Portland, OR

#1 Aug 6, 2014
is there any black in missoula?
Tpx Monkey

West Liberty, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2014
baby jay wrote:
If you will google Sperlings best Places, you should be able to find out on there. I think it's under population, if I'm not mistaken. It will list the % of the different ethic groups.
Switty

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2014
baby jay wrote:
Any luck baby Jay?

Since: Nov 14

Location hidden

#5 Nov 23, 2014
Switty wrote:
<quoted text>
Any luck baby Jay?
Can you please say you can hook a girl up im in lower rattlesnake at a hotel passing through from Olympia going to Ohio tomorrow
neckro oober munky

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2014
We is all moved to Ferguson to agitate you. Need 40 creamerz. New black flips, heyra. Also need to find out I'll keep holding pattern. Warhol Palma.
We Pork Hicks

San Diego, CA

#7 Tuesday Aug 25
Tpx Monkey wrote:
<quoted text> If you will google Sperlings best Places, you should be able to find out on there. I think it's under population, if I'm not mistaken. It will list the % of the different ethic groups.
Token Blacks and a full classic dirt water open racist rape culture of religious frauds , get over to lists on Kluck state and the racist fraud bigots within its Kluck culture of ChickenHawk pedophiles
We Pork Hicks

San Diego, CA

#8 Tuesday Aug 25
baby jay wrote:
he he he , its Kluck state , Black or African American 352 Below 1 percent.
WE PORK GV BIGOTS

San Diego, CA

#9 Tuesday Aug 25
Since Coming to Montana, more had witnessed numerous cases of corruption and bigotry
•Albertsons Stores in Missoula Montana Allowed racist jokes, covered up and lied to Government Officials
•City leaders In Missoula Montana use police force to suppress whistle blowers
•Wingate, Wyndham hotels charge minorities higher rates and deposits when paying cash for thier room
•Doubletree Hotel in Missoula MontanaRestaurant Finn and Porter actually reserves bread left by other customers
•Doubletree hotel in Missoula actually covers up sexism, racism ans practices anti gay discrimination get over to more on MT Whitelandia !!
WE PORK GV BIGOTS

San Diego, CA

#10 Tuesday Aug 25
THE LISTS GO ON AND ON , in fact , for those traveling through MT , stay armed and hot , protect your children from the open racist terrorists within the KLUCK states open racist Fed Kluck cult circles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missoula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of relocating here... Aug 25 We Pork Hicks 2
Ashley Sanchez Aug 23 Local 6
Fred Schroeder (Jun '14) Aug 21 CCC67 4
info on missoula (Sep '13) Jul '15 Kkb 4
News This Week In Tribal History Jun '15 benny miller 2
Lowes False Advertising Jun '15 HomeDepotRules 2
Missoula Music Thread (Jan '14) Jun '15 Musikologist 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Missoula Mortgages