Report on IHL due out today

Report on IHL due out today

There are 1 comment on the The Clarion-Ledger story from Oct 16, 2008, titled Report on IHL due out today. In it, The Clarion-Ledger reports that:

State Auditor Stacey Pickering expects to release today the findings from an investigation into whether two top higher education officials used university personnel and equipment for personal gain.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Clarion-Ledger.

Greenwood, MS

#1 Oct 20, 2008
"Let the one without fault CAST the stones".
Dr. Meredith is a man of integrity and good character. I am certain that after the facts are known his name will be cleared.

We all know that when you occupy such positions, perks come with the territory. Ask any Commissioner,president, vice president, principal, etc... If one is found guilty and is forced out, they all are guilty and should be forced out.

"We all reap what we sow"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mississippi State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Keenum: State flag will continue to fly at Miss... Nov 5 William Riley 1
Review: Plexus Slim by Sue Hollis (Oct '11) Oct 27 lisa 471
News Mississippi social worker charged with kidnappi... Oct '15 Anonymous 2
Bed Bugs Oct '15 HH Pest Solutions Tn 4
Plexus Slim and Accelerator has helped me lost ... (Oct '11) Oct '15 Marti 68
News Get Mississippi State Fair schedules, ticket pr... (Sep '08) Oct '15 Myua 8
Younique Makeup Sep '15 youniquepresenter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mississippi State Mortgages