Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
Katelyn

Haslet, TX

#307 Sep 21, 2013
Plexus slim has made me so so sick. I wouldn't know where I was, I was so dizzy, I would almost pass out, and I couldn't keep anything down, and I had no appetite what so ever. I was taking both the accelerator and the drink. I would drink the drink and also take the pill, and wait 30 minutes to eat a healthy breakfast. And then I would feel like I could rub a marathon. A few hours later I would crash. I was so fatigued. so I stopped drinking the drink and just took the pill. Now the pill is starting to make me feel just like I did when I was drinking the drink. Idk what to do!
Debby

Carlinville, IL

#308 Sep 21, 2013
Plexus Slim Lover wrote:
I really cannot understand all the negative comments on this blog. Do people not follow the instructions on the package? The warning label is clear as day and states a list of possible medical conditions and drug interactions. If you are caffeine sensitive this product is not for you. I tell people that. I also let people know about the label and tell them to read it before taking. I ask people if they have high blood pressure or if they have had any heart conditions. I explain the product is not for them and suggest to just drink the Plexus Slim Pink Drink.
The Pink Drink is all you really need to lose weight. The Accelerator just speeds the process up. I sell 3 Slim Pink Drink bags to every 2 Accelerator bottles. The company started with the Pink Drink and then added the Accelerator at a later date.
The original 1st product works just fine. "The Pink Drink" .
If you are in Louisiana or Mississippi there is a directory of Plexus Slim reps to purchase from. They all keep the product in stock and most of us will deliver it to you. I live north of the Lake from New Orleans and there are about 10 reps listed to chose from. I never had a problem getting it the same day I order it where I live. I have now joined Plexus Slim and I'm listed in this directory. This stuff works! I have lost over 40 lbs and went from a size 16 to almost a 10. I have stopped losing weight but the inches keep coming off. I lost 2 inches this past month on just the Pink Drink. I don't take the Accelerator because I'm on blood pressure meds. I hope to get off them soon. I'm almost there!
Plexus Slim works on about 80% of the people that take it according to what I see. Also about 20% of the people have a reaction to the Accelerator if they drink coffee with it. Don't drink coffee or coke the first week you take the Accelerator. Also READ the WARNING label.
You have a 60 day money back guarantee if not pleased with the product. It says that on the package label. I hope this helps some of you. I'm not here to argue or sell you on it. I'm just responding to some concerns I see.
Good luck with your weight loss.
Here is the directory- http://www.plexusslimdirectory.com
. I really don't understand why you are getting so defensive. If it doesn't work for someone they have the right to say so. Yes I read the paperwork I was given. Use to drink coffee all the time no problems. Don't drink it now since I retired. I have been taking it for two weeks and have lost 8 lbs. However, I have stomach cramps alot. Have tried 1 pill to no pills. Not going to continue with this. When they hit better be close to bathroom. Sorry it didn't work.
Not buying this

Montgomery, AL

#309 Sep 22, 2013
First, I feel like we should get to know each other. I am a 28 year old woman. I am currently finishing up my M.S. I am married. I'm not overweight but I am a bit chunky for me. I am a life long dieter. Nice to meet you.

This, my dear friends, is a complete waste of time and money. Let me ask you something? When you go to a doctor, you are trusting that doctor to prescribe you medication that is safe via rigorous, scientific testing and approved and monitored by our appropriate authorities? If you don't, well, you're braver then me! I sure as hell do! Plexus is non of the above.

Furthermore, dieting is free! That's right! You don't have to pay to lose weight. Excuse me. You don't have to pay with money to lose weight. You do have to pay with exercise, dedication and commitment.

Not trying to be a, "bubble-popper" here. My friend is selling this and I didn't buy into it. It was one of those too-go-to-be-true things. You can't drink something and lose weight... We all learned that with slimfast, right? At any rate, save your money and put your mind to it!

For the record, I am talking to myself too!
An Aussie medical

Sydney, Australia

#310 Sep 23, 2013
Diane wrote:
<quoted text>
DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!!!!!! Guess every company needs one
Those pills are Banned in Australia for a reason....most of these posts are written by uneducated morons who are brain washed and sell the stuff. Of course they say it is great. I can say a stroke is a good reason...yes! There is no medical evidence to say it works and there is a lot of evidence to say it is dangerous due to the chemicals it contains. Oh and there studies are just studies of no quality and they are not peer review control trials. So this lady is not a drama queen at all. When those pill kill or serious pose a health risk to your friends or family maybe you will get the brains to do your research. People who distribute this product should not be able to write a review here because they have money motives
An Aussie medical

Sydney, Australia

#311 Sep 23, 2013
Casey K wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to your ambassador about the "spit test" you could have a major build up of candida yeast and that's why your not seeing results in the weight yet. even with adding the bio-cleanse and probio5 it could take more than a week to see results. If your ambassador can add you to a facebook page about plexus slim testimony's they have people that have same issues and have had results after almost giving up.
What a load of crap...you are not a medical professional to be saying that. Again another brain washed moron on the loose. Don't listen to people selling this stuff they just want you to buy more. Can't wait to see the legal action soon. Damn scammers.....no medical evidence again. Google is not a medical data base with level 1 or 2 evidence.
Mike

Bratislava, Slovakia

#312 Sep 23, 2013
This site here http://skinnywithfiber.org/plexus-slim/ says it might work. Any ideas if its legit???
Steve

Albany, LA

#313 Sep 24, 2013
I used Plexus Slim for three months and lost nearly 45lbs. I had no adverse reaction to any of the products. I do know some who cannot take the accelerator because of the stimulants but Plexus has answered much of that with the reduced pill size and going from 30 capsules to 60. It's been over a year since I lost the weight and yes some of it has come back (about 20lbs), but that's a fair gain from the 45lbs. Guess we can call it a 25lb loss. I just started back and within a week have lost 8lbs, look and feel drastically better again. I have more information about my story at http://www.PlexusAmbassador.com

Looks like I am going to be doing another personal review with this 2nd go at the diet.

Again, it's not for everyone. We all have different chemical make-ups and what works for one may not work for the other. Don't be hateful if PS didn't work for you, they don't make a claim that it is the cure for anything and they actually tell you to consult your doctor. This is a short cut diet, so if it didn't work for you then realize it may take more work for you to be successful in your health journey. I know that I will plateau at about 230lbs and at that point, I will have to work like heck to reach my 215lb goal.

Hope I help someone with this comment.

God Bless,
Steve
PlexusDirectoryG uy

Houston, TX

#314 Sep 25, 2013
If you are looking for Plexus Slim you can find an Independent Ambassador in the Plexus Directory. Plexus Reps are listed by state on the home page. Click on your state and find someone near you.

Plexus Independent Ambassador Directory - This not company sponsored.

http://plexus.bz .
vanessa

Waco, TX

#315 Sep 25, 2013
hi, im new to plexus ive became an ambassador and also trying it out myself, im berely on my 2nd day... so far i get that energy boost, I have no craving what so ever and seems like im in a better mood, i dont feel any fatigue..im looking forward on seeing some results. I want to loose weight and also make some money helping people reach their goals... :)
Used for 2 months

Baton Rouge, LA

#316 Sep 27, 2013
Plexus Rep wrote:
Plexus Slim has some good products. Most people will lose weight if they follow the directions. Most people will just need to use the Pink Drink. Some may use the Accelerator for a month or two but it is not for long term use. The drink gives you the will power to not eat. If you eat just to be eating then this may not be for you but if you listen to the full signal your body gives you then you will lose weight. The Pink Drink gives you a full feeling about half way through a normal meal.
Visit http://www.plexusslimlouisiana.com to see reps in Louisiana.
I have used this for 2 months and never saw a decrease in appetite.
Kelly Fowler

Austin, AR

#317 Sep 30, 2013
Why in the world would you post all that? People are cruel! They really don't care if you are hurting or if you are having a bad day or what is going on with you, they on thing they care about is that you are down and they are gonna kick you while your down!! Please don't give these hateful ppl the satisfaction of making their day fulfilled by posting something that puts you in a bad light. Regardless of how your feeling right now it will get better. God loves you. Don't let others add to your dismay. Im so sorry you felt the need to post all this stuff and let others treat and/or talk so badly about you. Its unwarranted and they would not like it if it were them!! SHAME ON THEM!! SO smile. Its gonna be a better day. God Bless you!!
S Horton wrote:
Well, I guess I am the exception to the rule it seems. I took it for an entire month and only lost 6 pounds... did I forget to mention that after four days with no sleep, my ability to reason diminished and my patience with everyone and everything was turned into an "inability"! After the 7th day, I had uncontrolled diarrhea and no appetite. Did I mention, I still had not slept. Two weeks in, I was like a caged animal... foaming at the mouth and gnashing of teeth. Sleep... very little. Three weeks in, my husband accused me of being on meth and threatened to leave me unless I sought immediate inpatient treatment for amphetamine addiction. Probably because for THREE weeks, I paced the floors day and night and drank water like I had not seen a cool drink for days. I was exhausted to the point of no longer being able to dial a telephone number, drive my car, or carry on a conversation. I did begin to worry and seemed advice from others that I knew was taking it. They laughed at me and said to just give it another week. After all, they were losing weight by the double digits... so, I did. Week 4.... I really don't remember, amnesia of such. I entered what I have described as a "fog". You know your there but can't see your hand in front of your face. I had uncontrollable muscle twitching, loss of bladder control, no sex drive, I became light headed and dizzy, experienced loss of balance and motor skills, heart palpitations, swollen painful joints, could not wear a bra because my breast were too tender, hives across my body, and out of body experiences... probably from NO sleep! Then, I woke up 33 days after first taking ps in the hospital at UAB! Well come to find out, the old story about if one will do a little good, two will do even better... So NOT true!!!!! I managed to succeed in taking a 3 Month supply of the accelerator, minus the last 11 pills, probably because I was so out of it, I forgot to take them, in 29 days! I can't blame it on the plexus... I wonder now if I was really trying to carry out some distorted plan to end my life, although I was a little ticked at the time because my husband had me committed to detox and placed on suicide watch... 10 days later, I was discharged and told that I always had a shrink on call if I ever needed an ear to lean on. lol My purpose for posting is not to put a bad spin on plexus but to warn adults to take as directed and keep away from kids... they shoot and snort poisons for a buzz for goodness sakes... If they ever found this, in large enough doses, will not produce a buzz but it will put them in a state of dillerium and tremors! From one dumb cookie, take this one from experience... Read the directions and do not think you'll get faster, better, results by sneaking a few more than your girlfriends. For me, the junk in my trunk will have to stay!
Sandie
Birmingham, Al
moose

Arnprior, Canada

#318 Sep 30, 2013
Check out the Australian ban people I know someone who had all of the symptoms they say can happen from the accelerator high blood pressure stroke and brain bleed
Oklahoma Mom

Edmond, OK

#319 Oct 1, 2013
I have been taking Plexus Slim and 2 accelerators for 6 weeks now. I have lost 24lbs as well as lots of inches. I am 5'3", weighed 189, and wore a size 18. I now weigh 165 and am wearing size 14 with room in them.

I have had no issues at all. I sleep better, have more energy, and no more headaches. I am hoping to lose about 30 more lbs.

I stopped drinking soda (about 5-6 cans a day), eat the same as before, just less, and drink nothing but water.

I know not everything works for everyone, but this has worked for me and I have tried a lot of things.

Thanks Plexus Slim!!!!
Nillaboo90

Houston, TX

#320 Oct 1, 2013
Hello I have been using plexus for about three weeks now. I don't believe in scales but more so in how my clothes fit. I am trying to lose at least 40lbs. I was working out for two hours a day three days a week for three months. I got tone but didn't drop any jean sizes. That's when decided to try Plexus. A bunch of girls I work with drink the pink drink & take the accelerator pills. All of them have been successful in their weight lose journey using plexus. However, I am becoming impatient and discouraged.I guess I'm just looking for some encouragement and maybe some tips or tricks.
Lynn

Fort Wayne, IN

#321 Oct 1, 2013
I had only taken this once. I had felt stoned. I was delirious incredibly thirsty , my heart was racing and my lips went numb. No appetite and I had felt these effects for a few days after.
Happy with Plexus

Bossier City, LA

#322 Oct 4, 2013
I started taking Plexus 4 months ago. I've experienced no side effects other than lost inches, lost pounds, and clothes that are now to big. The only negative that I have found is that I know have to buy new clothes.

One thing I have found out about Plexus, is that you need a good Ambassador. I would recommend http://www.livewellplexus.com They are awesome, very knowledgeable and can help you with all your weightloss questions.
C Lynn

United States

#323 Oct 5, 2013
Has anyone had trouble with drowsiness? I was taking the plexus slim with the accelerator. Also the bio cleanse as directed on the bottle. I was so sleepy I didn't want to move. Now I only take the bio cleanse at bedtime (2pills). I've stopped taking accelerator. I also take probio 5 (2 pills) at bedtime.
lucretia

Live Oak, FL

#324 Oct 7, 2013
I just started plexus on Saturday, and I thought I was gonna climb the walls, but today I am handling it better, I just want it to work, I am so tired of dieting and getting no results. I just wished it was cheaper, but I will do what I have to do.I cant wait to tell everyone how much I am loosing!!!! Good luck to you all
Lucretia
Rose Ogden

United States

#325 Oct 8, 2013
Can someone tell me how to take advantage of the free offer /sample
Rose Ogden

United States

#326 Oct 8, 2013
Can someone tell me how to utilize the free sample /trial

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Attorney challenges scrip fraud charges in Ripley 14 hr Wow 21
News Prominent voices call for change to Mississippi... (Aug '15) 21 hr UAW 8
News Mississippi man Felix Vail living link to myste... (Nov '12) Jun '17 Farty McSharty 6
News Mississippi AG shares downfalls of tax cuts May '17 Research 3
News Backlash swift to lawmaker's 'lynching' post on... May '17 ricogene45 1
Was a dr in a wreck in westpoint May '17 Just curious 1
News Memorable milestone: NMMC Women's Hospital mark... May '17 Equal 2

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages