Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Donna Kilfoyle

Longview, TX

#454 Feb 14, 2014
Just another gimmick!! BTW the dry mouth is very bad for your teeth, people!!
Little Bit Farm

Ada, OK

#455 Feb 15, 2014
[QUOTE who="S Horton" You know your there but can't see your hand in front of your face. I had uncontrollable muscle twitching, loss of bladder control, no sex drive, I became light headed and dizzy, experienced loss of balance and motor skills, heart palpitations, swollen painful joints, could not wear a bra because my breast were too tender, hives across my body, and out of body experiences... probably from NO sleep! Then, I woke up 33 days after first taking ps in the hospital at UAB! Well come to find out, the old story about if one will do a little good, two will do even better... So NOT true!!!!! I managed to succeed in taking a 3 Month supply of the accelerator, minus the last 11 pills, probably because I was
Sandie
Birmingham, Al[/QUOTE]
This sounds like a bad allergic reaction to me. Anyone can be allergic to anything. Unbelievable that you stayed on it for so long.
mickey

Battle Creek, MI

#458 Feb 23, 2014
I havent started taking plexus. My sister sells it. But im just cautious not knowing if its a waist of money.there are so many weight loss gimmics and I just dont want to be gullible. I need to loose about 25 lbs. But im having a hard time.
Mickey
Danielle

Lafayette, LA

#459 Feb 23, 2014
What did u take ? Just the pink drink ?
Danielle

Lafayette, LA

#460 Feb 23, 2014
Donna Kilfoyle wrote:
I had the same exact side effects as you were having, plus some facial numbness. I think it was from taking the accelerator with mine. I have read that a dry mouth is very bad and can cause tooth decay or something like that. <quoted text>
Did u try just drinking the plexus drink ? Did u have any symptoms to that ?
Dana

Hyattsville, MD

#461 Feb 24, 2014
I've been using it for 3 months. Pro Bio, Cleanse, Slim and accelerator and NOTHING! Not a pound. I've been eating better and go to the gym a few times a week (2-3). This absolutely does NOT work for me. My friend also sells it. Another friend sells it and lost 35 lbs. So - beats me. I feel like it's another waste of money. If you really want to drop weight quickly the "easy way"...ask your doctor for Phentermine. I DO however want to sell it - my friends are making a TON of cash. Good luck.
Kempa wrote:
I need to read posts from people who have done Plexus Slim and not lost ANY weight. A friend of mine sells it and I did the 7 day challenge. Nothing. She says I probably have "Candida".(read about it on the Plexus Slim website) So, I'm advised to take Probio 5 for a month then start up the PS and Accelerator again. She is a really good person and have been encouraging me, but I wanted to know if there are any out there who aren't having the success that I am also. I've done the drink and accelerator for 3 weeks and NOTHING!!!!!
Nancy

Guymon, OK

#462 Feb 24, 2014
I have been on a Plexus for 2 1/2 months now .. Yes I'm happy I lost inches but I have not lost no weight! I take the pink drink with accelerator , plus the bio cleanse and pro 5 at night .. I do not drink no cokes at all . I'm not understanding why weight is maintaining the same? Any advice ?
Denise

New Boston, TX

#463 Feb 25, 2014
I have the same problem Dawn and was hoping to get some insight here. I take 50mg of Atenolol daily to keep my heart rate under control. I am exercising 3 times a week but had a friend who suggested I might give this a try. However, I don't want to risk it causing an episode.
Dawn wrote:
I have a rapid heart rate and have to avoid caffeine and I see the accelerator contains caffeine.Dark chocolate doesn't give me any problems but coffee and green tea do.How accelerated is your heart beat from taking the accelerator?
Tracey Estes

Alexander City, AL

#464 Feb 26, 2014
Why take continue taking something that you are clearly having an allergic reaction to?... Also, why take something that has a chemical in it that has been banned for human consumption? I am just curious as I have read on this product as well..
Aside from all the childish name calling that has went on due to C. Horton clearly having an Allergic reaction to this product, as anyone in they're right mind could see.. I have a friend who is taking this product also and having great results, but I chose to do more extensive research on the Product...
This is what I have found:WARNING!!!! I just found this warning by Australian Government."The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack capsules and found that: They contain the undeclared banned chemical 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA). Consumers are advised that DMAA is listed in Appendix C of the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons (SUSMP). Substances within Appendix C are of such danger to health as to warrant prohibition of sale, supply and use. Risks associated with its use include high blood pressure, psychiatric disorders, bleeding in the brain and stroke.
~*~BOTTOM LINE, YOU HAVE TO USE GOOD JUDGEMENT; DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU~*~
Tonya

United States

#465 Feb 27, 2014
I've been taking Plexis for three days & my energy level has shot through the roof. I'm looking forward to seeing results in the next few weeks.
jenny

Florence, KY

#466 Feb 27, 2014
Like a dummy I purchased plexus thinking it may work. After reading through all these posts, I am realizing that all these people raving about the product are "ambassadors" for plexus. I have been on the product t for 4 days and it has done absolutely nothing!!! I will continue to try this product but so far, I am not impressed one bit!!
NCN33

Sacramento, CA

#472 Mar 2, 2014
sue brookhaven ms wrote:
i am pregnant, can i take plexus slim?
absolutely not! Why are you trying to lose weight while pregnant,?
Jess

Pampa, TX

#473 Mar 2, 2014
sue brookhaven ms wrote:
i am pregnant, can i take plexus slim?
That would not be the time to start dieting. They recommend you don't even drink caffeine so I would think it would be an obvious no for multiple reasons...
MJin NJ

Fairburn, GA

#474 Mar 3, 2014
I started plexus pink drink and within days begain to GAIN weight. I was told that I needed to drink more water and order the accelerator. I was already drinking 20 oz with each pink pack- and I was NOT about to spend anymore money on a product that wasnt working. They also push several other products to aid in more weight loss. The worst part- please note that they DO NOT honor the money back guarantee!!!
Alicia

Murfreesboro, TN

#476 Mar 5, 2014
I have been on Plexus Slim a month with Accelerator, and Bioclense. I actually gained two pounds so I asked what am I doing wrong. The Ambassador I purchased from told me to stop using the accelerator saying some people gain weight with it and told me to start using Pro Bio each day too. I also exercise several days a week and cut back on eating. I even started reverted back to more of a weight watchers diet. I have more energy, but definitely not losing weight so far. I had a better experience using Advocare products and doing weight watchers meetings which are only $12 a week.
Cassie

Edmond, OK

#477 Mar 7, 2014
Carl V wrote:
To S Horton: You have made my night! I take plexis slim and the accelerator and have lost abt 34 pounds in 14 weeks, BUT... you scared the hell out of me! The more I read, I actually thought about purging myself of the pill I just took out of the fear of death! My goodness woman, did you have to be so graphic in your description and sequence of events? Boy was I glad when I finally made it to the end, wiping sweat and all, swore I was dieing, kind of like suffering from symptom by association... then I sucked in a deep breath, of relief, when I realized that you my dear are an utter idiot, no disrespect I assure you! Funny as hell but still an idiot by any means of examination!!! After I composed myself from the panic attack I suffered due to your stupidity... I could not resist going back and reading it again. This time, however, because I knew that an introduction to a certified nutcase awaited me, I laughed at your predicament to the point I actually urinated on myself. Thanks Alot!!! Talk about 0-60 in 6 flat... I went from hyperventilating from fear of what I had been putting in my body to rolling with laughter as a 40 year old man pissed himself! Just fir the record, if I was your husband, I would have locked you up too! You my southern fried idiot managed to put a whole new spin on Alabama redneck! Mel Tillis, Foxworthy, or that other get er done guy really ought to fit your story into their skit! At least you could wag your junk in the trunk all the way to the bank!!! Seeing how I can still manage to write, I assume I have followed the directions fir proper administration of the plexus accelerator. Your source of a three month supply should have recognized the adverse reactions you were having and cut you off... NOT! They were laughing at your dumb ass right along with your friends that told you to keep taking it!!! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are... That's funny!
Carl
Dallas, Tx

This was just unnecissarily mean. Also, it's for, not fir. You make my heart sad, Carl.
Cincinnati

United States

#481 Mar 12, 2014
This product doesn't work!!!! I wasted $129 didn't even bother to return. After reading all the reviews of the hassle of returning. Anyway, ordered it 3 weeks ago has done nothing for me. I am convinced this is nothing but a pyramid scam. I have even gained weight. Dont waste your money. Phentermine is harsh but at least it is doctor monitored and it works.
Cincinnati

United States

#482 Mar 12, 2014
Donna Kilfoyle wrote:
Just another gimmick!! BTW the dry mouth is very bad for your teeth, people!!
agree
krsy83

Fort Worth, TX

#483 Mar 12, 2014
Has there been any cases of anyone gaining weight? I started the 3 day trial and I'm not a heavy eater. I haven't really changed my diet much but I have gained 7 lbs. Makes me a little nervous. I got so scared that I hardly ate today. I had just one meal and snacked throughout the day and gained 3 more pounds. I haven't weighed this much in years! Does anyone know why this would be happening?
philis

Mabelvale, AR

#484 Mar 13, 2014
Lucy Jordan wrote:
I have taken the accelerator and pink drink for 3 days now. So far no craziness. Just more energy. I have 80 lbs to lose. So in willing to try anything
iv lost 60 on plexus. its not a miracle pill or drink but if your willing to put the efforts into eating right plexus slim will help curb your appetite and boost your metabolism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news from last... Jun 14 Power corrupts 1
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jun 9 Concerned oxfordian 5
News A musical life: Professional guitarist shares w... Jun 5 The Stealth 2
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Jun 4 TK North Carolina 72
News Our Opinion: Carefully define leisure districts... May '16 Toilet Paper 15
News Zaxby's plans for Tupelo back on the table May '16 Closing Restaurants 11
News 'To-go cup' bill passes late in session, heads ... Apr '16 Woof 21

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages