Sharkey residents question MBI focus

Sharkey residents question MBI focus

There are 1 comment on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Oct 23, 2010, titled Sharkey residents question MBI focus. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

Sharkey County residents are not buying that a woman and her 3-year-old daughter found stabbed to death in their home in 2009 was a murder-suicide. A spokesman for the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation confirmed Friday that the deaths of Karitha Carroll and her daughter, Jamya, are being investigated primarily as a murder-suicide. The ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

BRENDA NASH

Memphis, TN

#1 Dec 10, 2010
THIS LADY DIDN'T STAB HER BABY TO DEATH THEN STAB HERSELF TO DEATH.NONE OF THIS MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME AND I KNOW IT SHOULDN'T MAKE NO SENSE TO ANYBODY ELSE EITHER. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER HEARD OF A PERSON STABBING THEIR BABY TO DEATH THEN TURNING THE KNIFE ON THEMSELF AND SUCCEEDING IN THE PROCESS OF KILLING THEMSELF WITH A KNIFE,WHEN THERE'S A CREEK OF WATER RIGHT ACROSS THE HIGHWAY IN WHICH IF SHE WANTED TO KILL HERSELF AND HER BABY SHE COULD HAVE EASILY GOT IN A CAR OR WALK DOWN TO THIS CREEK AND KILLED HERSELF AND HER BABY IN A WAY THAT DIDN'T REQUIRE ALL THIS GRUESOME STABBING OF HER BABY AND HERSELF.COM E ON JUST WHAT PERSON WOULD DO THAT TYPE OF THING TO THEMSELF AND THERE BABY. PERSONALLY I FEEL THAT A KILLER IS STILL OUT THERE SOMEWHERE AND GOD KNOW'S WHO'S NEXT THAT THIS PERSON MIGHT DO THE SAME THING TO.I HOPE THE LAW KEEP LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER AND FIND OUT WHO REALLY DID THIS TO THIS LADY AND HER BABY BECAUSE SOMEONE OTHER THEN HERSELF DID THIS KILLING. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE FAMILY OF THIS LADY AND HER BABY AND I KNOW THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REST UNTIL THE REAL KILLER IS CAUGHT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news from last... Jun 14 Power corrupts 1
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jun 9 Concerned oxfordian 5
News A musical life: Professional guitarist shares w... Jun 5 The Stealth 2
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Jun 4 TK North Carolina 72
Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis (Oct '11) May '16 Becky 470
News Our Opinion: Carefully define leisure districts... May '16 Toilet Paper 15
News Zaxby's plans for Tupelo back on the table May '16 Closing Restaurants 11

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages