Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 13, 2012
Pat Fran

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Feb 11, 2010
I've heard these rental homes are very nice, large and kept clean? Has any one heard anything?
bulldog

Starkville, MS

#2 Mar 1, 2010
yeah the roads blow, landlords wont even wave at you hes a prick our house still isnt finished theres no hope dont come here rent is high internet service is terrible
Pat Fran

Memphis, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Very nice management and always available/ on call after hours. Getting new roads and just got new sewer system and high speed internet. The house I rented was freshly painted and very clean. The grounds are professionally maintained by management.
Very peaceful place. Great management company
Bulldog 2

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2012
This place is an absolute joke. Our air conditioner hasn't worked since the day we moved in and the "professional management" is extremely rude and not helpful at all. Our house is a complete piece of you know what. Internet never works. Ever. And dont expect them to send anyone to fix anything unless you are willing to pay for the maintenance, which is stated differently in the lease. These people are completely ridiculous and for as expensive as these houses are, I think my air should be working.
mike larry

Hattiesburg, MS

#5 May 13, 2012
If you like living in what should be low income housing go ahead

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chief brinkley or bingham 22 hr me 1
Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for w... Thu birddog 3
Courtez McMilliam Tue Aaron 2
Mississippi Mystery: Why Did Black Mob Kick The... Aug 26 Cordwainer Trout 3
MGCCC, Mississippi State partner in 'historic m... Aug 26 gulf 1
Report of black mob beating white man in Missis... Aug 25 No National Outrage 1
Man beaten at Mississippi restaurant told 'it w... Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1
•••
•••
•••

Mississippi State Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mississippi State People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mississippi State News, Events & Info