US Magazine Services, Lolo, MT

US Magazine Services, Lolo, MT

Posted in the Missoula Forum

MHU

Missoula, MT

#2 Dec 2, 2009
They have all kinds of people canvassing the area around here trying to get people to buy magazines. If they got your bank card you obviously gave it to them. If you keep receiving magazines you obviously ordered them. Cancel your bank card and get a new one; the magazines will likely stop at that point.

They are pretty devious and indirect when they come to the door, but I always know what they are up to and just let them do their thing and then tell them to keep it moving once they bust out the magazine catalog. Have a spine next time and don't give up your personal info so easily. Those kids are just trying to make a living off of the less intelligent whose minds can be moulded like putty.
SomeOne Who Knows

AOL

#3 Jan 9, 2010
i wrk for the company u r refuring to. In the collections Dept. Turning off ur card isnt going to help anything.... u will just end up getting a call from me... then from the attorny! Its not a good thing... However I can help... Anyone who has order magizines thro them please let me know...
BiloxiMS

Meridian, ID

#4 Apr 28, 2010
I have ordered and am about to send in a payment of 265 i really do hope we still get our mags and i dont have to report the company or anything.
SomeOne Who Knows wrote:
i wrk for the company u r refuring to. In the collections Dept. Turning off ur card isnt going to help anything.... u will just end up getting a call from me... then from the attorny! Its not a good thing... However I can help... Anyone who has order magizines thro them please let me know...
someone who knows better

United States

#6 Jul 12, 2010
I have also worked for this company and you are full of it. the atturny will not contact anyone. yes canceling you bank card will stop payments. you may get a call from the collections department but you don't have to give your new card number out. it will go down as a refuse to pay. it dosnt go on your credit record so if you cancled and they tell you no don't worry about it. also, don't sign your little sheet of paper they give for you watch. if you don't sign that it won't hold up when you do go to the bbb or ag. they will lose. they employees get "extras if you keeping giving them your new card number. don't let them push you around its your money! the can be quite convincing but hold your ground. the more people that stand up the less money they make and then the compay will die out. make sure you do take the steps of filing claims the more claims they have the better. it is a very small company and they won't be able to keep up and more customers will win cases. just remember don't sign!!!
SomeOne Who Knows wrote:
ajm

Hialeah, FL

#9 Jun 6, 2014
What we should do is refer as many people to them as possible. And then
tell them to cancel their cards. So that when they make the order to the
mag companies they will lose money because they aren't getting payments
from us. And if they call just hang up on 'em. Together We'll bleed these
scammers dry. the company is also known as American Readers Service, Countrywide Periodicals, Inc. JWE ENTERPRISES, Inc Old West Publications,periodicles, Reader Services, Reader's Services, U.S. Magazine Services, United States Magazine Service, US Magazine Services, Your Magazine Provider, Inc. spread the word about this scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Missoula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Kkuck, Toothless Fool, Smelly Old Codger Aug 11 Vaigoins Trivel 2
Review: hogan property solutions Jul '16 yiriamos25 1
News "Celebrate Islam Week" to educate on Islam culture Jul '16 Old Pom 12
the truth about the jews and israel Jul '16 BUDD PRESCOTT 1
Montanans and the California Hate. (Jun '09) Jul '16 David 37
News Missoula fireworks company explains why it aban... Jun '16 Rose Villa 2
Live Show @ Badlander 9:30 6-20-2016 Jun '16 SquirrelsOnMars 2

Missoula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance