Teresa

United States

#327 Oct 8, 2013
Trina W wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I read somewhere that the accelerator does contain caffiene, but only about as much in one cup of coffee. I take it and have never had any problems. Only results!!! I hope youll give ut a try. Good luck!!!!!
Trina W
West Point, Ms
It contains natural caffeine from dark chocolate and green tea. I'm not sensitive to caffeine unless I have too much. 2 cups of coffee makes me nervous but I can drink 1 before bed and sleep so I felt nothing with the pills just less hungry no desire to go hunt in the kitchen for snacks, didn't crave sugar and I'm addicted! I tried the 3 day sample pack last wk and saved 1 accelerator pill for a 4th day. I lost 7lbs in 4 days! I'm sold, I'm hooked! I'm signing up this wk to sell it! These great results is why we sell. Why not get paid to lose weight right? I'm 48 and my metab is so slowwww so im thrilled!
Sharon

Sherrills Ford, NC

#328 Oct 9, 2013
FYI all the products are processed and shipped from the same place, the head office and warehouse in Arizona. So you may find a local ambassador ( person that sells Plexus) you will not find a local distributer. I have customers in Alaska and I live in NC. Love plexus have lost a total if 4 inches iff my stomach. I use both the slim and accelerator. Also loved the overdose story,
Bill

Folsom, LA

#329 Oct 11, 2013
Find Plexus In Your State

Plexus Un-Official Directories

http://plexus.bz/

http://plexusdirectory.com/

60 Day Money Back Guarantee if purchased from a real Plexus Independent Ambassador.
Cindy D

Monroe, LA

#330 Oct 14, 2013
It is a shame that a "natural product" can cause the issues that S Horton was having, even if she was taking too much. I use a natural meal replacement shake that is to be used once per day, but if I want to have 3 shakes a day, there are no adverse reactions. You cannot "Over Dose" because it is not only "natural" it is made from super foods that give you your vitamins and nutrients needed each day. This product will give you tons of energy and stop your cravings. Also I read the ingredient list on Plexus...there were things there I did not recognize as being natural, certainly not food. I would not put this into my body, but that is up to you.
J Turner

Stillwater, OK

#331 Oct 16, 2013
Sandie Horton try Arbonne!
kate

Perth, Australia

#333 Oct 20, 2013
S Horton wrote:
Well, I guess I am the exception to the rule it seems. I took it for an entire month and only lost 6 pounds... did I forget to mention that after four days with no sleep, my ability to reason diminished and my patience with everyone and everything was turned into an "inability"! After the 7th day, I had uncontrolled diarrhea and no appetite. Did I mention, I still had not slept. Two weeks in, I was like a caged animal... foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth. Sleep... very little. Three weeks in, my husband accused me of being on meth and threatened to leave me unless I sought immediate inpatient treatment for amphetamine addiction. Probably because for THREE weeks, I paced the floors day and night and drank water like I had not seen a cool drink for days. I was exhausted to the point of no longer being able to dial a telephone number, drive my car, or carry on a conversation. I did begin to worry and seemed advice from others t
hat I knew was taking it. They laughed at me and said to just give it another week. After all, they were losing weight by the double digits... so, I did. Week 4.... I really don't remember, amnesia of such. I entered what I have described as a "fog". You know your there but can't see your hand in front of your face. I had uncontrollable muscle twitching, loss of bladder control, no sex drive, I became light headed and dizzy, experienced loss of balance and motor skills, heart palpitations, swollen painful joints, could not wear a bra because my breast were too tender, hives across my body, and out of body experiences... probably from NO sleep! Then, I woke up 33 days after first taking ps in the hospital at UAB! Well come to find out, the old story about if one will do a little good, two will do even better... So NOT true!!!!! I managed to succeed in taking a 3 Month supply of the accelerator, minus the last 11 pills, probably because I was so out of it, I forgot to take them, in 29 days! I can't blame it on the plexus... I wonder now if I was really trying to carry out some distorted plan to end my life, although I was a little ticked at the time because my husband had me committed to detox and placed on suicide watch... 10 days later, I was discharged and told that I always had a shrink on call if I ever needed an ear to lean on. lol My purpose for posting is not to put a bad spin on plexus but to warn adults to take as directed and keep away from kids... they shoot and snort poisons for a buzz for goodness sakes... If they ever found this, in large enough doses, will not produce a buzz but it will put them in a state of dillerium and tremors! From one dumb cookie, take this one from experience... Read the directions and do not think you'll get faster, better, results by sneaking a few more than your girlfriends. For me, the junk in my trunk will have to stay!
Sandie
Birmingham, Al
The accelerator product is banned in Australia because of the chemical in it can cause brain bleeding and mental health issues!!!
mare

Saint Louis, MO

#334 Oct 20, 2013
I just started week 4 of Plexus. I had an allergic reaction yesterday and also this morning. Guess my Plexus journey is over. I did loose 8 lbs. and 8 inches. Maybe it is a case of "if it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is."
Mel

Buffalo, NY

#336 Oct 24, 2013
Penny wrote:
I have a neighbor who got sucked into selling this (she must not be familiar with pyramid schemes) and gave me a sample to put in a bottle of water. I had a terrible reaction- heart racing, felt like I couldn't breathe which took nearly 6 hours to completely subside. I would like to hold her legally responsible but since I didn't pay for it, probably not possible. If there is ever a class action though, honey I am "in". People who sell this with no testing for adverse effects need to be held accountable.
Well obviously you are an idiot for drinking something you knew nothing about, I'm pretty sure there is no class action suit that gets you money for being an idiot.
Kenneth

Luray, MO

#337 Oct 26, 2013
Cynthia wrote:
Today is the first day for me to start my plexus slim. I weigh 125 lbs. I want to lose 10 lbs. Will plexus slim help for all sizes or just geared towards larger sizes??
It is going to help lose weight on the bigger people since they have more weight to lose. If you dont have fat you arent going to lose much. If you weigh 125 id say you are doing very good for your self because I know alot of people who wish they could weigh as much as you.
Denise

Canada

#338 Oct 26, 2013
S Horton wrote:
Well, I guess I am the exception to the rule it seems. I took it for an entire month and only lost 6 pounds... did I forget to mention that after four days with no sleep, my ability to reason diminished and my patience with everyone and everything was turned into an "inability"! After the 7th day, I had uncontrolled diarrhea and no appetite. Did I mention, I still had not slept. Two weeks in, I was like a caged animal... foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth. Sleep... very little. Three weeks in, my husband accused me of being on meth and threatened to leave me unless I sought immediate inpatient treatment for amphetamine addiction. Probably because for THREE weeks, I paced the floors day and night and drank water like I had not seen a cool drink for days. I was exhausted to the point of no longer being able to dial a telephone number, drive my car, or carry on a conversation. I did begin to worry and seemed advice from others that I knew was taking it. They laughed at me and said to just give it another week. After all, they were losing weight by the double digits... so, I did. Week 4.... I really don't remember, amnesia of such. I entered what I have described as a "fog". You know your there but can't see your hand in front of your face. I had uncontrollable muscle twitching, loss of bladder control, no sex drive, I became light headed and dizzy, experienced loss of balance and motor skills, heart palpitations, swollen painful joints, could not wear a bra because my breast were too tender, hives across my body, and out of body experiences... probably from NO sleep! Then, I woke up 33 days after first taking ps in the hospital at UAB! Well come to find out, the old story about if one will do a little good, two will do even better... So NOT true!!!!! I managed to succeed in taking a 3 Month supply of the accelerator, minus the last 11 pills, probably because I was so out of it, I forgot to take them, in 29 days! I can't blame it on the plexus... I wonder now if I was really trying to carry out some distorted plan to end my life, although I was a little ticked at the time because my husband had me committed to detox and placed on suicide watch... 10 days later, I was discharged and told that I always had a shrink on call if I ever needed an ear to lean on. lol My purpose for posting is not to put a bad spin on plexus but to warn adults to take as directed and keep away from kids... they shoot and snort poisons for a buzz for goodness sakes... If they ever found this, in large enough doses, will not produce a buzz but it will put them in a state of dillerium and tremors! From one dumb cookie, take this one from experience... Read the directions and do not think you'll get faster, better, results by sneaking a few more than your girlfriends. For me, the junk in my trunk will have to stay!
Sandie
Birmingham, Al
Hi Sandi,

I just wanted to say that I started the Plexus Slim and Accelerator
five weeks ago, along with a few other ladies. I too, was also skeptical. In five weeks I have lost 14lbs.I have had some different symptoms. So I began to research the product and interestingly I discovered why this product is not FDA approved in the States, Canada, Australia, etc. The symptoms for which you described are the serious side effects to what is in the accelerator. Those pills contain an undeclared banned chemical
1,3- dimethylamylamine (DMAA)This drug is a poison that can cause high blood pressure, psychiatric disorders, stroke, bleeding in the brain. It effects the cardiovascular system and other functions of the body. The Australia government banned this product and the TGA Therapeutic Goods Administration, through their Dept. of Health have looked into this drug. Many diet companies will call this drug other names such as Geranium. I am stopping the product immediately. Thank goodness you are still here to talk about it. Good luck with your health.
Marisa

United States

#339 Oct 27, 2013
Wow, it seems that a lot of people are having problems with Plexus. I, on the other hand, am really enjoying it! I am on Day 6 of the 7 day challenge and I have lost 3lbs. I did notice the feeling of being jittery but I just react to caffeine that way. No problems with stomach cramps, stool inconsistency or headaches. My urine is strong but it is from the B6 in the accelerator. Is everyone drinking enough water and staying away from drinks with caffeine and a lot of sugar? With anything there is a chance for a bad reaction, especially if a person takes medication already. I hope everyone can get things figured out! As for me, I think Plexus Slim is amazing =)
andrea

Grand Junction, CO

#340 Oct 28, 2013
sue brookhaven ms wrote:
i am pregnant, can i take plexus slim?
ummm.... why would you??
Cadam419

Euless, TX

#341 Oct 28, 2013
I've been taking plexus slim and accelerator for about 4 weeks and haven't seen any results, maybe 2-3 lbs. is this normal? What am I doing wrong? I take the drink and 1st accelerator first thing in the am with 8oz of water. Then about 30 min before lunch the second accelerator. I drink about 3-4 20oz bottles of water a day (no coffe, tea, or soda). Any suggestions from those of you who started out slow?
Tootsie Roll

Lawton, OK

#342 Oct 29, 2013
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
It contains natural caffeine from dark chocolate and green tea. I'm not sensitive to caffeine unless I have too much. 2 cups of coffee makes me nervous but I can drink 1 before bed and sleep so I felt nothing with the pills just less hungry no desire to go hunt in the kitchen for snacks, didn't crave sugar and I'm addicted! I tried the 3 day sample pack last wk and saved 1 accelerator pill for a 4th day. I lost 7lbs in 4 days! I'm sold, I'm hooked! I'm signing up this wk to sell it! These great results is why we sell. Why not get paid to lose weight right? I'm 48 and my metab is so slowwww so im thrilled!
It's weird. I suspected chocolate because I could taste it right away. It's like drinking a tootsie roll (if you close your eyes lol). Anyway, on Day 3 with no results except more energy than I had before.
Mrs D

Clover, SC

#343 Oct 29, 2013
I just tried Plexus slim with the accelerator this past week and I could not sleep without taking something all week. I felt like I was on a boat all week. Lightheaded and like my balance was off. I had a constant headache all week. A few other people I know are taking it and getting great results but not me. I weighed in after taking it for a whole week and I hadn't lost anything. I didn't expect anything huge but something...and I got nothing.
doreen

Spearman, TX

#344 Oct 30, 2013
Athena R wrote:
I had not so good results with ps the first time around but will admit that not taking as directed will probably produce those kinds of testimonys. lol This time has been much different. About 11 pounds in 18 days. I also didnt buy the accelerator last time. Probably part if my problem too. Would recommend ps to anyone. I agree with the man above, nice layout of material on the blog. Best I've seen! Keep up the good work.
Hello, ive tried it too. But my resukts are like really sliw been on it for a month. What changes did you make?
Ranae C

Big Sandy, TX

#345 Oct 30, 2013
I first heard about Plexus Slim at my hair salon a week ago, when a lady came i and said she's lost 28 lbs since Sept 1st. I found it on Amazon, bought it and it was deliverd yesterday. I started the powder/water today. I didn't purchase the pills, because I didn't know anything about them. It seems as if most of the testimonies are talking more about the "pills" then than the powder. Does just Plexus Slim work or does it need the pills for weight loss sucess?
Holly

Haines City, FL

#347 Oct 30, 2013
Lisaspinkdrink wrote:
<quoted text>
jen, please message me, I have customers who have the same issues. We can find out why its not working for you. Plexus works for 80% of people immediately and we can usually find out why you are stalling.Please do not be discouraged!!
I've been using Plexus products for 8weeks and have NOT lost anything. I'm VERY disappointed in Plexus Slim
Holly

Haines City, FL

#348 Oct 30, 2013
I've been using Plexus products for 8 weeks and have not lost anything.(and yes I'm doing Probio 5 & the cleanse) I'm VERY disappointed in Plexus Slim!!!!!
Sylvia

Battle Creek, MI

#349 Oct 31, 2013
Jesus Miguel A wrote:
I had to stop using plexus. Doctor said because of working outdoors in heat it made me sick. I did loose weight so with cooler weather will try again. Maybe just slim this time around but will see.
You said maybe just Slim this time...does that mean you were taking the Accelerator too? That could have bothered you with the heat. Did you drink the required water and eat the calories for your bodies needs? Sometimes eating a sensible breakfast helps to get rid of the nausea, then as you detox it gets better. YOu could do half your slim with more water than what a normal half calls for to mix it in then after you eat lunch do the other half and make sure you get the rest of your water in. I can help you with all this if you wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) May 19 cynlee 64
the pony. May 17 just wondering 1
News Stark Aerospace showcases technology in open house (May '09) Mar '15 Arctic Monk 35
News Festivals draw crowds to downtown Tupelo Mar '15 Jr Jack Reed fun 3
News Tagert joins 8 others in north Mississippi US H... Mar '15 Stopped 1
News No word yet from governor on special election Feb '15 Marketing 1
News Deadline nears for C Spire's fiber optic Intern... Feb '15 GULLIABLE 2
More from around the web

Mississippi State People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]