (Sep '14) Sep '14 shedreams2 1
News Bus service to link Moab with SLC (Mar '14) Jun '14 guest 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moab Mortgages