Ex-FBI agent, Miss. public safety head Ingram dies

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Aug 3, 2009, titled Ex-FBI agent, Miss. public safety head Ingram dies. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Retired FBI agent Jim Ingram, who investigated Ku Klux Klan killings and violent acts across Mississippi in the 1960s, died Sunday at a hospice after a lengthy battle with pancreatic cancer .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

ms freeh

Winthrop, ME

#1 Aug 3, 2009
Attorney William Pepper was a friend of Martin Luther King and represented the King family in a landmark civil lawsuit in 1999, against Jowers,a man who admitted to helping assassinate Martin Luther King. The jury returned a verdict in favor of the King family. The jury then held a press conference and said FBI agents were behind the assassination of Dr. King. Attorney William Pepper has writtent two books about the 1999 Memphis trial.One is ORDERS TO KILL and the more recent one is ACT OF STATE.
to view a partial list of crimes committed by FBI agents over 1500 pages long see
http://www.forums.signonsandiego.com/showthre...

to view a partial list of FBI agents arrested for pedophilia see
http://www.dallasnews.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Apr 26 eltra 61
Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis (Oct '11) Mar '15 shan 457
News Stark Aerospace showcases technology in open house (May '09) Mar '15 Arctic Monk 35
News Festivals draw crowds to downtown Tupelo Mar '15 Jr Jack Reed fun 3
News Tagert joins 8 others in north Mississippi US H... Mar '15 Stopped 1
News No word yet from governor on special election Feb '15 Marketing 1
News Deadline nears for C Spire's fiber optic Intern... Feb '15 GULLIABLE 2
More from around the web

Mississippi State People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]