Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
carrie hines

Pevely, MO

#380 Nov 21, 2013
i would like to say that i have been takeing plexus slim for almost 2 months i am down a pant size. i was on an eating clean diet and had lost 10 pounds in about 3 months but ....i had a mini stroke i believe from dropping my sodium levels too low so for 2 weeks i didnt diet and gained back 6 pounds then i tried the plexus slim i have lost a total of 12 pounds in almost 2 months and several inches. i know they want you to take 2 accelerators a day i cannot because it made my heart jump so i only do 1 slim drink a day and 1 accelerator a day. personally i love the stuff and yes i am an ambassador to sale but... i signed on because i can get the product cheaper that way something to think about.i after my stroke went through a spot with low energy and feeling yucky i got rid of that with the plexus my energy levels are awesome and i feel better than i have in a long time.
nickie

Halton, UK

#381 Nov 22, 2013
I am studying the plexus slim diet pill as a biology assignment and im looking through the ingrediants and what they actually do. i can already dissaprove the ingrediants within this pill. the plexus slim is banned in australia because its listed within Appendix C of the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons (SUSMP)! check this website out.... http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-...
this company started in arizona 2005 by 2010 it was no longer listed as a company so how are they still being made?

i suggest if you are taking this pill you stop now and do your research before taking diet pills in the future.
Jamie

Overland Park, KS

#382 Nov 22, 2013
I have been on Plexus about 3 months. A few weeks ago I stopped taking the drink, and just take 2 accelerators in morning. I have lost about 4 pounds total. That doesn't seem amazing to me but I am happy with it. I just read a lot about the drink being better than the pills so maybe I need to start the drink again. I just thought it was about suppressing my appetite so I don't eat as much and the pills do that for me. I will start the drink again and see what happens. My goal is 10-15 pounds so with 5 down that's good but just slow.
Katerina

Perth, Australia

#383 Nov 24, 2013
nickie wrote:
I am studying the plexus slim diet pill as a biology assignment and im looking through the ingrediants and what they actually do. i can already dissaprove the ingrediants within this pill. the plexus slim is banned in australia because its listed within Appendix C of the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons (SUSMP)! check this website out.... http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-...
this company started in arizona 2005 by 2010 it was no longer listed as a company so how are they still being made?
i suggest if you are taking this pill you stop now and do your research before taking diet pills in the future.
The accelerator is no longer banned in Australia. It was the old formula which contained generaX. The new formula now meets Australian standards.
Pam Germany

Oklahoma City, OK

#384 Nov 24, 2013
S Horton wrote:
Well, I guess I am the exception to the rule it seems. I took it for an entire month and only lost 6 pounds... did I forget to mention that after four days with no sleep, my ability to reason diminished and my patience with everyone and everything was turned into an "inability"! After the 7th day, I had uncontrolled diarrhea and no appetite. Did I mention, I still had not slept. Two weeks in, I was like a caged animal... foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth. Sleep... very little. Three weeks in, my husband accused me of being on meth and threatened to leave me unless I sought immediate inpatient treatment for amphetamine addiction. Probably because for THREE weeks, I paced the floors day and night and drank water like I had not seen a cool drink for days. I was exhausted to the point of no longer being able to dial a telephone number, drive my car, or carry on a conversation. I did begin to worry and seemed advice from others that I knew was taking it. They laughed at me and said to just give it another week. After all, they were losing weight by the double digits... so, I did. Week 4.... I really don't remember, amnesia of such. I entered what I have described as a "fog". You know your there but can't see your hand in front of your face. I had uncontrollable muscle twitching, loss of bladder control, no sex drive, I became light headed and dizzy, experienced loss of balance and motor skills, heart palpitations, swollen painful joints, could not wear a bra because my breast were too tender, hives across my body, and out of body experiences... probably from NO sleep! Then, I woke up 33 days after first taking ps in the hospital at UAB! Well come to find out, the old story about if one will do a little good, two will do even better... So NOT true!!!!! I managed to succeed in taking a 3 Month supply of the accelerator, minus the last 11 pills, probably because I was so out of it, I forgot to take them, in 29 days! I can't blame it on the plexus... I wonder now if I was really trying to carry out some distorted plan to end my life, although I was a little ticked at the time because my husband had me committed to detox and placed on suicide watch... 10 days later, I was discharged and told that I always had a shrink on call if I ever needed an ear to lean on. lol My purpose for posting is not to put a bad spin on plexus but to warn adults to take as directed and keep away from kids... they shoot and snort poisons for a buzz for goodness sakes... If they ever found this, in large enough doses, will not produce a buzz but it will put them in a state of dillerium and tremors! From one dumb cookie, take this one from experience... Read the directions and do not think you'll get faster, beresults by sneaking a few more than your girlfriends. For me, the junk in my trunk will have to stay!
Sandie
Birmingham, Al
. I read your post and I wanted to get your advice about taking this diet stuff. I have restless leg syndrome and cannot drink caffeine of any kind after about 5 or 6 in the evening. My restless leg syndrome can in and of itself keep me up all night if I drink caffeine or forget to take my medicine. Do you think that the slim and the accelerater will affect the restless syndrome. Did you have sleepless nights and the jitters because you took too much of it each day and how much extra slim and accelerater did you take? I am really thinking about this and would like your input. Thank you. Pam Germany Oklahoma City, Okla
Kathleen B

Los Angeles, CA

#386 Nov 25, 2013
Thank you for posting this... I have been on Plexus Slim and the Accelerator for only a week and a half with no results. I guess "expected" to see these amazing results I have read about. I will hang there and hope I have success.
LostInTheShuffle wrote:
I heard everyone talking about this particular product, "Plexus Slim", and must admit that I am quiet the sceptic after trying different things and getting the same results... Nothing! Well, NOT this time!!! I haven't lost as much as I would like but then again, I am only starting my 4th week and after going from No results to 18 lbs lighter... I would recommend this to anyone.
Thanks!
Caledonia, Ms
cam

Spencerville, Canada

#388 Nov 26, 2013
Alicia G wrote:
<quoted text>
In the beginning when I started Plexus I was on blood pressure pills and I took the slim and the accelerators with no issues. What was your wife taking and how much a day? The accelerators are not for everyone.....the warning label for the accelerator is: Not intended for expectant or nursing mothers, or if you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or any other cardiovascular condition. Not intended for children under the age of 18. Avoid taking this product with cold medicine containing pseudoephederine, ephedrine, PPA, or products containing caffeine. Before starting this or any other supplementation consult a health professional. If unpleasant effects occur, discontinue use.
She had no medical problems before check out the Australian findings this stuff ruined our lives nothing will be the same again thanks a lot Plexus
mam8378

Amarillo, TX

#391 Dec 1, 2013
I'm on the 3rd day of plexus trial and having a terrible allergic reaction. I love how I feel and want to continue BUT my hands and feet are itching and swelling. Has anyone else had this problem? I want to continue but if this reaction doesn't stop soon I won't be able to.
Bill

Covington, LA

#392 Dec 1, 2013
Looking for a Plexus Slim Rep in your State???

If so visit: http://plexus.bz/ http://plexusdirectory.com

------->>>>> NEW <<<<<-------

ACCELERATOR+ PLUS Capsule info at: http://plexusreview.net/plexus-slim-plexus-ac...

I hope this helps.

Disclosure: I am a Plexus Ambassador and may make a monetary compensation if you purchase products from the links above.

Notice: Please read the instructions and warning at the Accelerator Plus link above.
Bill

Covington, LA

#393 Dec 1, 2013
Jamie wrote:
I have been on Plexus about 3 months. A few weeks ago I stopped taking the drink, and just take 2 accelerators in morning. I have lost about 4 pounds total. That doesn't seem amazing to me but I am happy with it. I just read a lot about the drink being better than the pills so maybe I need to start the drink again. I just thought it was about suppressing my appetite so I don't eat as much and the pills do that for me. I will start the drink again and see what happens. My goal is 10-15 pounds so with 5 down that's good but just slow.

Hi Jamie, the key to losing weight is to stop eating when you feel full. The Plexus Slim Pink Drink gives me a little more willpower to not eat as much because I get that full feeling about half way through a meal. I no longer crave 2nd's. The Plexus Slim can be used for the long term. My 76 year old mother-in-law has been drinking the drink for over a year. This takes her cravings for sweets away and has kept her weight from coming back. She lost 30 lbs her 1st 6 months on just Plexus Slim. Her medical condition does not permit her to use the Accelerator Plus.

I personally just drink Plexus Slim. It works for me. Hang in there Jamie, the weight will come off and you won't feel like you are starving yourself. The Slim drink is a fantastic product.

My wife and I are Plexus Ambassadors.

Visit http://www.ILovePlexus.com and get our phone number and call if you have any questions at all. We do not mind answering your questions even if you did not purchase from us.
jen

Plano, TX

#395 Dec 2, 2013
Carl V wrote:
To S Horton: You have made my night! I take plexis slim and the accelerator and have lost abt 34 pounds in 14 weeks, BUT... you scared the hell out of me! The more I read, I actually thought about purging myself of the pill I just took out of the fear of death! My goodness woman, did you have to be so graphic in your description and sequence of events? Boy was I glad when I finally made it to the end, wiping sweat and all, swore I was dieing, kind of like suffering from symptom by association... then I sucked in a deep breath, of relief, when I realized that you my dear are an utter idiot, no disrespect I assure you! Funny as hell but still an idiot by any means of examination!!! After I composed myself from the panic attack I suffered due to your stupidity... I could not resist going back and reading it again. This time, however, because I knew that an introduction to a certified nutcase awaited me, I laughed at your predicament to the point I actually urinated on myself. Thanks Alot!!! Talk about 0-60 in 6 flat... I went from hyperventilating from fear of what I had been putting in my body to rolling with laughter as a 40 year old man pissed himself! Just fir the record, if I was your husband, I would have locked you up too! You my southern fried idiot managed to put a whole new spin on Alabama redneck! Mel Tillis, Foxworthy, or that other get er done guy really ought to fit your story into their skit! At least you could wag your junk in the trunk all the way to the bank!!! Seeing how I can still manage to write, I assume I have followed the directions fir proper administration of the plexus accelerator. Your source of a three month supply should have recognized the adverse reactions you were having and cut you off... NOT! They were laughing at your dumb ass right along with your friends that told you to keep taking it!!! That's funny right there, I don't care who you are... That's funny!
Carl
Dallas, Tx
Ha! Two great reads!! Best comments I have read in a LONG time!!!
Newtothis LaGrange Ga

Lagrange, GA

#396 Dec 3, 2013
I just order plexus hoping it works for me I'm starting off with the 7day and acc pills
Deanna

San Antonio, TX

#397 Dec 3, 2013
Kempa wrote:
I need to read posts from people who have done Plexus Slim and not lost ANY weight. A friend of mine sells it and I did the 7 day challenge. Nothing. She says I probably have "Candida".(read about it on the Plexus Slim website) So, I'm advised to take Probio 5 for a month then start up the PS and Accelerator again. She is a really good person and have been encouraging me, but I wanted to know if there are any out there who aren't having the success that I am also. I've done the drink and accelerator for 3 weeks and NOTHING!!!!!

Hello Sue, I have been doing this for month and a half and still nothing for me Either , i'm going to keeping trying for the next month and a half and see what happens, but i'm really dissapointed that its works for others and not me.
itzelkaren

United States

#398 Dec 4, 2013
Lisaspinkdrink wrote:
<quoted text>
jen, please message me, I have customers who have the same issues. We can find out why its not working for you. Plexus works for 80% of people immediately and we can usually find out why you are stalling.Please do not be discouraged!!
Do you think you can give me an email address or something? I have been on Plexus for over a month and have not lost weight. I did the forst week, I want to say like 4 lbs but no inches, then I gained the pounds back. I did the spit test and have CAndida. My Probio should be coming in today or tomorrow. Can i take it with plexus or only do the probio alone? I'm starting to think I am the only one with this problem!!! It's exhausting!
Schkeptic

Sydney, Australia

#400 Dec 7, 2013
Oh wow - funny all the posted reviews are from "different people", all on the 13th & 14th October, lol.. Hmmm, they must be genuine reviews... Lol!!
Josh

Shreveport, LA

#401 Dec 7, 2013
This product contains dimethylamylamine also known as DAA which has been proven by the FDA to be a dangerous drug, when used in conjunction with caffeine (the accelerator) it is even more dangerous. The FDA is working to stop all dietary supplement manufacturers from selling products containing DAA due to the risk of heart attacks, stroke, and bleeding in the brain.

Take this drug at your own risk. That's what it is, a drug. The ONLY way to loose weight is to eat less than food (fuel) than your body uses each day. You can't just go on eating whatever you want and expect some magic dietary supplement to turn you in to the skinny you that you've always wanted to be.

BE WARNED...(posts of people selling this product, that will make fun of these claims are sure to follow).

Facts Here: http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdat...
Tanya Pallett

Houston, TX

#402 Dec 10, 2013
What is the best way to take Plexus? I ordered the drink mix and the accelerator. I also ordered the Bio. Please advise.
Starkville Health wrote:
I have tried many, many, weight loss products over the years and after becoming frustrated with being the "fat one" in the crowd and feeling helpless... I decided to give this stuff a try! I am seeing very positive results now and have discovered that I too can be healthier by losing my goal of 40 pounds. After 3 months of Plexus Slim with the Accelerator, I am closing in and know that the last 11 pounds is not only obtainable but within reason. I never thought it was possible for me. Thanks Plexus!!!
One Happy Momma!
Starkville, Ms
Selena

Anchorage, AK

#403 Dec 11, 2013
Is it safe to use for beeastfeeding mothers?
Casey Frawley RN

Daphne, AL

#407 Dec 17, 2013
Josh wrote:
This product contains dimethylamylamine also known as DAA which has been proven by the FDA to be a dangerous drug, when used in conjunction with caffeine (the accelerator) it is even more dangerous. The FDA is working to stop all dietary supplement manufacturers from selling products containing DAA due to the risk of heart attacks, stroke, and bleeding in the brain.
Take this drug at your own risk. That's what it is, a drug. The ONLY way to loose weight is to eat less than food (fuel) than your body uses each day. You can't just go on eating whatever you want and expect some magic dietary supplement to turn you in to the skinny you that you've always wanted to be.
BE WARNED...(posts of people selling this product, that will make fun of these claims are sure to follow).
Facts Here: http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdat...
The accelerator no longer contains the ingredient Geranium that that has been linked to DMAA. Geranium is the natural form of the plant by the way! DMAA is a synthetic form. Regardless, plexus removed it! We have a new accelerator formula. Check your facts before you spout lies all over the internet! Also, look up the difference between "lose" and "loose" please! I believe you are trying to use the word "lose" when referring to weight loss.
Vicki B

Centreville, AL

#408 Dec 20, 2013
Has anyone experienced low blood sugar issues while taking Plexus Slim? I have had to stop taking it due to being hypoglycemic. Before Plexus Slim I would experience very low blood sugar occasionally, maybe once every couple of months. On Plexus Slim it has gotten to be an almost daily issue. I was hoping this would work for me but it looks like the new shipment that just arrived will be going back. Any thoughts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area high schools look to prepare students for ... 1 hr Reality 1
Apt rentals in cotton district 21 hr Needing to know 1
tameshia shelton (Jul '15) Feb 21 Love Wins 2
News Kia joins Barnes Crossing Auto Group Feb 10 KiA 2
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Feb 5 Jay 76
News W. Derek Russell: The arts live or die with you Feb 4 Choices 7
News Fight for Better Education Instead of Blasting ... Jan 28 Punk Horrid In Lo... 1

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages