Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Mse60

Kingsburg, CA

#596 Sep 1, 2014
LostInTheShuffle wrote:
I heard everyone talking about this particular product, "Plexus Slim", and must admit that I am quiet the sceptic after trying different things and getting the same results... Nothing! Well, NOT this time!!! I haven't lost as much as I would like but then again, I am only starting my 4th week and after going from No results to 18 lbs lighter... I would recommend this to anyone.
Thanks!
Caledonia, Ms
This can be done by buying garcinia cambogia!
Mse60

Kingsburg, CA

#597 Sep 1, 2014
You don't need to buy plexus at their high price just buy garcinia cambogia it will do the same thing!
ks girl

Overland Park, KS

#600 Oct 9, 2014
Walter P wrote:
Been monitoring my blood pressure for quiet some time and have had some elevated readings. I do not take blood pressure medicine and according to medical charts am not considered obese. I have been reading up on Plexus Slim and have seen reports where some people have reported positive changes in both blood sugar and blood pressure. Has anyone ever taken Plexus that has not necessarily needed to lose weight? If so, has there been any measurable changes in either of these two areas mentioned above?
Walter
Laurel, Ms
I have used it, not for weight loss but for blood sugar. I took it for 30 days and within a couple of days I quit diet coke which is all I had drank for 27 years. My blood pressure got better, but I was not hungry during this time. It did curb any craving for sugar, which I heard people say that but didn't believe it. I have 8 months last just ordered another 30 day supply of just the packets not accelorator as I have started back on Diet Coke.
ks girl

Overland Park, KS

#601 Oct 9, 2014
Darla B wrote:
Serious question to ask? Have any of you had to give a urinalysis for a drug screen after using Plexus Slim and the Accelerator? Was just told by a friend that a friend of hers may lose her nursing license after having to do a drug screen for her company because she tested positive for methamphetamine. Claims it is in the Accelerator. This just happened about two weeks ago. My company does random drug screening and I would not like to have to be put in that situation of proving I'm not a druggie simply because I'm trying to lose weight. Any comments would be appreciated.
My friend is using Skinny Fiber, any thoughts about this product?
I am wondering the same thing. Was there a response to this?
Sharon

Panama City, FL

#604 Oct 27, 2014
I'm taking the ps and accelerator, bio lease and probio. I'm on my 3 month and haven't lost any weight, I sleep better and have a little better energy. I see all the post on weight loss and it's not happening to me. Are there any suggestions ?
Sam

Columbus, OH

#607 Nov 14, 2014
Jan L wrote:
Really enjoy the PS and Accelerator. I have lost 12 pounds in 21 days. Need to find a local rep to buy from though. Wish we would get one in my area. If anyone knows of one in or around St Louis, MO let me know.
Thanks!
Have you changed your diet and exercise routine or anything?
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#608 Nov 21, 2014
Kempa wrote:
I need to read posts from people who have done Plexus Slim and not lost ANY weight. A friend of mine sells it and I did the 7 day challenge. Nothing. She says I probably have "Candida".(read about it on the Plexus Slim website) So, I'm advised to take Probio 5 for a month then start up the PS and Accelerator again. She is a really good person and have been encouraging me, but I wanted to know if there are any out there who aren't having the success that I am also. I've done the drink and accelerator for 3 weeks and NOTHING!!!!!

