Any Info. regarding accident on Moulton Pkwy by Indian Hill?

Posted in the Mission Viejo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HeyU

Laguna Niguel, CA

#1 Mar 3, 2011
There was a really bad accident on Moulton Pkwy right by the cross street of Indian Hill today in Laguna Hills. Does anyone have any information how the accident occurred?
Local

Aliso Viejo, CA

#2 Mar 3, 2011
I saw it too but no news reported yet. Been searching occasionally since 7 tonight.
annon

Acton, CA

#3 Mar 4, 2011
Local wrote:
I saw it too but no news reported yet. Been searching occasionally since 7 tonight.
I spoke with one possible eye witness (driver / not involved) who stated that one N. bound Moulton driver inadvertently cut off another N. bound driver who made an aggressive multi-lane retaliation maneuver that resulted in N. bound vehicle(s) jumping median into path of S. bound traffic.

Second hand information from non-confirmed eyewitness.
Paul

Aliso Viejo, CA

#4 Mar 4, 2011
I am searching everywhere on the web and nothing about this crash. There was 6 cars involved that I counted. There had to be a fatality the way the police were handling the investigation.
TNG

Laguna Niguel, CA

#5 Mar 4, 2011
OCSD could not provide any information, they only referred me to the blotter which did not look like it even recorded an accident on Moulton yesterday. I'm a concerned resident, new to the Lag. Hills community, and I don't understand why there has not been any news reported about this accident. My prayers for all those involved who may have been injured (I'm truly hoping that there were not any fatalities).
Wil

Ontario, CA

#6 Mar 4, 2011
I saw it too, nothing mentioned anywhere, but just now when I was turning onto alicia from moulton I saw there was some more activity in that area.
lin

Corona, CA

#7 Mar 4, 2011
I also was on moulton as police, fireman, etc showed. After detour one ambulance rushed to Mission hospital.
atw

Studio City, CA

#8 Mar 4, 2011
i saw the accident too and am confused why there are no reports listed of the accident. it was a very serious accident. i hope there were no fatalities.
Aliso V

San Dimas, CA

#9 Mar 4, 2011
Paul wrote:
I am searching everywhere on the web and nothing about this crash. There was 6 cars involved that I counted. There had to be a fatality the way the police were handling the investigation.
I saw one car on its backside...one car on its side. 2 cars facing the wrong way. & 2 other cars banged up. It was nuts. And a ton of 'blacked out' cop cars at the scene.... I heard (through the grape vine)2 guys were racing and hit an unsuspecting driver and it became a chain reaction....But that's not confirmed.
Paul

Aliso Viejo, CA

#10 Mar 6, 2011
Crazy. Still no news on this crash. Is that area considered Laguna Hills or Aliso Viejo?
Hockey Mom

Studio City, CA

#11 Mar 6, 2011
Paul wrote:
Crazy. Still no news on this crash. Is that area considered Laguna Hills or Aliso Viejo?
I believe Moulton is maintained by L.H. because the bus stops on both sides of Moulton have L.H. benches. Live at the corner of Moulton/L.H. Dr and still wondering about this crash.
LH Local

Laguna Beach, CA

#12 Mar 7, 2011
Still wondering about this one. If you check sheriff dept's site, it only shows the call and no details even though there are details about other incidents that happend before and after. Why are they keeping this one out of the media? The road was closed for at least three hours after accident with the vehicles flipped over & no tow trucks. Very unusual circumstances.
HeyU

Aliso Viejo, CA

#13 Mar 7, 2011
I just don't get it! There should be some sort of information about this terrible accident which happen on Moulton Pkwy in Laguna Hills. If anyone hears anything about the accident, please post it in this discussion group. Thanks!
TNG

Laguna Niguel, CA

#14 Mar 9, 2011
Sheriff's dept said it was due to road rage. Severe injuries, but she did not think that any fatalities were reported. it's still being investigated, no arrests made, and its not public info at this time. I'm not looking for anyone's personal info, but being that I have a baby and frequently walk her in a stroller to the local park I feel a bit unsafe on Moulton lately and would like to know details of the accident & what will be done to increase safety on this road.
Paul

Aliso Viejo, CA

#15 Mar 11, 2011
Any updates or links...?
FYI

Irvine, CA

#16 Mar 16, 2011
There were no fatalities, however one person is injured very severely. I hope arrests are made soon, if they havent been yet and I hope jail time is involved. I think information will be private for awhile, I dont know if that is because of the severity or how that works. I wouldnt be afraid of this specific area, road rage happens everywhere sadly - just REFUSE to participate in it... I am disgusted by this accident and the fight the injured is having to fight daily. Let someone change lanes, so you get to your destination 30 seconds later, big deal. If someone is going too slow for you, pass them. Dont get angry. I will say this... please pray - its needed right now.
ddjdie

San Antonio, TX

#17 Mar 16, 2011
hllo everyone
HeyU

Aliso Viejo, CA

#18 Mar 20, 2011
Still waiting for some kind of an article about this accident. It would be great to hear the facts from the police or an investigated reporter who could in turn relate the facts to the community via article. Craziness!
passerby

Laguna Hills, CA

#19 Mar 21, 2011
There is a video of the scene..

FYI

Irvine, CA

#20 Mar 21, 2011
HeyU wrote:
Still waiting for some kind of an article about this accident. It would be great to hear the facts from the police or an investigated reporter who could in turn relate the facts to the community via article. Craziness!
Do you mind if I ask why you are interested in the facts from the police or a reporter? Im just curious, and not trying to be rude in any way. I think if this were my family that was involved, I would want as much kept private as possible... and there are accidents daily that there are never any details on. I personally am thankful the injured party was not killed and those of you who saw the accident can understand why... and Im thankful for that every day but I know there is a HUGE recovery road ahead of them - which has by far, not been easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Viejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huge Toad Cuddles Up In Boyland, Munches Up Tha... Thu Smyring Man 1
White KIA Licence Pl Holder I Love My Car Roose... Wed Dana Point Pedes... 1
Aliso Viejo Music Emporium (Oct '12) May 18 Musikologist 11
Why Do Locals Hate Foreigners? May 18 Keep It American 3
News Braving the family McDonald's May 15 GBP Ghostbuster 5
Strange Ugly Boy Wishes Himself into Cornfield May 14 Halum Leonard 1
Review: Mark's Collectible Beer Steins And Mugs May 13 Breweriana 1
More from around the web

Mission Viejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE