Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Kim

Andalusia, AL

#431 Jan 22, 2014
I am a believer in Plexus! I have tried everything, and this is the first thing that has worked for me. I cannot take any diet pills because they make me jittery and give me headaches. So I was skeptical about starting this. But a friend who sells it gave me a trial pack to try for free. I lost 6 pounds in a week. Of course it slowed down after that, but I've lost 19 pounds in less than a month. I'm so excited about this stuff!!!! I would recommend it to anyone. I feel like a new person.
jessica

Spring, TX

#432 Jan 22, 2014
DMM wrote:
<quoted text>
I took Plexus slim + accelerator for a month and didn't lose even a pound and I was eating less!
i have been on plexus for a week and half, i havent weight myself but i have been measuring and i lost about 4in around my waist. i see other people losing so many pounds and in on the first week.....i am drinking LOTS of water and eating less. how is it working so fast for other people?? help . thanks
Cathy

Reno, NV

#433 Jan 25, 2014
They changed formula , ripped off existing customers , sent new formula without notification of change , new product dose not work.
Cathy

Reno, NV

#434 Jan 25, 2014
Will not refund , changed formula and it dose not work anymore , don't get ripped off. Old accelerator worked new dose not , people are buying old accelerator on eBay for up to $200 for 60 tabs , they are despite for old formula. Old formulas used to be about $30 a bottle. See for your self on eBay.
Cathy

Reno, NV

#435 Jan 25, 2014
Plexus slim Will not refund , changed formula and it dose not work anymore , don't get ripped off. Old accelerator worked new dose not , people are buying old accelerator on eBay for up to $200 for 60 tabs , they are desperate for old formula. Old formulas used to be about $30 a bottle. See for your self on eBay.
Cathy

Reno, NV

#436 Jan 25, 2014
Plexus slim Will not refund , changed formula and it dose not work anymore , don't get ripped off. Old accelerator worked new dose not , people are buying old accelerator on eBay for up to $200 for 60 tabs , they are desperate for old formula. Old formulas used to be about $30 a bottle. See for your self on eBay.they refuse to refund their deceiving formula
Cathy

Reno, NV

#437 Jan 25, 2014
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
i have been on plexus for a week and half, i havent weight myself but i have been measuring and i lost about 4in around my waist. i see other people losing so many pounds and in on the first week.....i am drinking LOTS of water and eating less. how is it working so fast for other people?? help . thanks
Do you have the old formula . Beware what works now won't work later
Cathy

Reno, NV

#438 Jan 25, 2014
jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Beware trial packs are old formulas and they worked , they are running out of old formulas in trial packs and the new formulas do not work
I lost 15 lbs on old and it's was working then they sent new formula and it dose not work , don't get ripped off
They do not refund
Cathy

Reno, NV

#439 Jan 25, 2014
Looking for enough people to do class action suit against plexus slim for sending false products
Shanna Lynn

Eureka Springs, AR

#441 Jan 28, 2014
S. HORTON- Your not crazy, I have researched this product in depth because I have too much spinal fluid and have to be super careful not to stimulate a migraine.(Which requires a lumbar punture, super painful) I found something that will blow your mind!!! The entire country of Australia has banned this product because there is an undisclosed ingredient in this product which describes all the symptoms you had. It is poison, and really scared me to read. I advise everyone to read this article on the Department of Health in Austrailia. We might be seeing weight loss, but there might also be a serious health risk going on here.
Shanna Lynn

Eureka Springs, AR

#442 Jan 28, 2014
This is the link to Australia's Dept of Health finding on Plexis Accelerator. Please Be advised, there is an undisclosed ingredient in here that is literally poison. Are we risking our long term health for this? Im frightened when reading this.

http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-...
Dannielle

Du Quoin, IL

#443 Jan 30, 2014
Mary Guffey wrote:
I have a question; not a comment. Can anyone answer me this. I have not yet started taking Plexus Slim and the accelerator yet, but does anyone take it and birth control? If so, how does it affect, if it affect at all.
Thanks!!
I am taking Birth Control and I was wondering the same thing. I called and spoke with my ob/gyn and he said that it should be just fine to take them together.
The vitamins, however, have an ingredient that is questionable.
Cheryl D

Guyton, GA

#444 Jan 30, 2014
angie wrote:
<quoted text>I have been on it almost 3 weeks, lost 3 lbs. I've been told this happens, eventually the lbs. will catch up with the inches.Still waiting on all the energy, hope it comes soon.Was told not to "diet", just eat normally, not sure!?!?
I have also done the Plexus pink drink and the excelerator for 3 weeks and lost nothing. I quit drinking soft drinks and started drinking a lot of water. Which I hardly ever do. I actually gained a couple of pounds. My friend that I bought it from has lost 35lbs. She has suggested I try the Pro Bio for a month and then go back on the pink drink. So she has ordered the Pro Bio for me and I will start it Monday and see how everything goes.

Wish me luck...
Brittany

Weatherford, OK

#445 Jan 31, 2014
I started plexus slim and the new formulated accelerator on Jan 5th. As of today,(jan 31) I've lost 1 lb and NO inches. I'm eating healthy and I'm not working out every day. However, every testimony I've seen and people I know are losing 6 lbs in a week on this stuff without working out. I know everyone is different but why the heck haven't I lost that much?! This is supposed to be some miracle weight loss stuff and I'm not getting those results. There's a Facebook page called Plexus testimonys only and I've tried posting my problem on there hoping for some answers and my comment wasn't approved. Probably bc it wasn't "positive". I just want answers. The only thing that I can think of that's causing the weight loss to stall is my birth control. I drink my correct amount of waters and I've done the spit test for candida (it was normal). Just doesn't make sense to me. I've ordered one more month and if I don't see any more results then I will discontinue this product. I'm very frustrated. If anyone has any suggestions, please tell me!!
tony

Pensacola, FL

#447 Feb 4, 2014
Carl V wrote:
To S Horton: You have made my night! I take plexis slim and the accelerator and have lost abt 34 pounds in 14 weeks, BUT... you scared the hell out of me! The more I read, I actually thought about purging myself of the pill I just took out of the fear of death! My goodness woman, did you have to be so graphic in your description and sequence of events? Boy was I glad when I finally made it to the end, wiping sweat and all, swore I was dieing, kind of like suffering from symptom by association... then I sucked in a deep breath, of relief, when I realized that you my dear are an utter idiot, no disrespect I assure you! Funny as hell but still an idiot by any means of examination!!! After I composed myself from the panic attack I suffered due to your stupidity... I could not resist going back and reading it again. This time, however, because I knew that an introduction to a certified nutcase awaited me, I laughed at your predicament to the point I actually urinated on myself. Thanks Alot!!! Talk about 0-60 in 6 flat... I went from hyperventilating from fear of what I had been putting in my body to rolling with laughter as a 40 year old man pissed himself! Just fir the record, if I was your husband, I would have locked you up too! You my southern fried idiot managed to put a whole new spin on Alabama redneck! Mel Tillis, Foxworthy, or that other get er done guy really ought to fit your story into their skit! At least you could wag your junk in the trunk all the way to the bank!!! Seeing how I can still manage to write, I assume I have followed the directions fir proper administration of the plexus accelerator. Your source of a three month supply should have recognized the adverse reactions you were having and cut you off... NOT! They were laughing at your dumb ass right along with your friends that told you to keep taking it!!! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are... That's funny!
Carl
Dallas, Tx
Lol. Now that's funny! I laugh so hard hell I almost passed on my self. You sir hit the nail on the head.
Diana

Little Elm, TX

#448 Feb 5, 2014
Although I've NEVER took a any weight loss pils/ supliments due to being a skeptic,this product has really gotten my attention for quite some time now. I want to know if anyone has had any kind d of "withdrawal" symptoms from the accelerator.
SBG

Ashburn, VA

#449 Feb 9, 2014
I do have to say in defense of this comment that SO many people who sell Plexus do so because they were customers first -ones who saw the results firsthand and want to share the information. They also get to buy the products at a reduced rate if they're ambassadors.
Scott K - Tuscaloosa Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Sneaky biz move there my friend! Down right LOW down if you ask me! You almost had me with your praises of this product right up until I realized you worked for them. Then, to top it all off, you put a plug in for your own site... on Sue's page! Way to go Plexus from LA!!!
SBG

Ashburn, VA

#450 Feb 9, 2014
WEIRD BECAUSE plexus was created for diabetics...guess different people react differently.
vjk wrote:
Be careful of anything with Stevia. Even though it is touted as a "safe" and "natural" sweetener, it is not recommended for persons with Type 1 Diabetes or other blood sugar issues (like hypoglycemia, which I have) due to it's delayed reaction on insulin levels. Every time I have consumed anything with Stevia in it, I have gotten a headache shortly after and noticed my blood sugar was out of balance. Be ware!
sonja

Crandall, TX

#451 Feb 10, 2014
Kempa wrote:
I need to read posts from people who have done Plexus Slim and not lost ANY weight. A friend of mine sells it and I did the 7 day challenge. Nothing. She says I probably have "Candida".(read about it on the Plexus Slim website) So, I'm advised to take Probio 5 for a month then start up the PS and Accelerator again. She is a really good person and have been encouraging me, but I wanted to know if there are any out there who aren't having the success that I am also. I've done the drink and accelerator for 3 weeks and NOTHING!!!!!
I have been taking the accelerator and ps for a month and nothing so far!( I'm a little irritated) I'm not sure what's going on I have changed my diet and everything. What is the pro bio 5?
Donna Kilfoyle

Longview, TX

#453 Feb 14, 2014
I had the same exact side effects as you were having, plus some facial numbness. I think it was from taking the accelerator with mine. I have read that a dry mouth is very bad and can cause tooth decay or something like that.
DWL wrote:
Was surprised to find that the Accelerator has caffeine in it. I'm very sensitive to caffeine, so I'm a bit concerned about what this will do to me.
Took the Accelerator in the morning with my breakfast. Been drinking the Plexus Slim drink throughout the day. About midway through the day, I noticed that my mouth got really dry, like all the moisture has been sucked out of it. I do not know if that I supposed to happen, I have emailed the person I am in touch with to check but have not heard back from her. I have been drinking a lot of water, but no amount of water seems to help.
It's about 3pm and I'm kinda lightheaded and dizzy. I'm not twitchy or jittery from the caffeine, which is probably a good thing, but I am feeling rather lightheaded. Wish I could lie down, but I'm at work.
Is it weird that I feel like I'm extra sensitive to my perfume because of the Plexus I've taken. I feel like my perfume is getting to my head on top of everything else. Either my perfume is making me lightheaded or it's compounding the fact that I'm lightheaded from the Plexus.
This Plexus thing is making me extremely dry mouthed, not thirsty, dry mouthed. It's making me drink a lot of water. Probably not a bad thing.
I'll give it a few days, but I'm not sure I like this and I'm not sure I want to continue this, given the way I feel.
Ugh, really hating the way my mouth feels and the way I am feeling. Don't know if I can do this another day. What possessed me to try this fool thing?
It's about 4pm. I'm no longer lightheaded but the whole dry mouth thing is driving me crazy.
I've made a decision that because of the caffeine and the way I feel, I'm going to return this product for a refund. I'm not willing to put up with the side effects and the way I feel to lose the weight. I will find other ways to lose weight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hugh Freeze Calls For Change to Mississippi Sta... (Jul '15) Jul 13 Angry 6
News Former West Point judge arrested (Sep '12) Jul 4 Corruption 4
News Our Opinion: No shortage of good news from last... Jun '16 Power corrupts 1
News A musical life: Professional guitarist shares w... Jun '16 The Stealth 2
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Jun '16 TK North Carolina 72
News Our Opinion: Carefully define leisure districts... May '16 Toilet Paper 15
News Zaxby's plans for Tupelo back on the table May '16 Closing Restaurants 11

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages