Woman photographs eagle and prey on p...

Woman photographs eagle and prey on power line

There are 4 comments on the Denver Post story from Jun 17, 2011, titled Woman photographs eagle and prey on power line. In it, Denver Post reports that:

A Montana woman photographing a bald eagle in a spruce tree near her house also made a picture of what was left of its prey - a fawn carcass dangling from a power line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 Jun 17, 2011
Bald eagles are massive birds, have you ever looked at their claws? I bet vultures cower near them. If they can pick up a fawn, best to watch your tots and small animals playing, stay close.

“Beauty is in the eyes ....”

Since: Feb 11

..... of the "beer holder"

#2 Jun 17, 2011
Just saying .... keep an eye on your little dogs.
edubble

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2011
where the f*ck is the photo with the eagle? sounds like a hoax to me; Yes I took photos of a beautiful Bald Eagle (how f*cking American) devouring a large animal on a power line.
I'm not saying an eagle or large bird is not responsible for taking the mammal up to the power line, I am requesting proof by photo that it was a goddamn bald eagle that did it.

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

“it's just craic”

Since: Jan 09

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2011
edubble wrote:
where the f*ck is the photo with the eagle? sounds like a hoax to me; Yes I took photos of a beautiful Bald Eagle (how f*cking American) devouring a large animal on a power line.
I'm not saying an eagle or large bird is not responsible for taking the mammal up to the power line, I am requesting proof by photo that it was a goddamn bald eagle that did it.
here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparkyleigh/2841...

feel better now??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missoula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Lynne and Joe Knotek (age 75 and 78) Aug 25 DASMITH64 1
News Celebrity Dates That Were Weird, Awesome or Sup... Aug '17 Ted Haggard s Gos... 1
News American student detained in China doing OK, se... Jul '17 made in china 4
Lolo Music Thread Jul '17 Musikologist 1
ChaCha Guides. (Feb '07) Jun '17 Timid 2
LeeLotso BeckyBigBaby DianeChuckles: Jordans (Mar '17) Jun '17 Brickast 3
Dr. Schuller Eaten by Power People Jun '17 Chiggern 2

Missoula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Missoula Mortgages