I'm an ambassador , I have a customer who did not have results immediately . It works different for everyone. Make sure to drink water and flush the Candida outttt . Most common time for noticeable changes seems to be around the three month mark from what I've noticed. I am not a fan of the accelerator ... I don't recommend it . Although some like it , I don't feel comfortable recommending it as I worry for the possible side effects. I feel the other products especially the new Block will do the same amount of benefits without the jitters or anxiousness. There is a 60 day money back for a reason give it time to do its job. Also our bodies didn't become unhealthy over night don't expect it to become healthy that fast either. Commit to your health and you will see the changes
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#609 Nov 21, 2014
Mse60 wrote:
You don't need to buy plexus at their high price just buy garcinia cambogia it will do the same thing!
Wrong ... Cambogia in high doses can be very harmful . Plexus is a well balanced combination that does more then just weight loss . Weight loss becomes the added bonus when you take plexus ... The other benefits become much more rewarding
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#610 Nov 21, 2014
ks girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wondering the same thing. Was there a response to this?
There was an issue with the accelerator in 2013 . This has been corrected . It is now called accelerator plus I still recommend using the block instead of the accelerator .
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#611 Nov 21, 2014
CBW wrote:
Does this product help reduce cholesterol levels that are increasingly high?
Definitely .. Take plexus slim . This will regulate sugars blood pressure and cholesterol .
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#612 Nov 21, 2014
M Mcduffy wrote:
I take plexus also, only without the accelerator. I tried it for a few days but I had a little trouble falling asleep at night. Then again, I'm the type that can't drink coffee after lunch either! I do have three close friends that are taking both together and have indeed lost more weight than me but don't have trouble with cafiene either. I am still losing weight though... 16 pounds in 7 weeks. Great product plexus and Thank You for giving us something that works. I do have one question directed at the corporate level though. This particular advertisement is for a local Plexus representative in our Golden Triangle area. Do you not have some kind of etiquette guidelines for your distributors where they do not advertise the same product on another distributors add??? Nothing to me either way but "Bill and Robin" are from Louisianna, a long way from home, just to happen to stumble upon this page and have the audacity to leave his web links... Seems pretty tacky to me! I live in Una but work in West Point... if I'm going to continue buying it will be from a rep that is local. I do have many acquaintances that use PS and I will certainly make sure they aren't buying from the two in LA. Two words... Business Ethics. Just sayin'!
I'm an ambassador .. Do you take accelerator or accelerator plus ... I don't reccomend it ever . Try the block instead .
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#613 Nov 21, 2014
S Horton wrote:
Well, I guess I am the exception to the rule it seems. I took it for an entire month and only lost 6 pounds... did I forget to mention that after four days with no sleep, my ability to reason diminished and my patience with everyone and everything was turned into an "inability"! After the 7th day, I had uncontrolled diarrhea and no appetite. Did I mention, I still had not slept. Two weeks in, I was like a caged animal... foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth. Sleep... very little. Three weeks in, my husband accused me of being on meth and threatened to leave me unless I sought immediate inpatient treatment for amphetamine addiction. Probably because for THREE weeks, I paced the floors day and night and drank water like I had not seen a cool drink for days. I was exhausted to the point of no longer being able to dial a telephone number, drive my car, or carry on a conversation. I did begin to worry and seemed advice from others that I knew was taking it. They laughed at me and said to just give it another week. After all, they were losing weight by the double digits... so, I did. Week 4.... I really don't remember, amnesia of such. I entered what I have described as a "fog". You know your there but can't see your hand in front of your face. I had uncontrollable muscle twitching, loss of bladder control, no sex drive, I became light headed and dizzy, experienced loss of balance and motor skills, heart palpitations, swollen painful joints, could not wear a bra because my breast were too tender, hives across my body, and out of body experiences... probably from NO sleep! Then, I woke up 33 days after first taking ps in the hospital at UAB! Well come to find out, the old story about if one will do a little good, two will do even better... So NOT true!!!!! I managed to succeed in taking a 3 Month supply of the accelerator, minus the last 11 pills, probably because I was so out of it, I forgot to take them, in 29 days! I can't blame it on the plexus... I wonder now if I was really trying to carry out some distorted plan to end my life, although I was a little ticked at the time because my husband had me committed to detox and placed on suicide watch... 10 days later, I was discharged and told that I always had a shrink on call if I ever needed an ear to lean on. lol My purpose for posting is not to put a bad spin on plexus but to warn adults to take as directed and keep away from kids... they shoot and snort poisons for a buzz for goodness sakes... If they ever found this, in large enough doses, will not produce a buzz but it will put them in a state of dillerium and tremors! From one dumb cookie, take this one from experience... Read the directions and do not think you'll get faster, better, results by sneaking a few more than your girlfriends. For me, the junk in my trunk will have to stay!
Sandie
Birmingham, Al
Um I wish you had a better ambassador helping you .... There is no reason for any of that ever . Further more I wish plexus would discontinue the accelerator ... My son takes slim daily ONE ... And an X factor chewable and his behaviour has changed so wonderfully . He's calm relaxed , self regulating, no notes home at school he's becoming a more successful boy thanks to plexus.
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#614 Nov 21, 2014
Delanna M wrote:
I've been using Plexus Slim for a little over a month and have only lost 11 pounds. Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong that is hindering my weight loss progress? Someone else told me it was just my metabolism. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Delanna
Vernon, Al

Only 11 lbs ?! What do you mean only ?! That's amazing ! Give it tiiiiime did you get unhealthy in a month ? It will take more then a month to correct your poor health . Be happy ! That's wonderful !
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#615 Nov 21, 2014
Penny wrote:
I have a neighbor who got sucked into selling this (she must not be familiar with pyramid schemes) and gave me a sample to put in a bottle of water. I had a terrible reaction- heart racing, felt like I couldn't breathe which took nearly 6 hours to completely subside. I would like to hold her legally responsible but since I didn't pay for it, probably not possible. If there is ever a class action though, honey I am "in". People who sell this with no testing for adverse effects need to be held accountable.
I'm allergic to peanuts ... My son isn't.. He had a peanut product today .. He asked if I would help him wash his hands .. I CHOSE to help ... I couldn't breath took a bit to recover ... I'm so mad at him.(Sarcasm ) point is . Not intended for everyone... Same with everything else in the world .
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#616 Nov 21, 2014
julia wrote:
Was so looking forward to this but its causing me to have real bad pains in my stomach and feel sick Good luck to anyone else trying I wish you the best
Did you use the accelerator ?
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#617 Nov 21, 2014
Sarah wrote:
Weight loss isn't some magic drink. Its hard work, dedication and a lifestyle change. That is the ONLY way you will lose weight and keep it off for years to come! People have commented that they arent hungry when they take their "pink drink" did you know that your body goes into starvation mode if you deprive yourself of too many calories?? In turn, your body starts to store fat. Think about it people, do some research and stop jumping on the fad diet band wagons! Eat fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. Exercise and except the fact that weight loss is hard and you're gonna have to man up and put in the work.
Plexus is not a magic drink. And isn't only for weight loss .. That's a bonus but that's not what plexus is for.
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#618 Nov 21, 2014
Kit wrote:
<quoted text>
I had the same reaction! To YES just the pink drink. I was told it would subside after a few says and I was just detoxing. So I ordered the 7 day to try it with the accelerator and I GAINED 3lbs. I will just stick to my Genesis Pure. Eating right and working out. Eventually the weightloss will follow!

Three days ? Did you gain all your weight in three days ?... That's the Candida leaving your body and everyone has a different response to the process. If you work out for three days will you loose three lbs ? Doubt it. You need to commit to it and try and find a combo or products they work best for you. It upsets me when I see this because they clearly didn't have good ambassadors .. Smh
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#619 Nov 21, 2014
Sandy p wrote:
<quoted text>
I have purchased the slim but not yet started it; but have been carefully researching. If you had a mini stroke, I would be VERY careful with the Accelerator. Apparently, there is a stimulant in it that is banned by at least Canada and has the potential to cause brain bleeds and such. I have mild high blood pressure and diabetes; trust me, I will NOT be taking accelerator. I will take the slim, however.
It is now accelerator plus ingredients have changed but I do not recommend it
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#620 Nov 21, 2014
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot? Why the hell would you want to lose weight when your pregnant? Not to mention give those chemicals to your child.. I swear some people shouldn't reproduce!
Not chemicals .. Yes you can. Ask your ob. And it's not to loose weight . I repeat plexus is not a weight loss company it is a side effect of becoming healthy on the inside .. It shows on the outside .
Plexuslover

Brantford, Canada

#621 Nov 21, 2014
SusieBlue wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for posting.
Not true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do anybody know fly aka Antoine weaver Sat ike 1
News Comments Jul 21 Think 1
News Attorney challenges scrip fraud charges in Ripley Jul 19 Wow 21
News Prominent voices call for change to Mississippi... (Aug '15) Jul 19 UAW 8
News Mississippi man Felix Vail living link to myste... (Nov '12) Jun '17 Farty McSharty 6
News Mississippi AG shares downfalls of tax cuts May '17 Research 3
News Backlash swift to lawmaker's 'lynching' post on... May '17 ricogene45 1

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages