Comments
161 - 180 of 423 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Lucy

Mandeville, LA

#253 Jul 18, 2013
Yes I am still not loosing. i was but now I am not. I am tired of not. Everyone seems to be loosing but you and me and it is getting quite old.
A Plexus Ambassador

Folsom, LA

#255 Jul 23, 2013
Brenda G wrote:
I have been on Plexus Slim for 3 months and have lost nothing.Nothing, not even a 1/2". Help, since starting this I have put on a few pounds..help
Check out this website on Candida. ProBio5 provides a solution to many of today’s “mystery” symptoms. One of them is not losing weight. Just a guess on my part.--------->>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>
Visit http://candidathrush.net/ and read.--------->>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
Note: No information on this website candidathrush.net is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
A Plexus Ambassador

Folsom, LA

#256 Jul 23, 2013
Go to a real Plexus Slim website and express your opinion and views. There are Plexus Ambassadors that will answer your questions and respond to your comments.----->>>> > http://plexus.bz/plexus-slim-comments/
sherry

Auburn Hills, MI

#259 Jul 25, 2013
OK, i am about to give up on this stuff. I have been on it for about 6 weeks now and have not lost the 1st pound. Is there anyone out there that can give me any advice on trying different ways of doing this? I just added the "cleanse" and probio5 to my daily intake this week but i haven't seen a difference yet in the scale. I have about 50lbs that i want to lose but I am quickly becoming one of these skeptics. I have heard so much about this stuff and how great it was and don't want to give up just yet but....... I am just starting my 2nd month of it and i haven't lost the 1st pound. I am drinking the requested amount of water per day. However, i have not been doing any exercise and plan to add that to my schedule next week. If any of you that have been on this for a while and have any other suggestions please let me know.
Sarah

Australia

#260 Jul 26, 2013
How can I order some I am 60 kilo after my children and I just wanna loose a little bit how can I purchase some.:) I'm not very good on computer.. Email is sarahw23@live.com.au
Acc

Chesapeake, VA

#261 Jul 28, 2013
10 years: diet/exercise: gained 100lbs of fat
6 weeks: Plexus: lost 19 lbs
My appetite is reduced, I don't get hungry in the evening any more and I have gained the ability to stop eating half way through a meal.
Lucy Jordan

Boaz, AL

#262 Jul 28, 2013
I have taken the accelerator and pink drink for 3 days now. So far no craziness. Just more energy. I have 80 lbs to lose. So in willing to try anything
Lucy Jordan

Boaz, AL

#263 Jul 28, 2013
I have been on plexus sim drink and accelerator for three days. So far, no craziness just lots mod energy. I've got 80 lbs to lose , so im game yo try anything
Justine

Naugatuck, CT

#264 Jul 29, 2013
keep up the good work - i recently turned 60 and drink the pink drin daily - never felt better and i love my new wardrobe!

lots of weight loss tips for everyone - http://www.getslim-now.com
Starkville Health wrote:
I have tried many, many, weight loss products over the years and after becoming frustrated with being the "fat one" in the crowd and feeling helpless... I decided to give this stuff a try! I am seeing very positive results now and have discovered that I too can be healthier by losing my goal of 40 pounds. After 3 months of Plexus Slim with the Accelerator, I am closing in and know that the last 11 pounds is not only obtainable but within reason. I never thought it was possible for me. Thanks Plexus!!!
One Happy Momma!
Starkville, Ms
Guest from TN

Dyersburg, TN

#265 Jul 30, 2013
sherry wrote:
OK, i am about to give up on this stuff. I have been on it for about 6 weeks now and have not lost the 1st pound. Is there anyone out there that can give me any advice on trying different ways of doing this? I just added the "cleanse" and probio5 to my daily intake this week but i haven't seen a difference yet in the scale. I have about 50lbs that i want to lose but I am quickly becoming one of these skeptics. I have heard so much about this stuff and how great it was and don't want to give up just yet but....... I am just starting my 2nd month of it and i haven't lost the 1st pound. I am drinking the requested amount of water per day. However, i have not been doing any exercise and plan to add that to my schedule next week. If any of you that have been on this for a while and have any other suggestions please let me know.
I have been on Plexus Slim & Accelerator for almost 3 weeks and I've lost 4 or 5 pounds, but I have lost some inches though. I take the pink drink and the pill around 9 or 9:30am. I wait 20-30 minutes and eat either a Nature Valley Protein Bar or a Nature Valley Fruit & Chewy Granola Bar. I have one diet soda a day and the rest of the day drink water. I usually just eat a frozen Weight Watchers or Lean Cuisine for lunch. Then for dinner I eat what I want. I hope this helps. Good luck in your journey and don't give up.
sherry

Auburn Hills, MI

#266 Jul 30, 2013
Thanks for your response. That may be one of my problems. The one i purchased them from stated that i needed to take it about 20 minutes AFTER i ate. So i will swap it around tomorrow and see if that makes a difference. Thank you for you input. I will hang in there for a few more weeks and see how it goes because i love the energy and the overall feeling that i get from taking it.
Hannah

Greenville, SC

#267 Jul 31, 2013
I tried adipex thru the bariatric clinic. After u stopped taking it, I gained weight. Will this make me gain weight if I stop this too? What are your thoughts?
Dawn

Wahiawa, HI

#268 Jul 31, 2013
I have a rapid heart rate and have to avoid caffeine and I see the accelerator contains caffeine.Dark chocolate doesn't give me any problems but coffee and green tea do.How accelerated is your heart beat from taking the accelerator?
Rich roth

Denham Springs, LA

#269 Aug 2, 2013
aareal wrote:
Hello!
I am thinking about ordering plexus slim but I'm a little skeptical because it was used to help improve diabetes patients sugar (from what I am reading...) And I am hypoglycemic...
Does anyone know of any studies or affects of the plexus slim on hypoglycemia?
Also I am 20yrs old with over 100 pounds to lose... I've been dieting and excercising for a while but only losing about a pound a week. I'd really like it to speed up... Maybe plexus slim would help!
Sue, you might also consider Dream Drops which is all natural, doctor supervised and affordable. Those with health conditions generally fair better when getting help from a health care provider. There are many conditions that are unknown to laypersons that can interfere with not just losing weight but maintaining a healthy weight. To see if there is a provider near you go to http://www.dreamdrops.com/
Brenna

Richardson, TX

#270 Aug 3, 2013
I've been on Plexus Slim with the accelerator and already notice a huge change just in the way it makes me feel through day-to-day life. I absolutely NEVER take any energy boosts supplements, and however with plexus, it feels like it makes me very active. The first day I tried it I literally couldn't sit still. And one other thing is that the plexus slim (not the accelerator) is a powder that you put into drinks. It does not taste very good in my mind, but I also hate flavored water.
Brenna

Richardson, TX

#271 Aug 3, 2013
Hi Sherry. Usually with diets, including this one, most people usually have to maintain a healthy diet and get some sort of excersize whether that's running, walking, swimming, ect. Plexus is just a boost starter to losing weight that helps you lose it, it doesn't make you lose a pound a day. Try the advancer pill, it should really help if you want to try to see quick results. But maintaining your weight goal you would like to achieve, you have to keep maintaining a healthy living lifestyle. Plexus isn't a long term usage.
Jamie

Euless, TX

#272 Aug 5, 2013
Penny wrote:
I have a neighbor who got sucked into selling this (she must not be familiar with pyramid schemes) and gave me a sample to put in a bottle of water. I had a terrible reaction- heart racing, felt like I couldn't breathe which took nearly 6 hours to completely subside. I would like to hold her legally responsible but since I didn't pay for it, probably not possible. If there is ever a class action though, honey I am "in". People who sell this with no testing for adverse effects need to be held accountable.
. Lol... Exaggerate much?!
Jamie

Euless, TX

#273 Aug 5, 2013
Guest from TN wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been on Plexus Slim & Accelerator for almost 3 weeks and I've lost 4 or 5 pounds, but I have lost some inches though. I take the pink drink and the pill around 9 or 9:30am. I wait 20-30 minutes and eat either a Nature Valley Protein Bar or a Nature Valley Fruit & Chewy Granola Bar. I have one diet soda a day and the rest of the day drink water. I usually just eat a frozen Weight Watchers or Lean Cuisine for lunch. Then for dinner I eat what I want. I hope this helps. Good luck in your journey and don't give up.
This is a great way to use Plexus!. Also if you can walk 20 to 30 minutes a day, you will be amazed with the results!
Sue

Edmonton, Canada

#274 Aug 6, 2013
have been take plexus slim and accelerator for 1week and I've lost 4.5lbs and 3 inches. I take the pink drink 20-30 mins before my breakfast and take the pill with my breakfast. I'm snacking in between meals and drinking 6-8 bottles of water a day along with a 30min walk every night. So far so good I'm loving the product!
Trixie

Greenwell Springs, LA

#277 Aug 7, 2013
I am on week 7 and haven't lost a pound or an inch.....very discouraged. I am eating a protien bar for breakfast, a lite lunch and then our regular supper. I am drinking 60-80 ounces of water a day. I do have Candida and have added bio cleanse and pro bio 5. Should I have only be only be taking the pro bio until the Candida clears up then restart the drink and accelerator? Oh I am taking 2 each of the cleanse and the pro bio before bedtime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Sun Brittany Ard 53
Witness: Beaten man told eatery 'not safe for w... Aug 30 mentul_autocrat 6
chief brinkley or bingham Aug 28 me 1
Courtez McMilliam Aug 26 Aaron 2
Mississippi Mystery: Why Did Black Mob Kick The... Aug 26 Cordwainer Trout 3
MGCCC, Mississippi State partner in 'historic m... Aug 26 gulf 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
•••
•••
•••

Mississippi State Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mississippi State People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mississippi State News, Events & Info