Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis
sherry

Macomb, MI

#278 Aug 9, 2013
Trixie,
I can fully relate; i have been on it for right at 8 weeks with no results yet. I have asked numerous times for direction or suggestions and I can't get any straight answers. I am going to add more exercise next week to see if tht helps. I don't understand how all these are losing anywhere form 20-50 lbs a month and not changing anything. I love the energy I am getting from it and I do feel alot better but just not loosing. If there is anyone out there that can help us out please respond with some suggestions.
sherry

Macomb, MI

#279 Aug 9, 2013
Trixie wrote:
I am on week 7 and haven't lost a pound or an inch.....very discouraged. I am eating a protien bar for breakfast, a lite lunch and then our regular supper. I am drinking 60-80 ounces of water a day. I do have Candida and have added bio cleanse and pro bio 5. Should I have only be only be taking the pro bio until the Candida clears up then restart the drink and accelerator? Oh I am taking 2 each of the cleanse and the pro bio before bedtime.
Trixie,
I can fully relate; i have been on it for right at 8 weeks with no results yet. I have asked numerous times for direction or suggestions and I can't get any straight answers. I am going to add more exercise next week to see if tht helps. I don't understand how all these are losing anywhere form 20-50 lbs a month and not changing anything. I love the energy I am getting from it and I do feel alot better but just not loosing. If there is anyone out there that can help us out please respond with some suggestions
Stacey

United States

#280 Aug 10, 2013
Ok so I just started taking it and I've got to tell ya I CANNOT swing the awful taste of the drink.. Can I add something to it to make it taste better or can I just take the pill?
Shelly

Ardsley, NY

#281 Aug 12, 2013
I have been wating to try Plexus for a while. I was almost turned completely off by the "death alert" from Horton. Wow!!
Casey K

West Des Moines, IA

#284 Aug 13, 2013
Pauline F wrote:
I have been trying to find somebody in my area to buy this from but even though the word about plexus slim is everywhere you look on the Internet, I have not been able to find a distributor in the North East. Is this only a product being sold in the Southern Region? Amazing how I stumbled upon this thread actually, just goes to show you guys what happens when you put only your city in the search engine... never knew there was another West Point in the US. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Pauline
West Point, NY
Go Army!
If you haven't found someone to get the amazing products from you can always call customer service and they can connect you with someone that is in your area. We aren't just in the south trust me. Im in Iowa (not wanting to sell on here just help!!!!) WE have people all over just might take some time to find one.
Casey K

West Des Moines, IA

#285 Aug 13, 2013
Stacey wrote:
Ok so I just started taking it and I've got to tell ya I CANNOT swing the awful taste of the drink.. Can I add something to it to make it taste better or can I just take the pill?
yes you can add something to the drink to help it taste better, some people add lemon droplets, some other kind of drink mix, fruit, some even add it to yogurt. You can also try adding it to a smaller amount of water and do a shot or a larger amount. Hope this helps!
Casey K

West Des Moines, IA

#286 Aug 13, 2013
sherry wrote:
OK, i am about to give up on this stuff. I have been on it for about 6 weeks now and have not lost the 1st pound. Is there anyone out there that can give me any advice on trying different ways of doing this? I just added the "cleanse" and probio5 to my daily intake this week but i haven't seen a difference yet in the scale. I have about 50lbs that i want to lose but I am quickly becoming one of these skeptics. I have heard so much about this stuff and how great it was and don't want to give up just yet but....... I am just starting my 2nd month of it and i haven't lost the 1st pound. I am drinking the requested amount of water per day. However, i have not been doing any exercise and plan to add that to my schedule next week. If any of you that have been on this for a while and have any other suggestions please let me know.
Talk to your ambassador about the "spit test" you could have a major build up of candida yeast and that's why your not seeing results in the weight yet. even with adding the bio-cleanse and probio5 it could take more than a week to see results. If your ambassador can add you to a facebook page about plexus slim testimony's they have people that have same issues and have had results after almost giving up.
Tarryn

Australia

#290 Aug 23, 2013
Hi
I have just today started plexus slim pink drink only and I just wanted to know if it will affect my thyroid as Its under active at the moment ?
Cheers
Cassyc

Longview, TX

#291 Aug 25, 2013
I mailed my ps back 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive a refund. Anyone else have a similar experience?
S Moseley

Birmingham, AL

#292 Aug 30, 2013
I have been using Plexus Slim Drink, 2 Accelerators a day, 4 Cleanse a day and 3 Pro Biotics at bedtime as directed. My sister-in-law has also been using the exact same regimen.

I have not lost 1 pound, I do not feel any different, good or bad, and quite frankly am disappointed. However, I have several friends that state just the opposite. They have lost over 15 pounds. I called Plexus Customer Service and they will refund your money or product if your an Ambassador. I have a month left so will keep at it and keep my fingers crossed!
Anne M

Gainesville, FL

#293 Aug 30, 2013
I have been using ps and the accelerator for about 3 months and have only lost about 5 pounds at most. Now I will say that I have continued to take the product just because it seems to really give me energy and I just feel better overall. Maybe someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
usernotdistribut or

Minneapolis, MN

#294 Sep 2, 2013
Penny wrote:
I have a neighbor who got sucked into selling this (she must not be familiar with pyramid schemes) and gave me a sample to put in a bottle of water. I had a terrible reaction- heart racing, felt like I couldn't breathe which took nearly 6 hours to completely subside. I would like to hold her legally responsible but since I didn't pay for it, probably not possible. If there is ever a class action though, honey I am "in". People who sell this with no testing for adverse effects need to be held accountable.
There is nothing in the pink drink mix that would cause your heart to race. The accelerator would do that, but not the drink. I don't sell it, so this isn't an opinionated comment defending "my product". The ingredients contain absolutely no stimulants, or I wouldn't have taken it. It claims to be all natural and from my research it only contains vitamin and plant based supplements. I've only lost about 4lbs using it for 2 months, although not consistently. Not really convinced it works though.
Rbrown

Ruston, LA

#296 Sep 6, 2013
I just started PS and PSACC and on my fourth day. Have not noticed any weight loss as of today but will cont and see how it goes. I have noticed I have TONS more energy than I did last week. That is a BIG plus!!! I'm not major overweight but would love to loss 20 to 30 lbs. more would be ok too. LOL. If I lost only 5 lbs in the first month I'd be very happy. Wish me luck on my journey as I will try to update after my first month is done.

Louisiana Girl
Sofia

Ploiesti, Romania

#298 Sep 7, 2013
I'm using Plexus Slim and Accelarator pils 3 months,I'm following reduced calorie diet and yet I lost only 2 kg. Why did'n work for me Plexus Slim?
Summer

Duncan, OK

#299 Sep 9, 2013
I've been on Plexus Slim and accelerator for approx 6 days and wld stay VERY nausiated and badly constipated. So I was told to stop taking the drink mix for about a week and only continue with the accelerator. I take 2 every morning after breakfast. I feel very bloated, and for some weird reason, I feel SUPER SUPER sleepy-if I set down for a few minutes, I will instantly start to dose off. This is the biggest I've ever been in my life and I know b/c of my appearance is why my b/f doesn't have anything to do with me (if u know what I mean).
I'd like to continue with this product and get some amazing results like my friends have had, and they've been losing 60+ lbs. So, my question to you is, what do I need to do in order to continue using PS without feeling the yucky ways I've been feeling?!? Thanks for your help! Hope you all have a good week :))
Angie

Kingwood, WV

#300 Sep 9, 2013
I have been using Plexis Slim, I first used the 5 day and then decided I would try the 30 day, this is my second round and nothing...not even a pound :( I have followed and used the product just as directed. I even purchased the accelerator...still no luck. I am going back to Weight Watchers, it is a sure thing...you just have to stick to it!

Good luck to others that try it...I hope you succeed!
Emma

Woodville, Australia

#301 Sep 11, 2013
I have used plexus for nearly 2 weeks, the first week I lost about 2 kg and now I weigh more than when i started. I feel totally normal, is the pink drink supposed to suppress appetite? Or do you just carry on as usual? I also lost 1 cm off my waist. I guess I'm confused at how it works and what steps i should be taking to maximize the benefits. I would really appriciate any feedback on this
Doug

College Station, TX

#304 Sep 16, 2013
I have been a long distance runner all my adult life and have been needing to loose about 30 pounds for the past five years. Plexus Slim has given me the ability to start loosing that weight. I have been on it for about 45 days and I have lost 15 pounds. I'm 52 years old.
Ron

Opp, AL

#305 Sep 16, 2013
Drama! I think after reading, most of these people are auditioning for a serious role in a production. I am a rather large guy, in my mid 60's who has always been shaped like Smokey the bear. Injuries over the years have diminished my ability to keep my self physically fit. I have tried a plethora of products in an effort to help with weight. Now along come a product that doesn't require me to factory order my meals, doesn't have me walking around with a calculator, but offers me an opportunity to help with the weight loss process. I have been taking the product & accelerator 1 week and no, I have not lost 50 lbs. But I have enjoyed a bit more energy than before, and even though I can still eat whatever I want, I am finding that I want less. I will say that my shirts feel a bit loose as compared to before.

Every person is not suited to weight loss, whatever the reason, but I can honestly say that if this products help me, it is worth whatever it costs. I may never be my high school weight again (although I was kinds big back then), but if it makes my clothes fit better, gives me more energy, I am in no hurry. I have been all my life getting Fat, so I don't mind spending the rest of it, getting Less Fat! No, I'll never be skinny, but I sure hate to think I didn't try, even if it takes a year. My wife, Sweetie needs me around, so I have to try.
Mina

Millbrook, AL

#306 Sep 18, 2013
I've been on PS along with the pill for 2 days now and I can def tell its working for me! I will continue to update.

Good luck everyone :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NMMC Ceo: Och can be southern anchor for system Nov 14 Bigger Is Not Better 37
News Taylor campaign nets $3,000 in PAC funds Nov 3 Donkeyshart 2
News Atmos Energy plans to build new office Oct 31 12hrShift 2
News Town hall meeting turns into 'anti-sale' rally Oct 28 City 17
Holcim Cement Plant in Artesia (Aug '14) Oct 23 carol reese 3
News Get Mississippi State Fair schedules, ticket pr... (Sep '08) Oct '17 Ffghug 10
News Hilton: OCH may consider system affiliation Oct '17 Why The Lies 1

Mississippi State Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages