Woodville Episcopal church knows how to kick up its heels

Aug 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Natchez Democrat

Episcopalians aren't especially known for their dancing, but a series of dance lessons in the early 1820s may have had more of an effect on the history of the Episcopal Church in Mississippi than the young dancers could have anticipated at the time.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Stanley Peterson

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I left the Episcopal Church in 2006 when they sancioned same sex marriage. It was too much for me being a believer in Jesus Christ....I joined the Anglican Church! Too many Loons and Nuts in the Episcopal Church and they don't know how to dance either....Uffta!
Listen to the Word

Kingman, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I imagine if Episcopalians danced, it would be dances from the 1820s. One has a hard time imagining Jefferts-Schori dancing any dance developed since 1900. Maybe she could get down and kick up her heals with Pope Benedict. Just that thought would raise the ratings of dancing with the stars through the roof.
Stanley Peterson

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Point well taken! These new Episcopalians can't dance and can't read or understand Holy Writ. In dancing? One person has to lead and it's not that old bat Schori! Wow, am I glad that I am not dancing with her..or her church...she only know how to step on your toes..and take your property!..Uffta

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mississippi State Discussions

Search the Mississippi State Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Jul 5 the dark lord 1,960
Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis (Oct '11) Jun 29 Shellie ochs 422
id Jun 24 Anon86 2
No migrants or immigrants in illegal ! Jun 23 NOT Resident 1
OSHS principal David Baggett leaving at end of ... Jun 18 gulf 9
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Jun '14 rainbow 52
Brain Enhancer Supplement Reviews Jun '14 Jack 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mississippi State Jobs

•••