Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Tammy H

Apo, AE

#517 Mar 31, 2014
Okay, I started taking just the Plexus slim almost 3 weeks ago and so far I have seen zero results. How long does it typically take to see something?? I'm starting to get a little frustrated with this product. I know that everyone's results vary but really?
cassie

Mobile, AL

#518 Mar 31, 2014
Carl V wrote:
To S Horton: You have made my night! I take plexis slim and the accelerator and have lost abt 34 pounds in 14 weeks, BUT... you scared the hell out of me! The more I read, I actually thought about purging myself of the pill I just took out of the fear of death! My goodness woman, did you have to be so graphic in your description and sequence of events? Boy was I glad when I finally made it to the end, wiping sweat and all, swore I was dieing, kind of like suffering from symptom by association... then I sucked in a deep breath, of relief, when I realized that you my dear are an utter idiot, no disrespect I assure you! Funny as hell but still an idiot by any means of examination!!! After I composed myself from the panic attack I suffered due to your stupidity... I could not resist going back and reading it again. This time, however, because I knew that an introduction to a certified nutcase awaited me, I laughed at your predicament to the point I actually urinated on myself. Thanks Alot!!! Talk about 0-60 in 6 flat... I went from hyperventilating from fear of what I had been putting in my body to rolling with laughter as a 40 year old man pissed himself! Just fir the record, if I was your husband, I would have locked you up too! You my southern fried idiot managed to put a whole new spin on Alabama redneck! Mel Tillis, Foxworthy, or that other get er done guy really ought to fit your story into their skit! At least you could wag your junk in the trunk all the way to the bank!!! Seeing how I can still manage to write, I assume I have followed the directions fir proper administration of the plexus accelerator. Your source of a three month supply should have recognized the adverse reactions you were having and cut you off... NOT! They were laughing at your dumb ass right along with your friends that told you to keep taking it!!! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are... That's funny!
Carl
Dallas, Tx
Wow, you just wrote everything I was thinking. I'm from Alabama, trust me we aren't all that crazy.
Alicia

Belleville, IL

#519 Mar 31, 2014
Is it normal to gain a few pounds the first week?
Okiemedic

Broken Arrow, OK

#520 Apr 2, 2014
Jennifer from MS wrote:
I have had a TERRBILE allergic reaction to the Plexus Slim! The person who "recruited" me got angry because I asked to return the product! Then, when I called the Customer Service line, they too got angry and acted like I was crazy. I had to undergo a series of Decadron shots to clear this terrible rash up that was all over my face, chest, arms and neck. I work in the medical field so I am not an "uneducated" consumer!! Be careful of this product and careful of those individuals trying to sell you on it with unfounded claims and lack of FDA approval!
I had an allergic reaction to the Plexus Accelerator. To make sure it was the accelerator I stopped taking all the Plexus products for seven days and then began reintroducing them individually beginning with the pink drink. I discovered that it was, in fact, the Accelerator causing my symptoms. Those symptoms included an extremely itchy rash over various places on my legs, arms and torso, but mostly on my legs. The symptoms began approximately 24 hours after taking the accelerator, and lasted for greater than 36 hours, before subsiding. Benadryl offered very little relief. I have never been diagnosed with any allergy other than hay-fever. I am also a registered healthcare provider and I would advise new users, when using multiple Plexus products, to implement them separately over a serious of days to help rule out untoward reactions to the individual products themselves. Currently, I am beginning my 4th week of the pink drink and I have experienced no beneficial changes in my blood sugar, weight or cravings, but I remain hopeful.
Gail capson

Greenville, NC

#521 Apr 6, 2014
Had I read Sandys testimony first I would have been hesitant but the more I read her story and noticed where she was from having been through Alabama can understand she is clearly the poster child for I'm an idiot .com .. I just started taking plexus slim and accelator after reading the results from Normal ppl I'm looking forward to feeling healthy . Here's to me .
whit

Hannibal, MO

#522 Apr 6, 2014
Amy if you are on facebook, there is a page called locate a plexus ambassador. You should be able to srarch by dtate and town for a local ambassador.
Pauline F wrote:
I have been trying to find somebody in my area to buy this from but even though the word about plexus slim is everywhere you look on the Internet, I have not been able to find a distributor in the North East. Is this only a product being sold in the Southern Region? Amazing how I stumbled upon this thread actually, just goes to show you guys what happens when you put only your city in the search engine... never knew there was another West Point in the US. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Pauline
West Point, NY
Go Army!
whit

Hannibal, MO

#523 Apr 6, 2014
Look for a facebook page called locate a plexus ambassador. You can search by state and city.
rachel wrote:
Hello Plexus. I am from Iowa and was wondering if there are any local distributors in this area? I have used this product and have lost 14 pounds... would like to possibly market to friends and family. Any ideas?
Did you ever find an Ambassador for Plexus?
Joddie Olson

Dyer, IN

#524 Apr 7, 2014
I would like to find an ambasador in northwest Indiana you can find me on facebook message me
Amy

Boiling Springs, SC

#525 Apr 7, 2014
Considering starting this but I'm on several medications. Wondering if this counteracts with any meds?
donna

Warners Bay, Australia

#526 Apr 7, 2014
so for all the people loosing weight on plexus, can you confirm you are not going to the gym or working out please?
Thsi was sold to me as you didnt need to do any excersize yet I have had no results after 3 weeks,
Mark Haines

Cabot, AR

#527 Apr 8, 2014
http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-...

I would suggest that everyone look at the government warnings out of Australia. Plexis contains DMAA, an outlawed ingredient that is not listed by the company. If you've felt on edge after taking this you may want to look here to see why. Be safe... as always if it seems too good to be true it probably is.
degoash09

Rochester, MN

#528 Apr 8, 2014
sue brookhaven ms wrote:
i am pregnant, can i take plexus slim?
Ask your doctor. I wouldn't. You should focus on eating health when you are pregnant.
donna

Warners Bay, Australia

#530 Apr 8, 2014
I wont be using the accelerator at all, sounds like to many side effects.But I still want to know if people losing weight are also going to the gym or working out in some way
tgr74

Dallas, TX

#531 Apr 10, 2014
I cannot find one review of Plexus slim online that doesn't claim weight loss and I'm beginning to think they have a way to remove anything negative. Even the one negative post above still claims weight loss. I took the slim only for a week and had no loss. I then took the slim plus accelerator for a week and have gained a pound. How/why am I the ONLY person alive who this does absolutely nothing for?
Nicole prince

Orlando, FL

#532 Apr 10, 2014
Is plexis slim and accelerater safe to take while breastfeeding please explain?????
ASHLIE

Tyler, TX

#533 Apr 15, 2014
SUE HOLLIS? DO U TAKE ANTIDEPRESSANTS? BECASIE IF U ARE ON ANTIDEPRESAANTS U CAN NOT TAKE THE ACCELERATOR IT WILL CAUSE SEROTONIN SYNDROME WHICH CAUSES •Agitation
•Diarrhea
•Heavy sweating not due to activity
•Fever
•Mental status changes such as confusion or hypomania
•Muscle spasms (myoclonus)
•Overactive reflexes (hyperreflexia)
•Shivering
•Tremor
•Uncoordinated movements (ataxia
SOUDS LIKE WHAT U HAD.. SO PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE HTE ACCELERTOR IF U ARE ON ANY ANTI-DEPRESSANT!
Jason

Covington, LA

#535 Apr 15, 2014
I love the pink drink. It's easy and I only have to take it once a day. I found a lot of plexus slim information from the person I bought it from. You can find it at http://www.plexuspreferred.com
Tom

Covington, LA

#536 Apr 15, 2014
Nicole prince wrote:
Is plexis slim and accelerater safe to take while breastfeeding please explain?????
Hi Nicole, error on the site of caution. It may be, but wait until you're done, then you'll never worry about it.

Tom ( http://www.theplexusambassador.com )
SusieBlue

Los Angeles, CA

#537 Apr 18, 2014
Nicole prince wrote:
Nicole, absolutely NOT while breastfeeding. This product is one an appetite suppressant, two contains caffeine not to mentioned chemicals that are banned by the FDA because they are known to cause heart attacks.
SusieBlue

Los Angeles, CA

#538 Apr 18, 2014
Shanna Lynn wrote:
This is the link to Australia's Dept of Health finding on Plexis Accelerator. Please Be advised, there is an undisclosed ingredient in here that is literally poison. Are we risking our long term health for this? Im frightened when reading this.
http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-...
Thank you for posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do anybody know fly aka Antoine weaver Sat ike 1
News Comments Fri Think 1
News Attorney challenges scrip fraud charges in Ripley Jul 19 Wow 21
News Prominent voices call for change to Mississippi... (Aug '15) Jul 19 UAW 8
News Mississippi man Felix Vail living link to myste... (Nov '12) Jun '17 Farty McSharty 6
News Mississippi AG shares downfalls of tax cuts May '17 Research 3
News Backlash swift to lawmaker's 'lynching' post on... May '17 ricogene45 1

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages