...How do you feel about homosexuals?...

...How do you feel about homosexuals?...

Posted in the Mississippi State Forum

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2008
...Hello, all!...Simple question---How do you feel about homosexuals?...I appreciate your opinions, thoughts, and views!...
nowaterhuhm

Jackson, MS

#2 Aug 15, 2008
Its ashame people allow satan to over ther mind and make them think they like/love their same sex.

People that have fallen to Satan bound. Bend your knees, fall on the ground, floor, cement, pray to the almighty Savior (Jesus Christ), Only he can free you from this bond that Satan has on you.
Stop, READ, Jesus has ALL POWER IN HIS HANDS, ON JESUS. PRAY, KEEP PRAYING, DON'T GIVE UP, HOLD OUT, A CHANGE IS COMING.
YOU FELL IN SATAN'S TRAP AND LET HIM ROBB YOU OF YOUR HAPPINESS, YOUR MIND ALL CONFUSED, SOME OF YOU THAT IS BOUNDED DOWN IN SATAN'S POWER FEEL YOU ARE HAPPY.

STOP, STOP, STOP
THINK, ASK YOURSELF----What Changes you had to go through for even you yourself to accept this life style.
Being a Child of God, you did not have to be ashame of living and being one of God's child. Huh, Huh, well you think about that. and one more thing, Christ Loves You and he will chastise you for going with the same sex.
Pray people, pray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Mar 17 Uhg 78
News Northeast Mississippians help lead pro-educatio... Mar 17 Know Why 2
News Houston driver's license office closing (Oct '12) Mar 4 HowPhartzs 9
News Area high schools look to prepare students for ... Mar 4 Economy 7
News Trainer: Wet N Wild deal unlikely until lake re... Mar 1 Noadvancementofco... 1
Apt rentals in cotton district Feb 26 Needing to know 1
tameshia shelton (Jul '15) Feb '17 Love Wins 2

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages