Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
jen

Kingston, Canada

#226 Jun 19, 2013
I have been on Plexus drink and accel 1 month today. I did spit test and it was clear by last week I still went ahead and started the cleanse and pro bio. I have not lost 1 pound or 1 inch on it. I am drinking more than half my weight in water, and keeping a diary of what I am eating........still nothing. I am so discouraged.
Kenzy

Medicine Lake, MT

#229 Jun 23, 2013
Rick wrote:
Why do you people waste your money on these fad diet scams? It is very simple. Cut down on your portions. Remove most of the sugar and white starch foods. And lastly, get off your ass and walk. Any doctor worth his weight will confirm this.
Some people just cannot work their weight off. It's not always laziness or eating wrong, its the bodys way of working off fats. Plus, Plexus isn't a sceme it works very well and helps with diabetes, and lowers your cholesterol.
Lisaspinkdrink

Winnsboro, LA

#230 Jun 25, 2013
Lori wrote:
Can you take plexus slim if you are on thyroid medication?
Yes you can Lori, I took it for 3 months and just had bloodwork test normal after 8 years on medicine. Message me or www.lisaspinkdrink.com
Lisaspinkdrink

Winnsboro, LA

#231 Jun 25, 2013
jen wrote:
I have been on Plexus drink and accel 1 month today. I did spit test and it was clear by last week I still went ahead and started the cleanse and pro bio. I have not lost 1 pound or 1 inch on it. I am drinking more than half my weight in water, and keeping a diary of what I am eating........still nothing. I am so discouraged.
jen, please message me, I have customers who have the same issues. We can find out why its not working for you. Plexus works for 80% of people immediately and we can usually find out why you are stalling.Please do not be discouraged!!
Lisaspinkdrink

Winnsboro, LA

#233 Jun 25, 2013
MandyLooWho wrote:
I've been taking plexus and the accelerator and haven't really noticed a difference! It makes me sad! I do work out faithfully 5 times a week and I eat a pretty healthy diet. Not sure what's going on with this!:)
Mandy, if you are not working with an Ambassador on this please contact me, we can find out why this is not working for you. If my customers do not show results we often find out why. www.lisaspinkdrink.com or www.facebook.com/lisaspinkdrink
Tiffany

United States

#234 Jun 25, 2013
I started plexus 3 weeks ago and have lost 11 pounds. I weigh myself before breakfast every morning. I take one pink drink and accelerator before breakfast, along with a clean diet and light to moderate exercise. I am very happy with my results so far, BUT does anyone know if the weight comes right back once getting off plexus slim? I don't want to take this product forever.
Ruth

United States

#235 Jun 25, 2013
Plexus slim products are a great way to help jump start your weight and get the weight off fast. I know for me I have never tried another product that has given me the results that old us slim has. It's amazing to see all the different people's lives that have changed just from using these products. I know that the weight did not come on over night and it want come off over night. But, I know that with plexus slim and accelerator it will help it to come off quicker. I love plexus slim. I am on my way to being an emerald!

Http://JoinPlexus.com
Will

Covington, LA

#237 Jun 28, 2013
Visit my Plexus Slim Review website at:

http://www.plexusreview.net

Get a FREE Plexus Ambassador listing on this websites home page. Customers can locate a Plexus Slim Ambassador in their State and City at:

http://plexus.bz
sherry

Macomb, MI

#238 Jul 3, 2013
LostInTheShuffle wrote:
I heard everyone talking about this particular product, "Plexus Slim", and must admit that I am quiet the sceptic after trying different things and getting the same results... Nothing! Well, NOT this time!!! I haven't lost as much as I would like but then again, I am only starting my 4th week and after going from No results to 18 lbs lighter... I would recommend this to anyone.
Thanks!
Caledonia, Ms
Are you still eating normal? Exercising? Is there anything you have changed. I have not quiet finished my 1st week yet and have not seen ANY results thus far.
Rach

Paragould, AR

#239 Jul 3, 2013
Looking for a rep in Paragould area
Robin Phillips

Sherrills Ford, NC

#240 Jul 4, 2013
Looking for team members! Plexus offers a low start up cost for those interested in trying the products themselves.

Visit me at www.plexusinnc.com

Robin
Brenda G

Pineville, LA

#241 Jul 7, 2013
I have been on Plexus Slim for 3 months and have lost nothing.Nothing, not even a 1/2". Help, since starting this I have put on a few pounds..help
kristy

Ocean View, Australia

#245 Jul 8, 2013
I have had uncontrollable diahorrea and nausea and sometimes vomiting. Yes I have lost a couple of cm's here and there but I am so ill. Plus I just read they test this stuff on rats and it contains Chromimum?!!! It is not recommended who people with heart problems or blood thinners...nice to know the people selling it tell you all this! Not happy!
sherry

Macomb, MI

#246 Jul 9, 2013
dawn c wrote:
i am entering week three of slim and accelerator. i thought i lost 10 lbs first week, but as time progresses my clothes fit the same. my appetite is same. I find myself snapping quicker and have lost lots of sleep. i take a pill 30 minutes before eating breakfast. i do drink a cup of coffee after the 1/2 hour with eating. the pink slim.... yuck. i forse myself to drink it, but its raunchy. tastes more diet than anything else i ever drank. so any suggestions to help the taste would be appreciated. i take that drink about 10:30-11 am and then second pill at 11-11:30. sometimes i don't eat til an hour or later after taking the last pill. it seems longer i go after pill til i eat my stomach gets empty feeling and cant get full. any suggestions would be appreciated. i am over 45 and trying only my 3rd weight loss product ever. i just want it to work.
Dawn,
i have found that if you take the drink and accelerator about 20 minutes AFTER you eat it seems to help and i don't get hungry as quick. I was snacking inbetween meals but since I started this I don't snack anymore. Hope this helps.
billy bobb jenkins

New Albany, MS

#247 Jul 10, 2013
well for one plexy system i tested positive on methamphitamines a friend of mine told me that they had crystal meth in it anyway, one my first day i had severe diahraah and then one week one my hair started falling out i would not recommed this for anyone, also on week five my stomach started cramping with runny diahrah that gave me hemmoroids i would dig deeper if i were to use this product
Beth

Grand Rapids, MI

#248 Jul 11, 2013
I have been on plexus slim and accel now since last Thur and have lost 6 pounds. My kids and husband have noticed it and are excited for me. I have had a mom brain (i call it) its actually called brain fog and it effects your short term memory. All i can say is wow, i am thinking of things and able to recall things faster than ever. I can only speak for myself but i wanted to post that i love the products i have been using! Thank you!
sherry

Macomb, MI

#249 Jul 11, 2013
Ok, maybe some of yall can help me out here.I have been on this for almost 2 weeks and i honestly believe that i have GAINED weight. Any suggestions?
Brenda

Pineville, LA

#250 Jul 11, 2013
I have been on Plexus Slim for 3 months and nothing. Absolutely nothing. So, I got on the pro bio5, but no one told me to quit taking the pink drink. I just read somewhere to stop the drink and use the pro bio 5 for a moth then get back on the drink..Anybody have anything to say to me to help me start losing weight, please email me: badlil97@suddenlink.net
Brenda

Pineville, LA

#251 Jul 11, 2013
sherry wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawn,
i have found that if you take the drink and accelerator about 20 minutes AFTER you eat it seems to help and i don't get hungry as quick. I was snacking inbetween meals but since I started this I don't snack anymore. Hope this helps.
I fix my 12 oz of water and drink then I add a few drops of the Dasani drops to change the taste and over ice. Its sweet tasting, but I can drink it..
Lucy

United States

#252 Jul 18, 2013
Jennifer from MS wrote:
I have had a TERRBILE allergic reaction to the Plexus Slim! The person who "recruited" me got angry because I asked to return the product! Then, when I called the Customer Service line, they too got angry and acted like I was crazy. I had to undergo a series of Decadron shots to clear this terrible rash up that was all over my face, chest, arms and neck. I work in the medical field so I am not an "uneducated" consumer!! Be careful of this product and careful of those individuals trying to sell you on it with unfounded claims and lack of FDA approval!
Yes I have been taking the slim and nothing is happening. I am getting a bit upset. Everyone seems to be loosing but me and now you. I want to loose also. I do not know what else to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sales tax revenues slip in region 2 hr Raises 22
News Victim in critical condition following 5th Stre... Jan 17 Ontheclock 18
News Jennings, Willie Jan 4 The Answer Is Yes 8
News 2017: Year in review for Starkville and Oktibbe... Jan 1 Truth 3
News Ask Rufus: Newspapers, a window on the past Dec '17 Classified info 6
News 2019 3-star WR Jordan Jernigan commits to Ole Miss Dec '17 Streak phart 41
News Committed volunteers bring Thanksgiving 'to go' Nov '17 TiskTisk 6

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance