Woodville Episcopal church knows how ...

Woodville Episcopal church knows how to kick up its heels

There are 3 comments on the Natchez Democrat story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Woodville Episcopal church knows how to kick up its heels. In it, Natchez Democrat reports that:

Episcopalians aren't especially known for their dancing, but a series of dance lessons in the early 1820s may have had more of an effect on the history of the Episcopal Church in Mississippi than the young dancers could have anticipated at the time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Natchez Democrat.

Stanley Peterson

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2012
I left the Episcopal Church in 2006 when they sancioned same sex marriage. It was too much for me being a believer in Jesus Christ....I joined the Anglican Church! Too many Loons and Nuts in the Episcopal Church and they don't know how to dance either....Uffta!
Listen to the Word

Kingman, AZ

#2 Aug 24, 2012
I imagine if Episcopalians danced, it would be dances from the 1820s. One has a hard time imagining Jefferts-Schori dancing any dance developed since 1900. Maybe she could get down and kick up her heals with Pope Benedict. Just that thought would raise the ratings of dancing with the stars through the roof.
Stanley Peterson

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Point well taken! These new Episcopalians can't dance and can't read or understand Holy Writ. In dancing? One person has to lead and it's not that old bat Schori! Wow, am I glad that I am not dancing with her..or her church...she only know how to step on your toes..and take your property!..Uffta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask Rufus: Newspapers, a window on the past 20 hr Classified info 6
News 2019 3-star WR Jordan Jernigan commits to Ole Miss Dec 9 Streak phart 41
Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis (Oct '11) Dec 8 TrudiStav 490
News Committed volunteers bring Thanksgiving 'to go' Nov 29 TiskTisk 6
News NMMC Ceo: Och can be southern anchor for system Nov '17 Bigger Is Not Better 37
News Taylor campaign nets $3,000 in PAC funds Nov '17 Donkeyshart 2
News Atmos Energy plans to build new office Oct '17 12hrShift 2

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages