What they're saying in Starkville as ...

What they're saying in Starkville as Mississippi State prepares for undefeated Alabama...

There are 3 comments on the Alabama Live story from Nov 12, 2013, titled What they're saying in Starkville as Mississippi State prepares for undefeated Alabama.... In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Mississippi State's De'Runnya Wilson celebrates his touchdown against Texas A&M during the second quarter of an NCAA college football game Saturday, Nov. 9, 2013, in College Station, Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

bama kid says

Dothan, AL

#1 Nov 13, 2013
who cares all we do is play the game of football. bama got players that could start on most any team stay the whole game and get your money worth. the tide will not lose to any cow bell team. they cant hear your old rusty nose makers they got supermans cape. and number 2 4 6 7 9 10 13 17 22 29 32 45 83 88 and just a great defense. well welcome to the tide just a few. just a little kid here but all bama players are great! so pay that money go see them play football wish I could be there. but got homework.plus bamakid girls says we got to be together. we will watch it on tv rtr. sat nov16 2013.
maybe the dogs

Dothan, AL

#2 Nov 14, 2013
bama kid says wrote:
who cares all we do is play the game of football. bama got players that could start on most any team stay the whole game and get your money worth. the tide will not lose to any cow bell team. they cant hear your old rusty nose makers they got supermans cape. and number 2 4 6 7 9 10 13 17 22 29 32 45 83 88 and just a great defense. well welcome to the tide just a few. just a little kid here but all bama players are great! so pay that money go see them play football wish I could be there. but got homework.plus bamakid girls says we got to be together. we will watch it on tv rtr. sat nov16 2013.
can score 7 bama win this one to42 to 6
the best of all

Dothan, AL

#3 Nov 14, 2013
bama kid says wrote:
look at some of the best in college football tide win 35 to 14.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supes approve proposed budget and tax levies Sep 17 DeLynn Willard 1
Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis (Oct '11) Sep 16 Vickie 486
News Community remembers beloved businessman for his... Sep 8 DeLynn Willard 2
News Reed's to close Columbus location Aug '17 Cause and effect 9
Monique Henley Aug '17 John 1
Do anybody know fly aka Antoine weaver Jul '17 ike 1
News Comments Jul '17 Think 1

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance