Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Bill

Tucson, AZ

#564 May 19, 2014
3 years ago I started plexus slim powder and accelerator. Lost 30lbs in 2 months. I stopped eating right and exercising gained 10 lbs over a 2 year period still using products. Stopped taking products last year gained another 5-6lbs. Still 15lbs to the good. Just started back taking last week have already lost 5-6lbs. I am hypoglycemic and this is the only diet plan I have been able to stay on for long periods of time. I feel awesome when taking the powder and accelerator. I plan to lose another 30lbs so I will be 45lbs to the good. I only buy enough for my wife and I. But I know people making good $$$ selling it. Contrary to popular belief making money by selling a good product on a multi-level marketing plan is a good thing.
sally

Longview, TX

#565 May 24, 2014
i have tried plexus did all that it said to do and lost maybe 3lbs no side effects was taking accelrator also i dont think it does anything else more than eating right and exercise would not do . i also take thyroid meds so thought this would help and speed up and it did i was wanting to eat all the time so is it worth the 100. for the 2 of them no not to me but glad others gained or lost as the case may be from it.
Sarah

Alma Center, WI

#566 May 29, 2014
Weight loss isn't some magic drink. Its hard work, dedication and a lifestyle change. That is the ONLY way you will lose weight and keep it off for years to come! People have commented that they arent hungry when they take their "pink drink" did you know that your body goes into starvation mode if you deprive yourself of too many calories?? In turn, your body starts to store fat. Think about it people, do some research and stop jumping on the fad diet band wagons! Eat fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. Exercise and except the fact that weight loss is hard and you're gonna have to man up and put in the work.
Kit

Lubbock, TX

#567 May 29, 2014
Penny wrote:
I have a neighbor who got sucked into selling this (she must not be familiar with pyramid schemes) and gave me a sample to put in a bottle of water. I had a terrible reaction- heart racing, felt like I couldn't breathe which took nearly 6 hours to completely subside. I would like to hold her legally responsible but since I didn't pay for it, probably not possible. If there is ever a class action though, honey I am "in". People who sell this with no testing for adverse effects need to be held accountable.
I had the same reaction! To YES just the pink drink. I was told it would subside after a few says and I was just detoxing. So I ordered the 7 day to try it with the accelerator and I GAINED 3lbs. I will just stick to my Genesis Pure. Eating right and working out. Eventually the weightloss will follow!
Sandy p

Mountain Pine, AR

#568 May 30, 2014
carrie hines wrote:
i would like to say that i have been takeing plexus slim for almost 2 months i am down a pant size. i was on an eating clean diet and had lost 10 pounds in about 3 months but ....i had a mini stroke i believe from dropping my sodium levels too low so for 2 weeks i didnt diet and gained back 6 pounds then i tried the plexus slim i have lost a total of 12 pounds in almost 2 months and several inches. i know they want you to take 2 accelerators a day i cannot because it made my heart jump so i only do 1 slim drink a day and 1 accelerator a day. personally i love the stuff and yes i am an ambassador to sale but... i signed on because i can get the product cheaper that way something to think about.i after my stroke went through a spot with low energy and feeling yucky i got rid of that with the plexusg my energy levels are awesome and i feel better than i have in a long time.
I have purchased the slim but not yet started it; but have been carefully researching. If you had a mini stroke, I would be VERY careful with the Accelerator. Apparently, there is a stimulant in it that is banned by at least Canada and has the potential to cause brain bleeds and such. I have mild high blood pressure and diabetes; trust me, I will NOT be taking accelerator. I will take the slim, however.
mdoyle

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#569 May 31, 2014
I want to lose 30#. I have been on Plexus and the Accelerator for 30 days and lost 3 #in the first 2 weeks then I have stopped losing. Can someone give me any suggestions? I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what? I don't see that I'm losing inches either. Most of my wt is in my middle.
Chuck

Fairborn, OH

#570 Jun 1, 2014
Has anyone experienced rapid heartbeat after taking the accelerator? My pulse was 120 for about a half hour, then eventually came down to near normal (74) and I am normally at 64 at rest. It was very concerning to me and I doubt I'll take it again. BTW, I did have coffee a few hours earlier, but it was half caff. Maybe I'm just sensitive to the extra caffeine?
Melissa

Covington, GA

#572 Jun 2, 2014
Pauline F wrote:
I have been trying to find somebody in my area to buy this from but even though the word about plexus slim is everywhere you look on the Internet, I have not been able to find a distributor in the North East. Is this only a product being sold in the Southern Region? Amazing how I stumbled upon this thread actually, just goes to show you guys what happens when you put only your city in the search engine... never knew there was another West Point in the US. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Pauline
West Point, NY
Go Army!
Go to www.plexusworldwide.com and you can search for an Ambassador there!
Melissa

Covington, GA

#573 Jun 2, 2014
Pauline F wrote:
I have been trying to find somebody in my area to buy this from but even though the word about plexus slim is everywhere you look on the Internet, I have not been able to find a distributor in the North East. Is this only a product being sold in the Southern Region? Amazing how I stumbled upon this thread actually, just goes to show you guys what happens when you put only your city in the search engine... never knew there was another West Point in the US. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Pauline
West Point, NY
Go Army!
Try searching on this site www.plexusworldwide.com . Hope this helps!
Jack

Atlanta, GA

#575 Jun 3, 2014
Well!! I have lost 19lbs in 8 weeks. Not much happy with this supplement. I have purchased it by reading some nice reviews on various websites... Will try other one for sure!!

http://www.plexusslimfreesample.com/
www.health-supplement-facts.com/plexus-slim-r...
Emily McCoy

Madisonville, KY

#577 Jun 4, 2014
Within the Direct Marketing world, we often use each other's ad and graphics on our own pages. With Plexus, the more sales, the more everyone makes! We are in fact, encouraged to do so. Your "points" for monthly salves volume are priced by co total sales. It is not territorial. We do frown upon "stealing" customers from other Ambassadors.
M Mcduffy wrote:
I take plexus also, only without the accelerator. I tried it for a few days but I had a little trouble falling asleep at night. Then again, I'm the type that can't drink coffee after lunch either! I do have three close friends that are taking both together and have indeed lost more weight than me but don't have trouble with cafiene either. I am still losing weight though... 16 pounds in 7 weeks. Great product plexus and Thank You for giving us something that works. I do have one question directed at the corporate level though. This particular advertisement is for a local Plexus representative in our Golden Triangle area. Do you not have some kind of etiquette guidelines for your distributors where they do not advertise the same product on another distributors add??? Nothing to me either way but "Bill and Robin" are from Louisianna, a long way from home, just to happen to stumble upon this page and have the audacity to leave his web links... Seems pretty tacky to me! I live in Una but work in West Point... if I'm going to continue buying it will be from a rep that is local. I do have many acquaintances that use PS and I will certainly make sure they aren't buying from the two in LA. Two words... Business Ethics. Just sayin'!
Candis Drake

Folsom, LA

#578 Jun 4, 2014
For those who have not had good results or an adverse reaction to Accelerator, we have a new product called Boost! Its way better than accelerator and actually works! With Plexus it takes time, like an other weightloss, you drink half.. yes half of your body weight in oz of water a day! That may be a lot but it's key to getting Plexus to work. Also, change your eating habits you can not go to fast food every week and expect an improvement. Garbage in garbage out. With Plexus , hard work, determination, exercising, eating healthy and proper water intake it can work wonders for you! I know it has me! If anyone is looking for an ambassador to ask questions to, please find me on Facebook!! If you need an ambassador, I'm always looking for customers! I'm on a mission to get customers and team members from every state! So it doesn't matter where your from!!!! I hope this helps :)
Candis Drake

Folsom, LA

#579 Jun 4, 2014
Also if anyone needs any info on anything I have a blog also. Healthandwealthplexus.blogspot.com
Kellie

Richmond, TX

#580 Jun 5, 2014
Lisaspinkdrink wrote:
<quoted text>
jen, please message me, I have customers who have the same issues. We can find out why its not working for you. Plexus works for 80% of people immediately and we can usually find out why you are stalling.Please do not be discouraged!!
Lisa, the same thing is happening to me, and my Ambassador has no suggestions. What do you think the issue is? I'm getting discouraged...
Connie

La Vergne, TN

#584 Jun 19, 2014
I have researched and researched again about this product and I keep getting mixed reviews about this product. I have an autoimmune disease and am scared to try this and certainly don't want to waste hard earned money on a product. But I am over weight and need to loose pounds. Not looking for a quick fix either. The accelerator scares me too. But will the slim drink really work with out it? Surelove to try before I buy anyway to get a FREE sample?
Chuck

Austin, TX

#588 Jun 26, 2014
Lord give me strength to tolerate all the insufferable facebook updates as ambasadors badger their natural network. I truly wonder if the inches are lost are from the anxiety of keeping the pyramid going.
Shellie ochs

Auburn, WA

#589 Jun 29, 2014
Hi does anyone take this that has had Pylenephritis??????I love the dring and was doing great until I got really sick with bilateral kidney infection..Now I'm scared to take it.Please respond,I felt better on,it controlled my cravings and my eating improved!
Gigi

United States

#592 Jul 15, 2014
I have taken the plexus for 6 months now and eating right. Well I have lost 10 pds and have not lost anymore. I stay more hungry than before. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I take the drink and pills. I am not seeing anymore lost in weight, my husband thinks it not doing what everyone is saying what its suppose to. That I am throwing money away. Help!!!
lauri

United States

#593 Aug 1, 2014
Patterson Walker wrote:
Hello Plexus. I am from Iowa and was wondering if there are any local distributors in this area? I have used this product and have lost 14 pounds... would like to possibly market to friends and family. Any ideas?
Have you been contacted yet? Www.Laurisnow.my plexus products.com
Chris

Breaux Bridge, LA

#595 Aug 9, 2014
You can read exactly how Plexus Slim works and it's history on this website:

http://plexuslafayette.com/plexus_slim/

Or just hear straight from the co-developer:

http://youtu.be/pVQMGV7RWGw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2019 3-star WR Jordan Jernigan commits to Ole Miss Dec 9 Streak phart 41
News Committed volunteers bring Thanksgiving 'to go' Nov 29 TiskTisk 6
News NMMC Ceo: Och can be southern anchor for system Nov 14 Bigger Is Not Better 37
News Taylor campaign nets $3,000 in PAC funds Nov '17 Donkeyshart 2
News Atmos Energy plans to build new office Oct '17 12hrShift 2
News Town hall meeting turns into 'anti-sale' rally Oct '17 City 17
Holcim Cement Plant in Artesia (Aug '14) Oct '17 carol reese 3

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages