Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Amy

Shelbyville, KY

#486 Mar 13, 2014
I've been on the pink drink and accelerator for almost 3 weeks and haven't dropped a pound! So discouraged, especially for the price we pay.
PLEXUSISASCAM

Australia

#488 Mar 15, 2014
Cathy wrote:
Looking for enough people to do class action suit against plexus slim for sending false products
Oh, count me IN!!!!!
I've lost a ridiculous amount of money on this stupid, false, misleading product!!!!!
PLEXUSISASCAM

Australia

#490 Mar 15, 2014
Cassyc wrote:
I mailed my ps back 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a refund. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Oh YES!!! I've been waiting on a refund now since January, yes that's 3 months!!! Apparently they process refund requests in the order they are received....clearly receive a lot!! I enquired about a refund about two weeks into the program, was told that I had to be on the drink at least 60 days to qualify for a refund as it can take that long to see results. Soooo, I took the product for the 60 days, emailed back for a refund (in January) only to be told that I am required to send the product back in it's original packaging and in a re-sellable condition to be able to receive a refund!!!! What a joke!!! I'm not stupid, but I do know that you can't return something you've ingested!!!! No wonder the guy at the very top of the pryamid is rich!!!!!! They take your money and run....it's a total joke!!!!
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
PLEXUSISASCAM

Australia

#491 Mar 15, 2014
Amy wrote:
I've been on the pink drink and accelerator for almost 3 weeks and haven't dropped a pound! So discouraged, especially for the price we pay.
It's a joke!!! Plexus slim does not work and it's a waste of money!!!!! I truly believe they are fraudulent!!!
lourinda

Newton, IL

#493 Mar 16, 2014
QUESTION wrote:
HOW DOES PLEXUS WORK ON HYPOGLYCEMIA? I HAVE TO EAT EVERY 1 1/2 & AM MISERABLE...CHANGED MY DIET & STAY EXHAUSTED..IM DOING EVERYTHING I KNOW TO FEEL BETTER, BUT NO LUCK...DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THE EFFECT IT HAS ON LOW BLOOD SUGAR?
I just spoke to a co worker this morning who is an RN and started the Slim a few months ago and is hypoglycemic and said it has stabilized her sugar. She even took 2 days off of it and it dropped back down too low. Exactly how it works I haven't been able to find yet but somehow works with the liver and pancreas.
Do your research

Peyton, CO

#494 Mar 17, 2014
I had heart palpitations with it, and it gave me a poor sleep. It made me gassy as well. don't accept things blindly people and do your research.
Erin

Plano, TX

#495 Mar 19, 2014
It works for me. I feel great. Not everything is a gimmick.
Smil835

Vero Beach, FL

#496 Mar 20, 2014
I have been on Plexus Slim for 2 months now. I gained 75 lbs with my 1st child, lost 40, gained 50 with #2. I tried diet and excercise with little results. Ended up breaking my arm dislocating my knee and sprained my ankle. Dr said children take a lot from you :) So after much research, I found PS. I have not dropped 1 pound, nor do I have an increase in energy. When I called PS to first order, I asked the consultant to be honest with me, as honest as a sales rep could be, and she said it took her 4 months to start showing results. I'll give it 2 more months. I'm tired of being overweight and injured. So, I'll give it a shot. What's 4 months out of your whole life if something might help.
Smil835

Vero Beach, FL

#497 Mar 20, 2014
krsy83 wrote:
Has there been any cases of anyone gaining weight? I started the 3 day trial and I'm not a heavy eater. I haven't really changed my diet much but I have gained 7 lbs. Makes me a little nervous. I got so scared that I hardly ate today. I had just one meal and snacked throughout the day and gained 3 more pounds. I haven't weighed this much in years! Does anyone know why this would be happening?
I gained 5 lbs, but lost it. Haven't lost anything since and I don't know why that happened.
Believer

Walla Walla, WA

#499 Mar 21, 2014
Today is Friday. I started Plexus Slim on Monday with the Accelerator and I have lost 3 pounds in 5 days. I do feel a little more energy, but not so much that I get that icky feeling which I like. I also notice that I do not want to snack all day like I did before. Gotta love that. I don't eat before going to bed now! I did notice the first couple of days I would have a headache but that seems to have gone away now. I only take it once a day before breakfast.
Good luck!
HappyGirl

Saint Louis, MO

#500 Mar 21, 2014
I started taking Plexus Slim and accelerator on Tuesday and today is Friday I have lost 7.5 lbs. I do take the drink twice a day first thing in the morning and about 1:00 PM but only take the accelerator one time per day first thing in the morning. I do have more energy and in all feel pretty good. Definitely motivated to continue it for the 30 days with that weight loss in the first week.
Clare

UK

#501 Mar 22, 2014
Plexus slim is good but one hang up!! I'm an ambassador for them in the uk
I get my stock in 2 weeks witch is too long... Then they failed to tell me I have to pay a customs charge... They say it's refunded straight away ... I'm still waiting after a month they owe me 200 ... So I'm not dealing with them anymore scam!!!! They have lost a lot of customers in the uk..
goldy

Ellisville, MS

#502 Mar 22, 2014
amarshall wrote:
PLEXUS and HYPOTHYROIDISM:
I had a total thyroidectomy in 2008 and ballooned to 197. I had been going to an endocrinogist every 8 weeks and was on a roller coaster of med adjustments. I decided to try PS in September 2011 and lost 45# over a 9 month period going from a size 14/16 to 8/10 @ I'm 5'8" (anyone with thyroid disorder knows how hard it is to lose weight despite lifestyle changes!!). I started out with 1/2 accelerator pill and yes I was jittery the first few days. However, I work in healthcare and tend to be a hypochondriac so I checked my blood pressure everyday for 2 months @ it never raised my BP (I did have high Bp and took my meds as prescribed). I can 100% honestly say that it lowered my cholesterol from 238 to 187 in 12 weeks (I was fixing to be put on ANOTHER med). Over a period of time as I lost weight, I did start having weird symptoms like dizziness and tight L armpit pain BUT as it turned out I needed my meds lowered because when you lose weight, it takes less for your body to absorb. I was on Synthroid and Cytomel for chronic Hypothyroidism (now on much lower doses) and Benicar for high BP (now on Cozaar in same category but less potent). SO....YES PLEXUS MAY WORK FOR YOU TOO!!!!!
do you think it will help if you have hyperthyroidism
kksgrammy

Springdale, AR

#504 Mar 24, 2014
Don't take slim & accelerator together. Take the accelerator at mealtime. BUT NEVE TAKE THE ACCELERATOR after 2 pm or it may affect your sleep. The plexus slim is to be taken 30 minutes before you eat..
Stacy

Rockwall, TX

#505 Mar 25, 2014
I have tried ACE, but, I get severe headaches with it. Does anyone get headaches from the caffeine on the Plexus?? I am wanting to try, but, can't afford to do it just for it to cause the headaches.
rachel

Overland Park, KS

#507 Mar 25, 2014
Hello Plexus. I am from Iowa and was wondering if there are any local distributors in this area? I have used this product and have lost 14 pounds... would like to possibly market to friends and family. Any ideas?

Did you ever find an Ambassador for Plexus?
Megan

Toledo, OH

#509 Mar 26, 2014
I started plexus on mar. 6 and at my 14 day I decided to weigh myself and measure to seeing any progress. I am down 4.6 lbs and 13.5 inches total body. I'm normally a skeptic regarding these kind of products but people I actually know we're having great success. So far I am very happy can't wait to see my 30 day results!!!
Jason Thompon

Covington, LA

#510 Mar 26, 2014
Plexus is a great product. I found the following site gave me more information on the products and how to get the product at a discount. http://www.plexuspreferred.com saved me over 15% when I bought my Plexus Slim and Accelerator combo.

Also, if you want to find a local ambassador, visit http://www.theplexusdirectory.com to search your state.
Ashley

United States

#511 Mar 28, 2014
Okay so I went ahead and got the drink and the bio cleanse and pro 5's. Afterwards I found this site and I'm kinda freaking out. So many good and bad reviews. I know my sister lost a lot of weight on this and I need to loose around 15 lbs. I'm really hoping it will work! Imma get it a few weeks and write another review to let y'all know how it's going. I really hope I didn't just waste all this money.
Chasity

United States

#516 Mar 30, 2014
Kempa wrote:
I need to read posts from people who have done Plexus Slim and not lost ANY weight. A friend of mine sells it and I did the 7 day challenge. Nothing. She says I probably have "Candida".(read about it on the Plexus Slim website) So, I'm advised to take Probio 5 for a month then start up the PS and Accelerator again. She is a really good person and have been encouraging me, but I wanted to know if there are any out there who aren't having the success that I am also. I've done the drink and accelerator for 3 weeks and NOTHING!!!!!
I have been on it 2 months and have no noticed any changes. Hoping for a refund ASAP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reed's to close Columbus location 2 hr Cause and effect 9
Monique Henley Aug 13 John 1
Do anybody know fly aka Antoine weaver Jul 22 ike 1
News Comments Jul 21 Think 1
News Attorney challenges scrip fraud charges in Ripley Jul 19 Wow 21
News Prominent voices call for change to Mississippi... (Aug '15) Jul 19 UAW 8
News Mississippi man Felix Vail living link to myste... (Nov '12) Jun '17 Farty McSharty 6

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages