Review: The Jones Tax Relief Lawyes

Review: The Jones Tax Relief Lawyes

Posted in the Missoula Forum

Anonymous

Alexandria, Egypt

#1 May 18, 2014
The IRS had been giving me the run around for several years. They kept saying that I had all these past taxes due, when in reality I hadnít even filed. Theyíd send me a letter claiming I owed $75,000!!! I donít have that kind of money. I called these guys and they were able to have my back taxes filed and now I have to pay $12,000! I still donít have that money, but at least I donít have to pay it in FULL! I've got time and I donít need to worry any longer! Thank you!
Anonymous

Alexandria, Egypt

#2 Jun 29, 2014
I became extremely worried when I got a garnishment on my wages. I hadnít know that my tax situation had fallen so behind. I knew it was bad, but didnít know it was VERY bad. I called these people and they started concentrating on my situation from the very first day. I gave them all of the paperwork they asked for and immediately I was on the right track and received my full salary back! Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missoula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Thu Amazenblue 77
Missoula Music Thread (Jan '14) Thu Musikologist 7
So the Republican slammed the liar Thu Tommy 1
Montanans and the California Hate. (Jun '09) Wed CaliGirl831 43
New resturant in town May 15 mud slanger 1
Dr. Schuller Eaten by Power People Apr '17 G vCard 1
LeeLotso BeckyBigBaby DianeChuckles: Jordans Apr '17 Momleft Noaddress 2

Missoula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Missoula Mortgages