Hunter Ridge Development - IPC

Posted in the Mississippi State Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John

Gulf Shores, AL

#1 Aug 11, 2006
The owners of a few Not-For-Profits based in San Fransisco (Janice Bouldin is one) have been trying to close a 20+ million dollar loan to move forward on Property owned by Ed Wallington and start a project off Curtis Chapel road. The have been dealing with severe turnover by several managers and have been creating a dog and pony show to impress a few of the possible investors. Ms. Bouldin who owns Community Corp and the Institute for Professional Contractors is set to earn a 15% Developer fee, which could be more than $5 million dollars. Despite almost a year in the works, very little has been accomplished and last I heard, many people who have worked there say that Ms. Bouldin owes them money and has even had Sub Contractors sign a Waiver of Lein which means she doesn't have to pay them. What's going on with this company and why are they so impossibly tough to contact of work with? This is a supposed Katrina Redevelopment Project but last I heard there are less than 300 people (less if you consider the actual number of families) so who is sure they will ever build anything once these loans close? A lot of promises, but so far, major dissapointment.
Kate

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Jan 9, 2007
Did anyone know Janice Bouldin ever finish any projects? Ms. Bouldin took money from investors and never return as she promised.
Robert

Richmond, CA

#3 Jan 17, 2007
Has she defrauded anyone else in the real estate business? I wondered what her qualifications were.
ricky

AOL

#4 Jan 31, 2007
Kate wrote:
Did anyone know Janice Bouldin ever finish any projects? Ms. Bouldin took money from investors and never return as she promised.
can I call you to discuss?
ricky

AOL

#5 Jan 31, 2007
Can i call to discuss?

Since: Feb 07

Phoenix

#6 Feb 10, 2007
I've heard she's not involved in the Hunter Ridge Development anymore and there was some kind of big problem. I want to know other people's experiences. What happened? I would like to hear from anyone who knows anything new about this.

Phoenix

#7 Feb 10, 2007
If anyone wants to contact me directly you can find me at sarah_janeaz57 (at) yahoo (dot) com
West coast source

United States

#8 Mar 29, 2007
Janice Bouldin (formerly Jones) has had a poor track record on the west coast in housing development, including causing the collapse of one non-profit organization called CREDO. At her last job (a non-profit called SMART Housing), at least one of her staff members had to lien a property to get compensated for wages owed. Prior to California, she was in New Haven, CT, but I don't know what her record was there. It's amazing that she has found some place to re-surface.
Some One Who Knows

San Ramon, CA

#9 Apr 2, 2007
I have been watching this site for a while after "Googling" Janice. Would seem that you all have some stories to tell, as do I (being a former employee on the West Coast). However, I do not wish to air dirty laundry across the internet. I feel for all of you who have been taken advantage of. I too was starting to feel that way, but in every circumstance where that could have been the case, it was made right (granted, in due time, but rectified none the less).

I'm sorry for any trouble that she has put any of you through. I feel for you, as I have fallen prey to it as well. For all of you who have been "Done Wrong," know that if true injustice has been done, it will be Universally rectified.

Or maybe...class action lawsuit?
mnygrlls

Mcallen, TX

#11 Apr 10, 2007
i just got a letter from an attorney regarding unpaid appraisal costs and fees for this project. I never ordered the appraisal, and we did not close the loan because the investor changed his mind.
Please help

Denver, CO

#12 Apr 20, 2007
Janice has contacted me to build several homes in the Katrina affected area. What should I be aware of and what do you know about her character. In case we are being watched, respond and include email so I can contact you.

Thanks.
No email address

San Ramon, CA

#13 Apr 23, 2007
After working for said person, I can tell you, DON'T do business with her. Say, "Thanks, but no thanks." and be done with it.

Phoenix

#14 Jun 18, 2007
mnygrlls wrote:
i just got a letter from an attorney regarding unpaid appraisal costs and fees for this project. I never ordered the appraisal, and we did not close the loan because the investor changed his mind.
Hi mnygrlls,

Which project are you connected with? I would love to hear more about this.

Phoenix

#15 Jun 18, 2007
Please help wrote:
Janice has contacted me to build several homes in the Katrina affected area. What should I be aware of and what do you know about her character. In case we are being watched, respond and include email so I can contact you.
Thanks.
That sounds exactly like what happened at Hunter Ridge - could you contact me directly at sarah_janeaz57 (at) yahoo (dot) com? It sounds like your question is current - is she doing this again?
Stay away from her

Foley, AL

#16 Jul 23, 2007
She is not what she appears to be... and if you know where she is notify the FBI in Mississippi
Bobbyk

AOL

#17 Oct 1, 2007
She has been given a letter of intent for $28 Million from Remington Financial Group to purchase property I have in Gulfport, MS and build houses. Am I wasting my time?
michelle

Moss Point, MS

#18 Oct 1, 2007
I have the same from her re: biloxi. Please email me at mlw@cchmlawyers.com
Bobbyk wrote:
She has been given a letter of intent for $28 Million from Remington Financial Group to purchase property I have in Gulfport, MS and build houses. Am I wasting my time?
Judy

San Francisco, CA

#19 Oct 25, 2007
Stay away from her wrote:
She is not what she appears to be... and if you know where she is notify the FBI in Mississippi
What is the FBI's number there? What is a reward for it?
workingworld

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2007
Remington Financial Group - They will take upfront fees and not fund your deal. There is a class action lawsuit forming against them right now. They have many, many, many victims seeking their money back from them. If you have paid them any money Contact Neal@Swensenlaw.com, he is our Attorney working on a contingency basis to recoup all of our losses. Look at threads on Brokeruniverse.com , thecreativeinvestor.com , Brokeroutpost, many complaints. They have as Desist and Refrain order in California and they continue to try and solict vicitms. Be warned!!! You can contact Workingworld@hotmail.com if you would like.

Phoenix

#22 Dec 25, 2007
Janice Bouldin aka Janice Jones, is a dangerous woman. She has several identities, several social security numbers, uses fake information and has naive people put things in their own name and when things fall apart, as they do with her fraudulant activities, the other person takes the fall.She is a con artist and appears to be very sweet and wanting to help people less forunate than her. Don't let it fool you because it is her game. She has stolen millions of dollars from individuals and the money disapears. She is a real pro. We have personally spoken to 15 people that have been rippsed off by her. Call the FBI in MIssissippi. If you have any info on her, you will be doing society a service. There is no monetary reward, except the satisfaction that you are helping to stop her from hurting innocent people in the future. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis (Oct '11) Mar 30 shan 457
News Stark Aerospace showcases technology in open house (May '09) Mar 29 Arctic Monk 35
News Festivals draw crowds to downtown Tupelo Mar 24 Jr Jack Reed fun 3
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Mar '15 StayTru 60
News Tagert joins 8 others in north Mississippi US H... Mar '15 Stopped 1
News No word yet from governor on special election Feb '15 Marketing 1
News Deadline nears for C Spire's fiber optic Intern... Feb '15 GULLIABLE 2
More from around the web

Mississippi State People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]